Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 The Answer updates - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 1
Quote of the day: "The masses are obsequious, contented in their sleep, the vortex of their minds ensconced within the murky deep" - 1000 More Fools
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Answer updates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Brett Religion View Drop Down
American Jesus (Mod)
American Jesus (Mod)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brett Religion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Answer updates
    Posted: 06/14/2009 at 11:58
That's because you hacked Brett's twitter and tweaked it to get advance updates before the rest of the Brett Brigade members, you hopeless fangirl... ;) 
"No Bad Religion song can make your life complete..." - But what about their whole discography?
Kerouac Cat View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Child of the Broken Glass

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerouac Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/14/2009 at 11:46
I knew that since this morning already. :P

Edited by Kerouac Cat - 06/14/2009 at 11:48
I see a U-Turn up ahead...
American Jesus (Mod)
American Jesus (Mod)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brett Religion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/14/2009 at 11:31
Originally posted by che sus che sus wrote:

Only Brett is allowed to write pop songs?

Yes. He is the only band member allowed to write pop songs.

By the way, this just in, the tentative title for Bad Religion's next pop song (yeah, nropevolI, I shit my pants! heh). 
"No Bad Religion song can make your life complete..." - But what about their whole discography?
che sus View Drop Down
Infected
Infected

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote che sus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/14/2009 at 10:33
Originally posted by Brett Religion Brett Religion wrote:

"It's 4 am in the morning already and I've been dealing with The Surface of Me all night, there's something missing there but I still can't put my finger on it. Is it just that it sounds as if it had been written for The New America? Dammit Greg, I thought you were over with that!" 
Only Brett is allowed to write pop songs?
wrong planet View Drop Down
Staff
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrong planet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/14/2009 at 09:04
Thanks Brett Religion (and Marty and Jay)! I've updated it.
It's not about forcing happiness; it's about not letting sadness win. - TWY
jabberwock View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
jaylicious

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jabberwock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/14/2009 at 02:49
*official* nicks used by me...
chud, geust, yeust, niblick, jabberwock
i am the walrus. everything i say in this forum is unsubstantiated pablum
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/14/2009 at 01:29
And we shouldn't forget Brett's nickname Mr.Brett.
And I believe (not 100% sure) that Greg G also used/uses the name Graffinius.
American Jesus (Mod)
American Jesus (Mod)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brett Religion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2009 at 18:49
wrong planet, you might want to add the following nicknames and extra information...

Jay: mr*chud and Yeust (on the old chat room and very first message board from the now extinct official site)

Brett: oblivionpact on both twitter.com and last.fm // brettosis on myspace

Greg Hetson: agingpunklegend on myspace

Brian: pilgrimdoss aka SENOR TAPAS on myspace 

Brooks: b-wack
cleverscreename View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
one

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleverscreename Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2009 at 22:42
nikon compacts are just as shit i guess.
he who fucks nuns will later join the church.
Robo Pilgrim View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2009 at 13:25
It says it's a Nikon. 
Go on take a swig of that poison and like it
Generator
Generator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerouac Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2009 at 11:57
He should get a Canon.
cleverscreename View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
one

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleverscreename Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2009 at 02:49
I was going over the archives on this site and I realized that The Answer makes no mention of Brett being part of the Ramones 30th Anniversary show in 2004 together with Eddie Vedder, Tim Armstrong and the surviving members of the band.

wow. thats awesome.

and i think he just needs a camera with better low light. hes probably got an olympus... god damn i hate olympus.
he who fucks nuns will later join the church.
American Jesus (Mod)
American Jesus (Mod)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brett Religion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2009 at 21:08
LOL

CAPTION Brett

"It's 4 am in the morning already and I've been dealing with The Surface of Me all night, there's something missing there but I still can't put my finger on it. Is it just that it sounds as if it had been written for The New America? Dammit Greg, I thought you were over with that!" 
Darwin At Work View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darwin At Work Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2009 at 15:46
Originally posted by Kerouac Cat Kerouac Cat wrote:

<3 Brett.

Speaking of Brett, he put up some Empire studio pics on his Flickr.

I think the BR page should collectively purchase a tripod for Mr. Brett.  I like that he chooses to use natural lighting though...  much cooler results when they aren't blurry.
"If someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!"
Generator
Generator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerouac Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2009 at 12:29
American Jesus (Mod)
American Jesus (Mod)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brett Religion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2009 at 11:45
Originally posted by Kerouac Cat Kerouac Cat wrote:

However, the most interesting bits of memorabilia reflect the sense of humor that is prevalent in the tour. For example, a pair of pajamas, owned by Bad Religion's Jay Bentley, is on display. Bentley wore the pajamas at every show for the whole tour one year without washing them. This begs the question if they have been washed for the exhibit.

http://media.www.csucauldron.com/media/storage/paper516/news/2007/01/29/ArtsEntertainment/Oi.Cleveland.Punk.Fans.Rejoice-2683423.shtml?sourcedomain=www.csucauldron.com&MIIHost=media.collegepublisher.com

Don't think it's newsworthy, but a nice piece of useless trivia it is for sure.

Are you kidding? This is great! It's tidbits like these that The Answer was created for and should take care of. Hey this thread should be more active. I was going over the archives on this site and I realized that The Answer makes no mention of Brett being part of the Ramones 30th Anniversary show in 2004 together with Eddie Vedder, Tim Armstrong and the surviving members of the band.

I would have posted a link to a clip of I Believe in Miracles but YouTube has removed all material concerning that show. (There is an official DVD of the show)
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 12:51
Got it... and thanks!
wrong planet View Drop Down
Staff
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrong planet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2009 at 11:56
Concerning the entry  for ''Guns n' Roses'':

Maybe ''n''' should be capitalized, since it is a proper name.
Axl rose should be Axl ''Rose'', and
Izzy Stradlin' Izzy Stradlin (without the apostrophe).
It's not about forcing happiness; it's about not letting sadness win. - TWY
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2008 at 14:22
Originally posted by MeteoroHC MeteoroHC wrote:

Who cares? He is not the first to get a band tattoo.

Well, Brett is in Bad Religion... and everyone else is not. Good enough reason to make it an interesting fact.
ThiagoPD64 View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThiagoPD64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2008 at 08:32
Who cares? He is not the first to get a band tattoo.
Sun's coming up and I can't decide, to spill my emotions or keep them inside..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic