Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 BR Covers - "Official" thread - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 30
Quote of the day: "Learn the past, make it last, share the wealth, hold your fire, conserve life, make it right. Kill the hate, negotiate. There will be a way" - There Will Be A Way
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BR Covers - "Official" thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282930
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Daveandmighty View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveandmighty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2014 at 12:01
We did a version of "Sorrow" - without the Autotune going to 11 and without lovely Dave. Guess it's time to rename this whole thing soon. You like it?

nropevolI View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
pr0n Jeremy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nropevolI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2014 at 02:42
Originally posted by Daveandmighty Daveandmighty wrote:

We did a version of "Sorrow" - without the Autotune going to 11 and without lovely Dave. Guess it's time to rename this whole thing soon. You like it?

I thought you were two guys? there is a girl singing? It sounds almost good enough to be a radio hit, but there is some cheesy synthesizer things going on. Maybe if you add some organic instruments you can have a really good product  
Daveandmighty View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveandmighty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2014 at 04:14
Originally posted by nropevolI nropevolI wrote:

I thought you were two guys? there is a girl singing? It sounds almost good enough to be a radio hit, but there is some cheesy synthesizer things going on. Maybe if you add some organic instruments you can have a really good product  

Yep, it was two guys. Dave's in my heart, but not a full-time member anymore, because he just doesn't have enough time to play shows. He's our Brett now, I suppose. So now it's everything new with Lena singing and it works out perfectly.
You are right about the sound bring a tad cheesy, but that's kind of my favorite part, because I love 80's synthpop. You may very well disagree, but for me a synthesizer is as 'organic' as it gets.
Robo Pilgrim View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2014 at 15:58

Organic instruments? Like clarinets made of celery or something?
I'm The Greatest™
che sus View Drop Down
Infected
Infected

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote che sus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2014 at 16:15
Originally posted by Robo Pilgrim Robo Pilgrim wrote:

Organic instruments? Like clarinets made of celery or something?

skinflute
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282930
  Share Topic