Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 BR Covers - "Official" thread - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 33
Quote of the day: "In the turbulent conscious stream, the unbearable lightness of being, and it's finite. From the universal mass constant matters coming to pass, but it's finite." - Finite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BR Covers - "Official" thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313233
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Greg Giraffin View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/06/2016 at 10:35
Graffinius (Falling By The Wayside) 

Listen to my Chillest Downtempo Mix
Latch-Key-Kid View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Latch-Key-Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2016 at 04:23
For me, the best BR cover is this one from The Mars Moles... I always wondered why BR didnt try to re-release Into the Unknown in that "format"...

https://www.discogs.com/Mars-Moles-Invite-Punk-Religion-Back-Into-The-Unknown/master/560368

Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/23/2016 at 15:23
Daveandmighty View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveandmighty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/28/2016 at 11:09

Still loving Bad Religion!

Priesterseminar View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/28/2016 at 11:33
Originally posted by Daveandmighty Daveandmighty wrote:

Still loving Bad Religion!

"Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte versuche es später nochmal."
"with nothing better to do"
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveandmighty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2017 at 10:17

1000 More Fools

Edited by Daveandmighty - 07/04/2017 at 09:29
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveandmighty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2017 at 09:29

Come join us!
Harbortown View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harbortown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2017 at 13:54
https://soundcloud.com/melacksweden/parallel-bad-religion-cover

I think I went overboard with the speed on this one, guys. I've always wanted to record a cover of this song with a slightly grittier production, though, so here it is
https://soundcloud.com/johnzackarias/
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2017 at 15:18
sounds like it's being played at a venue around the corner
friteman View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote friteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2017 at 06:44
Originally posted by Greg Giraffin Greg Giraffin wrote:

sounds like it's being played at a venue around the corner

Thought it was that goddam tinnitus/hearing loss I can't get rid of since the Cologne show
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harbortown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2017 at 09:24
hahaha yes I do love reverb and practice space quality sound
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harbortown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2018 at 15:39
Alright here's News from the front, acoustic, with some out of time-percussion

Edited by Harbortown - 01/10/2018 at 07:29
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/06/2018 at 03:40
Parallel has gotten a little Bit to gritty for my Taste but news from the Front is fuckin amazing! Even with those out of time Percussion 🤓
Thanks for Sharing! This makes me Hope för the Next Tribute Tape!!
aragusea View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aragusea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/07/2018 at 10:14
Version of "Better Off Dead" that I did: https://soundcloud.com/aragusea/better-off-dead-bad-religion
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2018 at 15:37
at first i was a little bit in a grumpy mood, thinking cant anyone please use hyperlink or bbcodes to insert links anymore?
you want somebody to listen to your stuff, and being online on the phone i already thought it will take me longer to copy&paste this, than i will listen to the song..

well acutally i listened to it whole, and enjoyed it. fresh approach i did not ecpect, would be looking forward to the next one! 
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harbortown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2018 at 07:30
Fair point! I'm used to forums automatically hyperlinking, link is now updated

And that's a really nice cover, aragusea. Great harmonies. I also really like how you arranged the guitars in the chorus.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313233
  Share Topic