Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Site/Forum problem reports - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 10
Quote of the day: "Our history as it's portrayed, it's just a recipe for hate" - Recipe For Hate
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Site/Forum problem reports

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/10/2010 at 08:27
Originally posted by I Dont Belong I Dont Belong wrote:

The Tours and Shows section on the right side of the page doesnt tell you when new comments are posted.  Is it supposed to be like that?
Fixed! Thanks for letting me know.
kariscene View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission
Ultimate Brett Fangirl

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kariscene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2011 at 12:29
When I try to login to the site from my phone, I'm getting this message:

Error: Un-Successful Login
Your login was un-successful due to a session tracking error.

Please ensure that cookies are enabled on your web browser and you are
not hiding or masking your IP address.

Click here to retry logging into the site.

The problem started last night and is still ongoing.
Give us this day our daily Brett.    http://fuckyeahbrettgurewitz.tumblr.com/
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2011 at 12:37
So it used to work without any issues on the same phone?

What kind of OS / browser do you have?
kariscene View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission
Ultimate Brett Fangirl

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kariscene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2011 at 12:40
Yes, exactly.  It's worked without incident since July of 2010.

Safari for iPhone 4.
Give us this day our daily Brett.    http://fuckyeahbrettgurewitz.tumblr.com/
uncivalien View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uncivalien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2011 at 21:53

Four failures in the span of an hour, Marty.  Four!  The last one was just when I was about to post this screenshot about the three failures.  What was THAT all about?
MONOLITH View Drop Down
Staff
Staff
will outbid you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MONOLITH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2011 at 21:59
-Me & G are putting a shitload of weight on the site! That's why!! -:D
Bombarded by multiple choices 24/7 - Navigating a tangled web of logic and passion...
I Dont Belong View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I Dont Belong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2011 at 22:00
It seems theres something wrong with the site Ive been having trouble getting on I get an error message.  But I was able to get on this time.
"The Democratic Party never was, nor ever will be, a true opposition party"
uncivalien View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uncivalien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2011 at 22:12
Originally posted by MONOLITH MONOLITH wrote:

-Me & G are putting a shitload of weight on the site! That's why!! -:D

LMFAO.  I was posting my reply.  It said, "Carry on!" but when I hit the button, I got another error.

Please be sure to direct us to the shitload you have for us so we can cope with all these interruptions.
Alice View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man
12 hours wiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2011 at 22:36
Ah, that would explain why I couldn't get on before.

Is it fixable, or just a temporary thing due to Mr. & Mr. Collectables loading so much stuff on?
Just asking, mainly because everytime it happens when I'm at work I freak out, thinking I've been blocked 

: S

jon View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2011 at 23:09
Originally posted by civalien civalien wrote:

Four failures in the span of an hour, Marty.  Four!  The last one was just when I was about to post this screenshot about the three failures.  What was THAT all about?

Yeah that was a bummer, I had just finished writing a bunch of junk to marty in the discog thread and got that when I hit submit. 

--
MAKE SOME TRADES:   http://deadformat.net/tradelist/J0N
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2011 at 00:10
Originally posted by Alice Alice wrote:

Is it fixable, or just a temporary thing due to Mr. & Mr. Collectables loading so much stuff on?
Whenever the site is acting weird or isn't responding at all, it's caused by the hosting company. Nothing we can do about it but complain to them. But even with the occasional outage, the site still has a uptime of >99%.
jon View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2011 at 00:42
what's funny is the post I had just written had mentioned the site dragging a bit so I guess it just ate my post altogether for even bringing it up. 

Anyhow, there's lots of decent hosting companies out there for very cheap if you care.  I've been pretty happy with Dreamhost for several years.  They've had a couple of hicups but for the price I'm paying (I think less than $100 per year) and tons of bandwidth and space I really can't and wouldn't complain at all.  There's tons out there though, that's just the only one I have recent and personal experience with to comment on.

--
jon View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2011 at 00:42
When I was trying to post in the discography thread earlier this evening that is, and got the session error

--
frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2011 at 17:25
not sure how to remedy but since the latest gingerbread update for android i cannot press  enter to break to a new line/start a new paragraph when entering a post
"Some claim there was no great shoeman in the sky, others say the answer won't be known until the other shoe drops" - Al Bundy
ivanhopl View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivanhopl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2012 at 02:38

It's normal or some katlick  hacker was doing something with my computer ?

Edited by ivanhopl - 01/19/2012 at 02:52
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2012 at 02:39
But how do we fix teh suck?
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2012 at 03:13
Originally posted by ivanhopl ivanhopl wrote:

It's normal or some katlick  hacker was doing something with my computer ?
It was just something from yesterday. You shouldn't be able to see it anymore right now.
Robo Pilgrim View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2012 at 07:08
Someone hasn't been paying attention.
I'm The Greatest™
luv4BR View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luv4BR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2012 at 11:54
hi.. i am still getting this error when i try to update my profile.. i have tried two different ways.. i wanted to put a advitar pic and some info about me and i got an error.. then i tried it without putting the pic there.. and this is what i got both times

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

Query-based update failed because the row to update could not be found.

/forum/register.asp, line 1264

luv4BR View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luv4BR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2012 at 18:19

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

Query-based update failed because the row to update could not be found.

/forum/register.asp, line 1264

it still does it

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>
  Share Topic