Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Site/Forum problem reports - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 14
Quote of the day: "Oh to hell with superstition. There's a stranger in the house. I don't need no exorcism. I need a key. And the lock is inside out." - My Head is Full of Ghosts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Site/Forum problem reports

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
I Dont Belong View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I Dont Belong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2013 at 02:56
Originally posted by n1ckb0n3z n1ckb0n3z wrote:

In the Tabs section, the quick links are not working. When I hover over them, a cursor appears.
These still arent working for me.
"The Democratic Party never was, nor ever will be, a true opposition party"
Agent 37 View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agent 37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2013 at 10:35
Sorry to be a pain, but I did try to update my profile on my new computer, and I even logged in on the other one and selected not to keep me logged in, but that didn't work, and just now I tried to submit an interpretation of "The World Won't Stop" and it loaded the page, but it logged me out and didn't save my entry. I tried to log back in from that page and got this error.

ADODB.Field error '800a0bcd'

Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.

/discography/song.asp, line 66

Is there a way to reset my profile, or is there a different solution? I'm sorry I broke it. I'm the reason why we can't have nice things.

Edit: After I hit the Reply button, another error came up saying Spamming is not allowed and I've exceeded the number of posts in the time frame. I guess this is what happens when a career lurker starts trying to contribute. Patterns are broken, and the machines take that initiative and start to rebel. Again, I'm sorry that I'm accidentally destroying this fine site of yours.

Edited by Agent 37 - 03/22/2013 at 10:42
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2013 at 14:02
@Agent 37,
This is so weird... I can't find anything wrong with your account :s

Which browser (and version) are you using?
Greg Giraffin View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2013 at 16:35
Originally posted by Marty Marty wrote:

@Agent 37,
This is so weird... I can't find anything wrong with your account :s

Hmm... This is clearly outside the realm of computer science. We must sacrifice a noob to appease the shoutgods.

Has anyone seen N1ck?
Agent 37 View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agent 37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2013 at 23:41
I'm ashamed I haven't even thought of that possibility. I started using Waterfox because shortcuts weren't working in YouTube. It's version 16.0.1 and that's probably the problem.
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
Biggest brpage Tool... Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2013 at 00:29
I quite often get this message after I have posted to the forum. It's not from clicking twice to send the information, I'm sure. I think it only happens when I post pictures.

This post gave me the "Only members with sufficient permission can access this page." error.
http://warstub.weebly.com/novels.html
Nothing can bring a person into adulthood except their own sense of self and the personal responsibility that accompanies that.
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2013 at 00:45
Originally posted by Warstub Warstub wrote:

I quite often get this message after I have posted to the forum. It's not from clicking twice to send the information, I'm sure. I think it only happens when I post pictures.

This post gave me the "Only members with sufficient permission can access this page." error.

Me too. Your technical GTFO isnt working
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
Biggest brpage Tool... Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2013 at 00:58
Originally posted by SOLDSHORT SOLDSHORT wrote:

I quite often get this "Spam" message after I have posted to the forum. It's not from clicking twice to send the information, I'm sure. I think it only happens when I post pictures.

Me too. Your technical GTFO isnt working
Would sure like to know how to get that working!
http://warstub.weebly.com/novels.html
Nothing can bring a person into adulthood except their own sense of self and the personal responsibility that accompanies that.
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2013 at 01:33
Damn marty
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2013 at 03:19

I've made a few small changes to the anti-spam code.. and hopefully it's fixed now. But time will tell :s
Greg Giraffin View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2013 at 09:35
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-5.0.96-log]Sort aborted

/home/shoutbox.asp, line 88
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2013 at 10:06

fuckin up.

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'

Script timed out

/home/shoutbox.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools. 

Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I Dont Belong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2014 at 16:34
I get an error message when I try to log in with chrome.
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2014 at 01:39
Originally posted by I Dont Belong I Dont Belong wrote:

Do you know what the error said?
Amoeba View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amoeba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/26/2014 at 02:36
I would like to report a major problem about this site : it talks always about the same band... all the time... it's very annoying, there are many other bands outthere, geez !

I'm on a boat that doesn't float and i can't swim...
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I Dont Belong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2014 at 18:07
Originally posted by Marty Marty wrote:

Originally posted by I Dont Belong I Dont Belong wrote:

Do you know what the error said?

That only members with permission could access the page.
SPORK View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SPORK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2014 at 18:08
Originally posted by Amoeba Amoeba wrote:

I would like to report a major problem about this site : it talks always about the same band... all the time... it's very annoying, there are many other bands outthere, geez !

+1
I'm not going to stop the wheel
I'm going to break the wheel
MONOLITH View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
will outbid you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MONOLITH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/16/2015 at 13:41

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a0411'

Name redefined

/collectibles/item_image_delete.asp, line 28

Dim strPath
----^

Can't delete pictures on the C-section. Markovian has now 4 pics up of the lic. plate instead of 2. Dunno if wrong with the titles/names or something once again..
Bombarded by multiple choices 24/7 - Navigating a tangled web of logic and passion...
MONOLITH View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
will outbid you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MONOLITH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2015 at 04:55

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a0411'

Name redefined

/collectibles/contribution_delete.asp, line 42

Dim strPath
----^

Still comes as an answer to my efforts to delete contributed items..

I just today got my ADSL connection up. Probably a good time to start updating some missing
new merch. Haven't still gotten a new camera of my own so only web-found items will be put
up.. I recall I had some new additions to the discography section too - but I cannot really
remember what new 'not-up-yet' I've gotten.. :D Too much away..
(yup. I went thru separation/divorce - that's the main reason I've been away)..
(and No - my love for BR had nothing to do with my divorce.. :D )
Bombarded by multiple choices 24/7 - Navigating a tangled web of logic and passion...
BFY View Drop Down
Staff
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2015 at 08:30
I can't upload new avatar.

Persits.Upload.1 error '800a0005'

The system cannot find the file specified.

/forum/functions/functions_upload.asp, line 171

Deaf, dumb, and blind, you just keep on pretending
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic