Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Site/Forum problem reports - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 3
Quote of the day: "Mind over matter, it really don't matter if the street's idle chatter turns your heart strings to tatters" - Materialist
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Site/Forum problem reports

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kerouac Cat View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Child of the Broken Glass

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerouac Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2008 at 13:48
The QOTD (quote of the day) is misspelled. (Vain, not vane.)
I see a U-Turn up ahead...
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2008 at 14:08
Originally posted by Kerouac Cat Kerouac Cat wrote:

The QOTD (quote of the day) is misspelled. (Vain, not vane.)

Fixed. Same mistake was present in the actual lyrics.

You won't believe how much is being copied on the www.
dr_kristof View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim
Rockin' Bootlegs since '01

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/07/2009 at 11:15
i have something to add that may be a bit minor but bothers me a bit.

on the left side where it lists pages (ie home, forum, the band etc) i noticed that wrong stuff is not capitalized properly. i know its a really picky thing to point out but hey, any improvement is good no matter how small right?

i was also thinking that maybe the names can be changed to more BR-ish stuff, like in the forums how each section is labeled from a song, perhaps we can do teh same for the site page links.

just a thought...
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/07/2009 at 12:07
Originally posted by dr_kristof dr_kristof wrote:

on the left side where it lists pages (ie home, forum, the band etc) i noticed that wrong stuff is not capitalized properly.
The way it is now is actually intentional. The reason that, for example, 'The Answer' has a capital A is that this section has the name of the song The Answer. ... whereas 'The band' is just a noun with an article in front of it.
Originally posted by dr_kristof dr_kristof wrote:

i was also thinking that maybe the names can be changed to more BR-ish stuff, like in the forums how each section is labeled from a song, perhaps we can do teh same for the site page links.
In fact, having song titles in the main menu on the left was something we first wanted do as well. However, in the forum this works because we have the descriptions that explain what that subforum is for. I think that having cryptic song titles in the menu on the left would definitely confuse people... especially new visitors. So that's why we dropped that idea...
Brother Christian View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother Christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2009 at 03:32
Hey there!
I really need to ask Jay something, and I would like to add a pic I have with him in order to explain him my situation. Is that possible? Can you authorize me, please?
After I post it, I wont post pics again...thanks in advance...

Suffer (the record that changed everything). FAT MIKE
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2009 at 03:40
Originally posted by Brother Christian Brother Christian wrote:

Hey there!
I really need to ask Jay something, and I would like to add a pic I have with him in order to explain him my situation. Is that possible? Can you authorize me, please?
After I post it, I wont post pics again...thanks in advance...
The forum allows the use of pics (as you can see in the "Picture Quiz" topic). However, you'll have to host them somewhere else (for example at Imageshack) and then click the "Insert Image" button in the toolbar (the one with the little tree in it). From there you can fill in the URL of the pic you just uploaded at Imageshack.

Hope this helps....

Edited by Marty - 03/03/2009 at 03:40
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother Christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2009 at 10:36
Marty: I don`t have such a big toolbar. Where you have 23 icons, I have only 7 (and the Insert Image is not on it). Can that be possible?
Kerouac Cat View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Child of the Broken Glass

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerouac Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2009 at 10:47
That's why you have to click "Post Reply" or the second icon from right for the full reply editor.
I see a U-Turn up ahead...
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother Christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2009 at 11:04
Originally posted by Kerouac Cat Kerouac Cat wrote:

That's why you have to click "Post Reply" or the second icon from right for the full reply editor.

Its done, thanks man...
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2009 at 11:07
Just like Kerouac Cat said.

The little 'Quick Reply' editor that you see at the bottom of each topic is very limited and, indeed, has 7 buttons (and a little question mark). In order to be able to make use of all features, such as 'insert image', you'll have to enter the 'Full reply editor'. You can do this by either selecting [Post options] -> [Reply post], [Quote] or [Reply]. Or you can click the 7th button in the toolbar (the one with the arrow).

One other thing, though. I checked out your profile settings (click on the 'Member Control Panel' link on the left) and noticed that you've turned off the WYSIWYG editor. As a result you're only seeing a very limited BBcode editor which only allows you to use stuff like [ URL ] or [ IMG ] etc. Normally this would only be used by very old browsers (but you're using Win XP + IE7). Maybe you turned it off intentionally along with the other options that are turned off. I don't know... It's just something I noticed.

Edited by Marty - 03/03/2009 at 11:10
smarti22 View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
Get off my lawn!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smarti22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2009 at 11:09
Hey Marty, is that your real eye?  Because it's seeeeexxxxxxyyyyyyyy...
Angry nerd, sanctimonious minion, Juris Doctor.
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2009 at 11:13
I'm afraid it's all real. Should I be afraid? :)
smarti22 View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
Get off my lawn!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smarti22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2009 at 11:13
Not until I scrape up enough money for a plane ticket...
Jesse View Drop Down
Staff
Staff
I'm with him

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2009 at 11:18
Get off my lawn lady...he's mine! :D
Gotta use your brain, it's the most important part of your equipment.
smarti22 View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
Get off my lawn!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smarti22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2009 at 12:45
Look, I'm 8 time zones away... I'll just have to settle for no one at all...  ;)
cleverscreename View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
one

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleverscreename Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2009 at 08:40
whats happened to that guy? hes disappeared. well from posting anyway.
he who fucks nuns will later join the church.
smarti22 View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
Get off my lawn!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smarti22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2009 at 09:56
Well, I CERTAINLY don't have him tied to a chair in my basement... nope... not me...
Jesse View Drop Down
Staff
Staff
I'm with him

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2009 at 13:48
Hahaha, maybe you scared him away with your previous post? ;)
Gotta use your brain, it's the most important part of your equipment.
badrelgnsf View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
lost in ramble nation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badrelgnsf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2009 at 15:57
lol martster is a handsome sod.. jesse aint chopped liver either though! voot voot.
hehe
take it from an ugly old ozzie lookin bastard..

damned kids get off my lawn.. (kal shoots all with hose)

" Oprah, Why Can't I Fly Even If I Believe I Can?!"
cleverscreename View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
one

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleverscreename Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2009 at 05:02
Hahaha, maybe you scared him away with your previous post? ;)

no doubt. he probably tied himself to a chair in his own basement.
also: this just in! jesse is a... woman! the masquerade is over young lady, your secret is out.

i feel betrayed.
he who fucks nuns will later join the church.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
  Share Topic