Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Site/Forum problem reports - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 5
Quote of the day: "Hey sit down and listen and they'll tell you when you're wrong" - You Are (The Government)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Site/Forum problem reports

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
-Fatal- Apocalypse View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2009 at 07:03

Sorry, I left the video game scene when 3d came in. This is what happens when you grow up in the Golden Age. And maybe I'll update one day, but I still have like 30 rpgs from that time to beat yet. That takes a looooooooong time. Man, Rpgs are smart.

*I Remember The Future.*
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2009 at 07:25
Let's try to keep this topic focused on site and forum problems only. Thanks.
I think we need more topics on games anyway ;)
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2009 at 07:42

Haha, yeah, that's what I was thinking while I replyed, sorry. ;)
*I Remember The Future.*
cleverscreename View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
one

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleverscreename Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2009 at 05:08
Well, I don't know if you're really as cool as you think you are. I mean....you could have known it way sooner, if you just would have taken a look in my profile; it has been there ever since my registration in 2004. Besides that I also replied in the male/female topic not so long ago...
Soooooo Clever...maybe it's time for glasses? :p

maybe if YOU were cooler i would have wanted to look at your profile earlier... haha. like that fatal apocalypse dude, i cant get enough of his profile.
he who fucks nuns will later join the church.
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2009 at 09:59

Oh yeah, that's because I Remember The Future. This rules.

Sorry again, Mart...

;)
Hail!

*I Remember The Future.*
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2009 at 23:26

Alright, I've done my song ranking. Problem is, I couldn't change the order once they were in the list. Tryed to take songs into the remove song box, to order them and put them back in after, but it would select all the song names as a whole, as if I tryed to copy and paste some text.

Still, this fucking rules, man!!!!!!

Can't make an album ranking, though. Too hard to choose the order. :)

Hail!

Edit; Alright, went back in a new window and it worked. Still, no way I'm putting them in order. What a nightmare!!!!!! ;)

Edited by -Fatal- Apocalypse - 03/16/2009 at 23:33
*I Remember The Future.*
wrong planet View Drop Down
Staff
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrong planet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/31/2009 at 13:42
The following isn't a problem, but a grammar error in the Media section.
It says: "Bad Times was published on www.badreligion.com and for the most part was written by the band itself. Especially Greg Graffin."
I don't think the last sentence is grammatically correct, it should be: "Bad Times was published on www.badreligion.com and for the most part was written by the band itself, especially by Greg Graffin.
Well, I know it's a slight error....
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - PKD
winters45 View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winters45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/31/2009 at 14:00
Not sure if you care about that guys, but in the In So Many Ways lyrics, the last chorus isnt:
In so many ways we live to follow the sun
In so many ways we exalt and fail as one
In so many ways we want so bad to be done
In so many ways we show our pain in unison

In the CD booklet it is:
In so many ways we tend to rise and fall as one
Jesse View Drop Down
Staff
Staff
I'm with him

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/31/2009 at 14:06
Originally posted by winters45 winters45 wrote:

Not sure if you care about that guys, but in the In So Many Ways lyrics, the last chorus isnt:
In so many ways we exalt and fail as one

In the CD booklet it is:
In so many ways we tend to rise and fall as one

Yes you are right! I will update the lyrics immediately.
However, if you might see other errors in the discography, please use the 'report' option on the right to report that error. We'd like to keep this topic for technical issues.
Gotta use your brain, it's the most important part of your equipment.
winters45 View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winters45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/31/2009 at 14:12
Oh ok sorry i forgot about this option
Staff
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrong planet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/31/2009 at 14:42
Originally posted by wrong planet wrong planet wrote:

"Bad Times was published on www.badreligion.com and for the most part was written by the band itself, especially by Greg Graffin.

Sorry if it's on the wrong topic again, but now there's missing the period at the end of the sentence.
Please tell me if I'm going too much into details.
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/31/2009 at 23:56

"Bad Times was published on www.badreligion.com and for the most part was written by the band itself, especially by Greg Graffin.

Sorry if it's on the wrong topic again, but now there's missing the period at the end of the sentence.
Please tell me if I'm going too much into details.
Absolutely not. You're doing a great job proofreading..... see keep them coming.
Jesse showed me the amount of errors and typos you found in the lyrics.... Simply amazing! More than 100 songs, and often multiple errors per song.... per line even.
It's not just amazing that you detected them, but also amazing that most of those mistakes have probably been in there for over 10 years and have been copied all over the www.
Staff
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrong planet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/01/2009 at 10:46
Thanks.
This is the first sentence when pressing the 'Register' button:
"If you agree with the following rules then click on the 'Accept' button at the bottom of the page if not click on the 'Cancel' button."
There should be a comma between 'page' and 'if'.
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/01/2009 at 11:00

This is the first sentence when pressing the 'Register' button:
"If you agree with the following rules then click on the 'Accept' button at the bottom of the page if not click on the 'Cancel' button."
There should be a comma between 'page' and 'if'.
I think you're the first person to have actually read that text.
Staff
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrong planet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/03/2009 at 16:21
At the bottom of the site (forum) at 'What's Going On? - Forum statistics' it says 'Last Post; (...)'.
There should be a colon instead of the semicolon.
Kerouac Cat View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Child of the Broken Glass

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerouac Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2009 at 01:51
There needs to be a comma between 'rules' and 'then', too.
I see a U-Turn up ahead...
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/06/2009 at 10:36

At the bottom of the site (forum) at 'What's Going On? - Forum statistics' it says 'Last Post; (...)'.
There should be a colon instead of the semicolon.

Originally posted by Kerouac Cat Kerouac Cat wrote:

There needs to be a comma between 'rules' and 'then', too.

Check and check.
Kerouac Cat View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Child of the Broken Glass

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerouac Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2009 at 05:49
And between 'not' and 'click'. Haha, I should stop being so pedantic.
I see a U-Turn up ahead...
Staff
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrong planet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2009 at 09:15
A few more typos:

'Media' section
Box on the right (Issues): Issue #10 - March 2000     There's missing the comma (if putting one between
                                                                                               each month and year).
"Punk Manifesto"
Essay by Greg Graffin 12/98
(can be found in issue #10)     Is there any reason why it says '12/98'? (no. 10 is from 2000)

Forum
Subforum 'The Bad Religion Page': 'Staff Only':
   Only visible to The BR Page Team. A place where the Team could discuss Thebrpage related issues
There should be a period at the end of the sentence.
Maybe 'could' should be replaced by 'can'.

'About' section
2. paragraph: ...on the internet.   Maybe 'internet' should be capitalized.
3. paragraph: During this period Justin gave the site...   Maybe there should be a comma between 'period'
                                                                                                    and 'Justin'.
5. paragraph: ...became too intense he then gave control...   Maybe there should be a comma between
                                                                                                             'intense' and 'he'.
6. paragraph: On August 6 1998...   There needs to be a comma between '6' and '1998'.
                         This site cosisted of...   It's 'consisted'.
7. paragraph: ...4000 visits...   It needs to be '4,000'.
10. paragraph: On November 6 2008...   There needs to be a comma between '6' and '2008'.

-Edit:
6. paragraph: ...to fuse The Anwser with...   It's 'The Answer'.

Edited by wrong planet - 04/18/2009 at 18:07
Robo Pilgrim View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2009 at 09:31
A place where the Team could discuss Thebrpage related issues

Maybe 'could' should be replaced by 'can'.

Or you could change it to: A place for the Team to discuss Thebrpage related issues

3. paragraph: During this period Justin gave the site...   Maybe there should be a comma between 'period' and 'Justin'.

I don't think it needs one.

I'm The Greatest™
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
  Share Topic