Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 What are you listening to? - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 1
Quote of the day: "There's a world outside but I can't really make it. There's a life to lead but I can't exactly fake it. Yet the mood feels right. But my island is sinking out of sight." - The Island
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What are you listening to?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 185>
Author
Recard86 View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Recard86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What are you listening to?
    Posted: Yesterday at 13:36
Against Me! - Transgender Dysphoria Blues
"That said, we've had enough Please turn that fucking radio off Ain't nothing on the air waving the despair we feel"
Priesterseminar View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2015 at 10:16
throw them to the lions (nirvana live in roma 1994)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpRJbQZArwM
"with nothing better to do"
rmg512 View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
math mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmg512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2015 at 08:20
Originally posted by CONTEXT CONTEXT wrote:

FUCK CAVING IN. FUCK BIG GOVERNMENT. FUCK COMMUNISM.
Fuck big government, it is sad that I have to even make such a statement on such a "punk rock" forum.

Could you not do that in THIS thread? Nobody else is pulling this preaching bullshit here. 
brdanne View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brdanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2015 at 13:38
Refused-Bråvalla 2015 radio broadcast
Through the darkness of future past, The magician longs to see, One chance out between two worlds: Fire walk with me.
rmg512 View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
math mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmg512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2015 at 10:13
I think today is a Weirdos, Mountain Goats, and Carcass kind of day. 
Recard86 View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Recard86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2015 at 09:49
NOFX - Pump up the valuum
"That said, we've had enough Please turn that fucking radio off Ain't nothing on the air waving the despair we feel"
BFY View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2015 at 11:28
did greasy fingers grasp for pieces of your mind?
Gravel View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
I Rock More Than YOU

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gravel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2015 at 10:50
The greats weren't great because at birth they could paint; the greats were great because they paint a lot!
brdanne View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brdanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2015 at 13:47
Originally posted by che sus che sus wrote:

Al-Nimrood
Saudi Arabian anti-religious black metal, so they have to release their music anonymously or possibly face execution. I kinda like the concept more than the actual music though..

Found an interview which was more interesting than their music,. Anti-religious black metal sounds like a great idea,this was just not good black metal.
Through the darkness of future past, The magician longs to see, One chance out between two worlds: Fire walk with me.
SPORK View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SPORK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2015 at 13:18
Jakob danger Armstrong
This wasn't too bad.. Nice and poppy
http://www.punknews.org/article/58309/jakob-danger-releases-four-songs

I am not afraid to be dead
but it's scary for me to stay
From day to day to today
But Be brave
brdanne View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brdanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2015 at 09:53
V/A Relapse Records: 25 Years Of Contamination
che sus View Drop Down
Infected
Infected

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote che sus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2015 at 08:58
Al-Nimrood
Saudi Arabian anti-religious black metal, so they have to release their music anonymously or possibly face execution. I kinda like the concept more than the actual music though..
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
Biggest brpage Tool... Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2015 at 22:21
Never heard of 'em.

Listening to Mozart for Your Mind. I highly recommend this CD. Has some of his best tunes on it, and not just the well known ones. Also some of the best performances of those tunes as well.
Check out my novel 'I am the Local Atheist' at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FLWDBKS
patricke1660 View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patricke1660 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2015 at 21:33
Triumph. (No, I'm not kidding ...)
Human beings are the only creatures on earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one.
CONTEXT View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CONTEXT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2015 at 06:00
NO WORDS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp7MwFurzA4&list=PLIcRyuM36YNoUphk5Y9PdPjrKOcTUWl37&index=5
First, I'm gonna censor the fuck out of you, ban everything, make you defenseless, tax the fuck out of you. If You become politically incorrect then fuck you. I'm going to ostracize you. Demz 4Life.
CONTEXT View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CONTEXT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2015 at 05:16
FUCK CAVING IN. FUCK BIG GOVERNMENT. FUCK COMMUNISM.
Fuck big government, it is sad that I have to even make such a statement on such a "punk rock" forum.
First, I'm gonna censor the fuck out of you, ban everything, make you defenseless, tax the fuck out of you. If You become politically incorrect then fuck you. I'm going to ostracize you. Demz 4Life.
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
Biggest brpage Tool... Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2015 at 04:51
Cave In
Until Your Heart Stops
Check out my novel 'I am the Local Atheist' at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FLWDBKS
CONTEXT View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CONTEXT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2015 at 22:55
The good ole days....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ierfU-_k4po
Recard86 View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Recard86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2015 at 09:42
rmg512 View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
math mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmg512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/25/2015 at 20:30
Today, I've been listening to Ornette Coleman, John Coltrane, Pete Seeger, and the Mountain Goats.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 185>
  Share Topic