Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 What are you listening to? - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 1
Quote of the day: "But facts are sterile, not vulgar nor sublime." - Markovian Process
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What are you listening to?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 181>
Author
Greg Giraffin View Drop Down
Infected
Infected

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What are you listening to?
    Posted: 05/22/2015 at 10:34
Listen to my Chillest Downtempo Mix
SPORK View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SPORK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/22/2015 at 09:52
Originally posted by BFY BFY wrote:

Frank Black - Teenager of the Year this is just so great. THIS ONE GOES OUT TO SPORK.

Thanks for the suggestion! It had some decent songs that are pixieish
I am not afraid to be dead
but it's scary for me to stay
From day to day to today
But Be brave
BFY View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/22/2015 at 09:48
Originally posted by Warstub Warstub wrote:

...and justice for all needs a decent remix. absolutely no remastering with clippings and brickwalling.�
That's a good point. I think Metallica are planning some remasters and you can guarantee they'll be brickwalled. There are Japanese remasters floating around though apparently.
I've heard two of those japanese remasters (ride&puppets) and they are indeed heavily compressed, so I don't expect anything else if 'tallica remaster the back catalouge themselves...
did greasy fingers grasp for pieces of your mind?
BFY View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/22/2015 at 09:31

Frank Black - Teenager of the Year�this is just so great. THIS ONE GOES OUT TO SPORK AND WARSTUB.
and warstub. I love that album.
Fixed
Recard86 View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Recard86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/22/2015 at 07:06
Anti-Flag - American Spring
"That said, we've had enough Please turn that fucking radio off Ain't nothing on the air waving the despair we feel"
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
Biggest brpage Tool... Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/21/2015 at 15:18

...and justice for all needs a decent remix. absolutely no remastering with clippings and brickwalling. 
That's a good point. I think Metallica are planning some remasters and you can guarantee they'll be brickwalled. There are Japanese remasters floating around though apparently.
Check out my novel 'I am the Local Atheist' at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FLWDBKS
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/21/2015 at 14:54

Frank Black - Teenager of the Year this is just so great. THIS ONE GOES OUT TO SPORK.
and warstub. I love that album.
Check out my novel 'I am the Local Atheist' at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FLWDBKS
BFY View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/21/2015 at 10:19
BFY View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/21/2015 at 10:14

...and justice for all needs a decent remix. absolutely no remastering with clippings and brickwalling. 
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/21/2015 at 07:29
Going through a bit of a Metallica phase at the moment. I never thought much of Ride the Lightning but am currently reappraising the songs I was never in love with before (everything except Fade to Black, For Whom the Bells Toll and Creeping Death)

Also just came across this re-recording of St. Anger which actually makes the album pretty damn listenable!

LV97 View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LV97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2015 at 13:09
Just listened to some poppy-punk track that makes me think that Tim Armstrong with Anti-Flag sound like a slighly heavier version of Bon Jovi.
http://lv97.net/ - Approximately retired D.I.Y.-punk-private/jokes creations.
brdanne View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brdanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2015 at 12:08
Originally posted by Priesterseminar Priesterseminar wrote:

http://fwamusic.bandcamp.com/album/why-do-you-love-me-satan

With a title like that i expected something better.
Through the darkness of future past, The magician longs to see, One chance out between two worlds: Fire walk with me.
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2015 at 06:03

Priesterseminar View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2015 at 16:35
"with nothing better to do"
SPORK View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SPORK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2015 at 21:51
Originally posted by Robo Pilgrim Robo Pilgrim wrote:

Originally posted by SPORK SPORK wrote:

Mule variations- Tom waits
Forgot how good this album was..

Did you see him play a new song on Letterman?

Yes
From day to day to today
But Be brave
loobear View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman
Beyond Acoustic Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loobear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2015 at 21:19
Against Me! - New Wave
http://www.facebook.com/EDavisMusic
BFY View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2015 at 05:00
Faith No More - Sol Invictus
Robo Pilgrim View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2015 at 04:14
Originally posted by SPORK SPORK wrote:

Did you see him play a new song on Letterman?
I'm The Greatest™
brdanne View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brdanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2015 at 01:58
Lamb Of God- Still Echoes
Through the darkness of future past, The magician longs to see, One chance out between two worlds: Fire walk with me.
SPORK View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SPORK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2015 at 19:58
From day to day to today
But Be brave
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 181>
  Share Topic