Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 What are you listening to? - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 1
Quote of the day: "Sleeping on a time bomb, staring into space there's an ocean of unpleasantries we are not prepared to face." - Parallel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What are you listening to?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 179>
Author
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
Biggest brpage Tool... Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What are you listening to?
    Posted: 21 hours 28 minutes ago at 02:32
Thanks to the shoutbox, songs with 'black' in their title.
Check out my novel 'I am the Local Atheist' at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FLWDBKS
brdanne View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brdanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 hours 40 minutes ago at 02:20
Adhesive-Thrust & Burn demo tape1994
Through the darkness of future past, The magician longs to see, One chance out between two worlds: Fire walk with me.
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 03:05
An awesome riff I just wrote.
Check out my novel 'I am the Local Atheist' at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FLWDBKS
patricke1660 View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patricke1660 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2015 at 13:50
PEARS
Human beings are the only creatures on earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one.
brdanne View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brdanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2015 at 12:33
Unleashed- Dawn Of The Nine
Through the darkness of future past, The magician longs to see, One chance out between two worlds: Fire walk with me.
Egg View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2015 at 17:29
brdanne View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brdanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2015 at 05:28
Pearl Jam-Ten remixed
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2015 at 02:47
Drunk people
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
brdanne View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brdanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2015 at 02:04
VA - Whatever Nevermind - A Tribute to Nirvana's Nevermind
BFY View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2015 at 01:14
Dawn of the Dead(1978): Unreleased Soundtrack Music
did greasy fingers grasp for pieces of your mind?
Recard86 View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Recard86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2015 at 13:29
Millencolin -  True Brew
"That said, we've had enough Please turn that fucking radio off Ain't nothing on the air waving the despair we feel"
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2015 at 18:45
Originally posted by Warstub Warstub wrote:

We Were Promised Jetpacks

- These Four Walls
BFY View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2015 at 15:04
Originally posted by brdanne brdanne wrote:

Shining-IX-Everyone,Everything,Everywhere Ends
As always a depraved, honest, beautiful and brutal LP from Niklas Kvarforth. BFY approves!

Edited by BFY - 04/20/2015 at 15:10
BFY View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2015 at 14:44
Killing Joke - Love Like Blood
brdanne View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brdanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2015 at 13:54
Millencolin- True Brew
brdanne View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brdanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2015 at 03:37
Shining-IX-Everyone,Everything,Everywhere Ends
BFY View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2015 at 11:56
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2015 at 18:23

New Zealand legends return with their sixth album Narcocorrido funded by yours truly through Kickstarter (thus securing a place on the credits!!) and the album ROCKS!!!

Have a listen: http://headlikeahole.bandcamp.com/album/narcocorrido

http://www.headlikeahole.co.nz/

Amoeba View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amoeba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2015 at 01:31
Melt Banana currently... That shit is so fuckin' good
I'm on a boat that doesn't float and i can't swim...
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2015 at 20:49

I'm not really a fan of the operatic voice. I picked up Mozart: Arias by Schwarzkoph quite a long time ago and hated it. I felt like there was too much 'warbling' which destroyed the tunefulness of Mozart's writing. However, I found this in a bookshop the other day going for 50c and knowing that Elisabeth Schwarzkoph is considered one of the greatest vocalists ever, I thought this recording might be the inroad to a composer who I had previously dismissed as a one-hit wonder whose other acclaimed works were boring tone poems (though many people still love them).

It really is a great disc with all the beauty that composer and performer are able to magically intertwine though decades apart - The Four Last Songs (Vier letzte Lieder) were composed in 1948, a year before Strauss died; these recordings were made in 1966 & 1969.

Edited by Warstub - 04/14/2015 at 23:01
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 179>
  Share Topic