Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 What are you listening to? - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 218
Quote of the day: "I gotta go faster, keep up the pace, just to stay in the human race" - Supersonic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What are you listening to?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 216217218
Author
hetson87 View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hetson87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2018 at 12:58
Adolescents - Cropduster

I got the album today via DPD Delivery. Sotos wife mentioned the album as the best since the Blue Album. I´d say it is a wonderful record and another proof of the quality of the Adolescents.

I saw them live yesterday in Düsseldorf, the first show after Steve´s passing, i saw Tony crying on stage, i saw a band that gave it all. After the show we drank a few beers with the band, i spoke to Mike and Tony, i shared my condolence. They were so thankful that we showed up in these hard times.

I asked Tony, which are his 3 favorite Songs of themselves. He mentioned "Let it rain", Silver and Black". The third one i forgot. I was heavily drunk... Anyway, awesome night with a magic band in their hardest times.

Cropduster rules! FREE MELANIA
cleverscreename View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
one

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleverscreename Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2018 at 00:06

only took me 15 years to give them a go, but i actually really fucking like this band now.
he who fucks nuns will later join the church.
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
Biggest brpage Tool... Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2018 at 01:47
http://warstub.weebly.com/novels.html
Nothing can bring a person into adulthood except their own sense of self and the personal responsibility that accompanies that.
LV97 View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LV97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2018 at 15:23
http://lv97.net/ - Approximately retired D.I.Y.-punk-private/jokes creations.
brdanne View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brdanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2018 at 12:17
NOFX - Ribbed - Live In A Dive
Through the darkness of future past, The magician longs to see, One chance out between two worlds: Fire walk with me.
-Fatal- Apocalypse View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/17/2018 at 16:13

If Megaman X had a band
And it stayed pure without lyrics
It kind of would be too epic to be true
But oh wait, it exists!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgOFp1z6d1s

Edit; Megaman 11 in October, by the way
*I Remember The Future.*
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 216217218
  Share Topic