Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 What are you listening to? - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 54
Quote of the day: "If life makes you scared and bitter, at least it's not for very long" - Slumber
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What are you listening to?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 162>
Author
oyvindaa View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oyvindaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2012 at 12:41
Kaizers Orchestra - Philemon Arthur & the Dung
SayYourPrayers View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
Thread Revivalist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SayYourPrayers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2012 at 15:01
AUNTIE CHRIST
Careful man, there's a beverage here!
marvthezombie View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marvthezombie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2012 at 16:33
Originally posted by Recard86 Recard86 wrote:

Originally posted by Amoeba Amoeba wrote:

Guys, I think it's been mentionned before, but this band Classics of Love have a new record out on Asian Man and it is freakin' AWESOME !!!

Singer is Jesse Michaels from Op Ivy and Common Rider, the record is flawless IMO...

Hate to be that guy, but anyone know where i can download this?

The vinyl comes with free download :p

Don't have a vinyl record player.

You could just buy the cd and upload it to your computer. Or, y'know, buy it from Asian Man Records's website and actually give them money.
Procreation without gain or purpose/ Languid wills and torped minds/ Catapulted ever faster by the arrow of time/ You take yours and I'll keep mine.
Recard86 View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Recard86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2012 at 15:08
Originally posted by marvthezombie marvthezombie wrote:

Guys, I think it's been mentionned before, but this band Classics of Love have a new record out on Asian Man and it is freakin' AWESOME !!!

Singer is Jesse Michaels from Op Ivy and Common Rider, the record is flawless IMO...

Hate to be that guy, but anyone know where i can download this?

The vinyl comes with free download :p

Don't have a vinyl record player.

You could just buy the cd and upload it to your computer. Or, y'know, buy it from Asian Man Records's website and actually give them money.

Na it's good, but not "buying good". I do however buy cd's every now and then, maybe if it grows more on me.
"Don't forget to let your life rot you inside out"
Gravel View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
I Rock More Than YOU

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gravel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2012 at 23:55
Originally posted by syles101 syles101 wrote:

You just gotta listen to it a couple times man, hopefully that'll get it out of your system.

NoMeansNo - Slowly Melting
I've had the same problem with today, So damn addictive.

quoted for amazingness
The greats weren't great because at birth they could paint; the greats were great because they paint a lot!
kariscene View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission
Ultimate Brett Fangirl

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kariscene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2012 at 21:09
Fugazi's The Argument. Had no idea the album even existed until I downloaded their discography last spring. I already had vinyl and/or CD copies of what I thought were all of their albums. (I was really out of it when it came to new music from early 1999 through about mid 2006 and thus missed a lot of gems). Became majorly obsessed with the album this past fall, and have listened sporadically since then. Rekindled the obsession this past week. 
Give us this day our daily Brett.    http://fuckyeahbrettgurewitz.tumblr.com/
patricke1660 View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patricke1660 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2012 at 22:24

Rush Chronicles - disk 1 mostly. But, with a heavy rotation of Tom Sawyer and Limelight from disk 2. Possibly as far from punk rock as you can get, but fantastic songs and fantastic musicians. Spirit of the Radio is one of my all time favorite songs. I can't imagine anyone that loves rock music or radio could listen to those lyrics and not agree.

Human beings are the only creatures on earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one.
marvthezombie View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marvthezombie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2012 at 12:40
Originally posted by kariscene kariscene wrote:

Fugazi's The Argument. Had no idea the album even existed until I downloaded their discography last spring. I already had vinyl and/or CD copies of what I thought were all of their albums. (I was really out of it when it came to new music from early 1999 through about mid 2006 and thus missed a lot of gems). Became majorly obsessed with the album this past fall, and have listened sporadically since then. Rekindled the obsession this past week. 
Potentially Fugazi's best album. There's just something so mindblowingly captivating about it, yet haunting at the same time. Love it.

Pennywise - Unknown Road
Got this one a whole summer ago, but couldn't really stand it much and found myself constantly skipping Time To Burn and Dying To Know. Gave it another listen today and I'm fucking hooked. Every last track is a spitfire classic. It's a wonder how I had distaste for this album; it's just so awesome.
Procreation without gain or purpose/ Languid wills and torped minds/ Catapulted ever faster by the arrow of time/ You take yours and I'll keep mine.
GillesDeRiceKrispies View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GillesDeRiceKrispies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2012 at 21:30
Errata - Cognac Al Dente
weird, jazzy, mathcore defies comprehension and description. absolutely wonderful and easy to get through their bandcamp.

Primus - Sailing The Seas of Cheese
Christmas Halford is watching you all year every year.
I have a way with words like pedophiles have a way with children, consequently I'm not allowed within 500 feet of a bookstore or library.
OscarDigitalDude View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches
BR Beer Baron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OscarDigitalDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2012 at 23:36
Walyon Jennings.Hey, I had a rough day.
esreveR nI dooH niboR
brdanne View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brdanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2012 at 12:07
Naglfar-Teras
Through the darkness of future past, The magician longs to see, One chance out between two worlds: Fire walk with me.
Raindancer View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man
It's Rainy man. Hallelujah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raindancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2012 at 12:11
I've been listning to Dire Straits all day and night. Romeo&Juliet, Tunnel of love, Money for nothing etc.
Ich bin ein Weltraumfahrer, ein Regentänzer, ein Waldbeschützer
Metmass View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metmass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2012 at 12:33
Pat Benatar, Crimes of Passion album. It's not even like a guilty pleasure, it's just pleasure. I totally love her.
n1ckb0n3z View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Bass boss but still a n00b

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1ckb0n3z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2012 at 12:51
Riverdales
I want BR to play Anesthesia in every language at every country they go to.
MONOLITH View Drop Down
Staff
Staff
will outbid you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MONOLITH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2012 at 20:19
The Humpers - Live Forever Or Die Trying
Bombarded by multiple choices 24/7 - Navigating a tangled web of logic and passion...
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/02/2012 at 07:07
Sometimes It Feels Like... *?!%+!*#@+¤
uncivalien View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uncivalien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/02/2012 at 08:36
Originally posted by Metmass Metmass wrote:

Pat Benatar, Crimes of Passion album. It's not even like a guilty pleasure, it's just pleasure. I totally love her.

c'mon and hit me with your best shot. fire away.
ahhh the memories. I can still dig 80s from time to time.
brdanne View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brdanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/02/2012 at 12:10
Anthrax-Worship Music
Through the darkness of future past, The magician longs to see, One chance out between two worlds: Fire walk with me.
patricke1660 View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patricke1660 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/02/2012 at 14:34
R.E.M. - Life's Rich Pageant
The Clash - Give 'em Enough Rope

Human beings are the only creatures on earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one.
golden View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote golden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2012 at 06:54
The Brave Ones...
Jack White...
Nick Cave...
Lard...
Kill Devil Hills...
Phantom of the Black Hills...
Angry Johnny and The Killbillies ...
Super Killer Robots...
Queer for Girls...
Old Firm Casuals...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 162>
  Share Topic