Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Rarities, Bad Religion Style! - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 5
Quote of the day: "Everybody needs a slogan in their pocket or two. It never hurts to have a strategy you can go to." - Fuck You
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rarities, Bad Religion Style!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
n1ckb0n3z View Drop Down
Universal Cynic
Universal Cynic
Bass boss but still a n00b

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1ckb0n3z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2010 at 11:19
Greg sounds like he is 5 years old in LouieLouie, Johnny B Goode, and rock and Roll.
I want BR to play Anesthesia in every language at every country they go to.
frod79 View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2010 at 13:10
awesome. i have some of this in dribs and drabs... who do i have to blackmail to obtain a copy of these, (particurly the interviews and the seeing eye god stuff, but if i can get it from a trusted source not called the web, all the better)..
"Some claim there was no great shoeman in the sky, others say the answer won't be known until the other shoe drops" - Al Bundy
IllaZilla View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IllaZilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2011 at 08:56
Hi all, haven't been to the site in years but just registered hoping you can help me out:

Like some others in this thread, I purchased "ART by BR" from Roger Vulture back when he ran the site. Unfortunately, due to years of neglect, several moves, & sitting at the bottom of a box in the back of the closet, the CD-R is no longer fully functional. My computer will only read about half of it & isn't able to copy all the files from it. I've tried a number of tricks, including one of those disk repair devices, but no dice. I'd really like to be able to browse through the thing again, for nostalgia's sake as well as to add the files to my library.

I'm kind of behind the curve & don't know much about torrents, so my question is does anyone else here have it & if so, would you be willing to upload it somewhere as a .zip or .rar file? Or do you know of where such a file is already available & can provide a link? I apologize of this has already been addressed earlier in this thread, but I only skimmed it.

Thanks in advance.
"Crank It or Spank It"
n1ckb0n3z View Drop Down
Universal Cynic
Universal Cynic
Bass boss but still a n00b

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1ckb0n3z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2011 at 09:24
I would also like to explore the depths of this art.
I want BR to play Anesthesia in every language at every country they go to.
LV97 View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LV97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2011 at 16:18
Originally posted by n1ckb0n3z n1ckb0n3z wrote:

Greg sounds like he is 5 years old in LouieLouie, Johnny B Goode, and rock and Roll.

I think they're simple playing too fast.

I think that maybe I still have a complete digital copy of 'Art by BR'. But I should check, don't know if I'll have time to upload it.
Anyway I don't think it's still much interesting since I got all possible content I could get on original CDs, even the Christmas songs etc. And it contained mostly 128 kbps MP3 encodings like everyone did in that time.
http://lv97.net/ - Randomly stupid-or-less-stupid punk-or-non-punk D.I.Y. creations, but except the penguins it's mostly in French. And no I'm not French but Belgian with some Italian origins.
piner23 View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piner23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2011 at 07:31
Great topic, really got some rarities !!!
"Sanity is a full time job..."
Graffinius View Drop Down
Staff
Staff
punk bunny in a man suit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graffinius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2011 at 08:10
Originally posted by piner23 piner23 wrote:

Great topic, really got some rarities !!!

Hello Piner23. Make sure you stop by the Collectibles section to check out our huge archive of BR merch and misc.  Lots of rarities to can found there that aren't mentioned in this thread.
I bless the rains down in Africa, I bless the rains down in Africa I bless the rains down in Africa, I bless the rains down in Africa, I bless the rains down in Africa
piner23 View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piner23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2011 at 10:56
Yeah, I was just taking a look there , Awsome !!!

"Sanity is a full time job..."
DuReX View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DuReX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2011 at 10:32
Originally posted by Kerouac Cat Kerouac Cat wrote:

[No Substance Roughmixes]
Does anyone have the lossless version of it?
Uncle Chapstick View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man
Gray Race Baby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Chapstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/16/2012 at 01:29
http://vimeo.com/10217858
Anyone have the MP3 of this?
The Nerdy Punker!
Alice View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man
12 hours wiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/16/2012 at 02:07
Originally posted by Uncle Chapstick Uncle Chapstick wrote:

Only the version from Tested...

delirium- View Drop Down
Staff
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delirium- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/16/2012 at 10:22
Originally posted by DuReX DuReX wrote:

Originally posted by Kerouac Cat Kerouac Cat wrote:

[No Substance Roughmixes]
Does anyone have the lossless version of it?

http://www.mediafire.com/?4nvz1dt0q0e0hte
Modern Man
Modern Man
Gray Race Baby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Chapstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/16/2012 at 11:15
Originally posted by Alice Alice wrote:

Damn, the other is WAAAAAY cooler.
The Nerdy Punker!
delirium- View Drop Down
Staff
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delirium- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/16/2012 at 14:21

Originally posted by Alice Alice wrote:

Damn, the other is WAAAAAY cooler.

I only have the FLAC version: http://www.mediafire.com/?wfk2owfr285uqhg

Edited by delirium- - 01/16/2012 at 14:21
DuReX View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DuReX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/17/2012 at 02:10

Originally posted by delirium- delirium- wrote:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4nvz1dt0q0e0hte

Thanks!!

It can be found on "Punk Rock Songs", by the way... 

posthc View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man
OBI-Wan KenOBI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote posthc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/18/2012 at 17:12
you meen the single Version ?
Modern Man
Modern Man
Gray Race Baby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Chapstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/18/2012 at 18:09
I have it  now... But yes.
The Nerdy Punker!
ComicSans View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man
Taper of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ComicSans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2012 at 07:51
Hey All!

Some of the links are dead, specifically the lossless b-sides (excepting the New America ones, they are still active) and Incomplete from the Infected EP.

Any help would be appreciated! Trying to upgrade some of my old mp3s...
posthc View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man
OBI-Wan KenOBI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote posthc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2012 at 09:15
show witch one you need and is cant send it to you    FLAC Or MP3 320
posthc View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man
OBI-Wan KenOBI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote posthc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2012 at 09:16
i rip all my single promo bootlegs and japan cd and cd's   one mp3 320   but i start to rip all of it in FLAC
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic