Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Rarities, Bad Religion Style! - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 7
Quote of the day: "A few of us are struggling desperately to shoot the albatross of H.M.S. Humanity. It's time to bail, but I think it's too late." - Hole In The Ship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rarities, Bad Religion Style!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
LV97 View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LV97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/04/2012 at 11:51
(post deleted, all being re-uploaded)

Edited by LV97 - 03/27/2012 at 14:15
http://lv97.net/ - Randomly stupid-or-less-stupid punk-or-non-punk D.I.Y. creations, but except the penguins it's mostly in French. And no I'm not French but Belgian with some Italian origins.
LV97 View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LV97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2012 at 13:39

Edited by LV97 - 03/27/2012 at 14:14
http://lv97.net/ - Randomly stupid-or-less-stupid punk-or-non-punk D.I.Y. creations, but except the penguins it's mostly in French. And no I'm not French but Belgian with some Italian origins.
LV97 View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LV97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2012 at 15:08

Edited by LV97 - 03/27/2012 at 14:14
Viktor View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2012 at 15:46
Does anyone has the live tracks from Punk Rock Songs (The Epic Years) compilation preferably in Mp3 256/320kbps or in Flac format?
They said that islands were solid as bedrock standing firm forevermore, but over time even basement wastes away to the unrelenting shore
Some Guy View Drop Down
American Jesus (Mod)
American Jesus (Mod)
Voice of Flavorlessness

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Some Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2012 at 17:05
No links to the official compilations, please.
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself. It's made up of two separate words: "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.
ComicSans View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man
Taper of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ComicSans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2012 at 06:27
The live tracks included on Punk Rock Songs are really just a compilation of live B-sides from the Atlantic Era singles (Dream of Unity, Streets of America, Raise Your Voice). In some instances, the single version actually includes a little more banter, introductions etc. (which, IMO makes them the ones to have).

Someone (I won't name names, but you know who you are) generously shared lossless copies of the singles versions with me recently. I'd be happy to upload, but I'll wait until Some Guy sanctions it.
ComicSans View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man
Taper of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ComicSans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2012 at 06:29
Also, does anyone have any of the Suffer/No Control era demos in lossless? (Suffer Acoustic Demos, 4-tracks, Suffer Days, No Control full band demos)?

I found a dead torrent that appeared to have the No Control demos in lossless, so I presume at least those might be out there...

Thanks!
Some Guy View Drop Down
American Jesus (Mod)
American Jesus (Mod)
Voice of Flavorlessness

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Some Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2012 at 11:56
That's fine. B-sides are okay. We just can't have download links to official albums (or official compilations, in this case).

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself. It's made up of two separate words: "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.
Viktor View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2012 at 12:11
I asked only for the live tracks not the whole compilation (which is out of print as I know) and I don't plan to pay a lot of money for the whole compilation which songs I already have, but It doesn't matter someone has already uploaded them. Thanks

They said that islands were solid as bedrock standing firm forevermore, but over time even basement wastes away to the unrelenting shore
n1ckb0n3z View Drop Down
Universal Cynic
Universal Cynic
Bass boss but still a n00b

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1ckb0n3z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2012 at 12:13
Originally posted by Viktor Viktor wrote:

I asked only for the live tracks not the whole compilation (which is out of print as I know) and I don't plan to pay a lot of money for the whole compilation which songs I already have, but It doesn't matter someone has already uploaded them. Thanks

You sir, have a potty mouth!
I want BR to play Anesthesia in every language at every country they go to.
Viktor View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2012 at 12:25
My apologies sir, it won't happen again :)
ComicSans View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man
Taper of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ComicSans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2012 at 10:49
Did some hunting, and came across this:

http://wilddevilrules.blogspot.com/2012/02/va-sound-of-hollywood-2-destroy-la-lp.html

Has the whole album. As I've mentioned, Waiting for the Fire is already available on iTunes (and that is the best version I've found) but this is the cleanest and highest bitrate version of Every Day I've been able to track down (192).

If anyone can top that, let me know where!
Viktor View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2012 at 15:50
I have them at 256 kbps
Bruder Michael View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruder Michael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2012 at 08:25
In 1992 or 1993 (I'd say 1992) in Hannover/Germany they played a full version of "Hey, hey, my, my (rock'n'roll will never die)" by Neil Young as an encore.
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2012 at 08:49
Well that's something I'd love to hear.

You can see them playing a part of the song at sound check in Big Bang video...
Sometimes It Feels Like... *?!%+!*#@+¤
dougdetox View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dougdetox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2012 at 06:33
I would love to hear Bad Religion's version of "I Don't Care About You". Is there a download link available?

Thats the Fear song, right?

FafaFooey View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FafaFooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2012 at 17:40
Originally posted by LV97 LV97 wrote:

Some more:

Lossless:
Feed the world (Bad_Religion-live19931211-05-American_Jesus_featuring_Feed_the_world-live-.rar)  http://www.mediafire.com/?cov1bxszfzjwprs

Wow! Did that come from an entire set? I love the sound quality and would love to know if Generator and No Control were part of the same CD. I would love to hear those!
che sus View Drop Down
Infected
Infected

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote che sus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2012 at 15:22
http://www.thebrpage.net/shows/show.asp?showID=1216
LV97 View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LV97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2012 at 08:11
On the same bootleg, there's a second show supposed to be 8.1.'94 in Los Angeles ... whit US/UK dates, I'm never sure if it's 1st of August or 8th of January.
If has a nice version of Generator, but I don't know exactly what you'd be expecting of it.

Edited by LV97 - 03/27/2012 at 14:15
FafaFooey View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FafaFooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2012 at 15:04
Could you share that version of Generator or is it not ripped?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic