Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 (((((((JAY))))))))) - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 1
Quote of the day: "Humanity is a nowhere scene. When everybody has an AR-15." - The Kids are Alt-Right
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(((((((JAY)))))))))

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Rachele View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (((((((JAY)))))))))
    Posted: 05/06/2009 at 19:41
why are you skipping the fresno date of the warped tour. you are playing all other cities.. why not mine? this makes me very sad.

-Rachele
calrockx View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calrockx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2009 at 19:46
He said fresNO to you.

sorry.  i know that was bad. forgive me.
Brett Religion View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brett Religion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2009 at 19:55
OMG! It's chele!!!!!!!!!! I have missed those ((((((((((((((())))))))))))))) Only you could type up the same number on both sides with surgeon precision hehe

Good old Java refresh-every-14(?)seconds official chat revisit3d!

Bretligion here...
"No Bad Religion song can make your life complete..." - But what about their whole discography?
cleverscreename View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
one

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleverscreename Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2009 at 23:40
this thread obviously has more closing brackets than opening ones. i think shes losing her touch...
he who fucks nuns will later join the church.
Brett Religion View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brett Religion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2009 at 08:14
Actually, that was the cue for you to step in. ;)
"No Bad Religion song can make your life complete..." - But what about their whole discography?
Rachele View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2009 at 18:58
w00t! as much as we complained about the chat refresh i miss it..
i love yer little quote "No Bad Religion song can make your life complete..." - But what about their whole discography?. it would make my life complete if they would play the 'NO one more time..com'on jay..please...........................
jabberwock View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
jaylicious

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jabberwock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/08/2009 at 23:57
((((((((chele)))))))!!! i don't know why (well, i do) we cant go to fresNO... we have to stop in portland because thats how much time we have to do this tour... we already pushed it by playing the first 3 shows! we were supposed to start in phoenix...  poop.  i miss the old refresher page too... oh well. i'm sorry!!!!! but we're going to start booking the multiple h.o.b. nights for early next year if thats any consolation... we'll get a tour in here somewhere, and a record!
i am the walrus. everything i say in this forum is unsubstantiated pablum
calrockx View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calrockx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2009 at 02:12
multiple HOB nights at HOB Sunset would be most excellent.
that was fun when BR did that last year.

jackmat64 View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackmat64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2009 at 04:43
jay next year even european tour its true?when you speak about a record is a new ralbum next year,true?
jackmat64 View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackmat64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2009 at 07:46
 mr.Jay with  "a record"you mean next Album?.

Guns View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2009 at 08:57
Hey JAY!!
What a about  what Greg Heston said about South America in november/december? is this truth??
The Same Person
The Same Person
jaylicious

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jabberwock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2009 at 09:10
Originally posted by Guns Guns wrote:

Hey JAY!!
What a about  what Greg Heston said about South America in november/december? is this truth??

it is not true, but i am trying... i can't say one way or the other right now.
Guns View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2009 at 10:01
Thanks Jay

I hope you come, there are a lot o of festivals here on November and December that BR could play
-Fatal- Apocalypse View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2009 at 10:54

You guys need to play at Foufs in Montreal, maybe a semi secret show like NOFX did, but on the night after the Warped ? Haha, dreams are dreams.

Hail!
*I Remember The Future.*
jackmat64 View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackmat64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2009 at 12:06
why nobody ask me at my question?
Rachele View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2009 at 12:08
dannng it!! alright well my fault for missing you guys when you were on the last warped tour..which you did play here..but ok..boooooo one more year..

The Same Person
The Same Person
jaylicious

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jabberwock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2009 at 12:43
Originally posted by jackmat64 jackmat64 wrote:

jay next year even european tour its true?when you speak about a record is a new ralbum next year,true?

maybe, hopefully a tour of europe next year, and yes, a record is an album... hopefully next year as well. nothing is ever certain, but we're all having fun so it's more likely than not.
-Fatal- Apocalypse View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2009 at 14:26
Originally posted by jackmat64 jackmat64 wrote:

why nobody ask me at my question?

Because you don't speak english

Hail!
*I Remember The Future.*
sara View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2009 at 04:15

Hey Jay -

Have you guys considered playing in the Philippines any time in the next year?  It's lovely, really.  Don't know how much of a fan base you'd have here, but I would come and I'd bring like three friends - it would be like Flight of the Conchords, haha.
jackmat64 View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackmat64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2009 at 04:26

so the new album isn't sure yet if i understand correctly,or is  sure?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic