Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 the Offspring - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 14
Quote of the day: "In this land of competition the compassion is gone" - Punk Rock Song
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

the Offspring

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
Author
MONOLITH View Drop Down
Staff
Staff
will outbid you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MONOLITH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/26/2014 at 13:05
Originally posted by Anti- Anti- wrote:

I love it! Especially No Control. Classic Bad Religion song with a little Offspring twist to it.

Originally posted by coop coop wrote:

WHY!!!!!!!

So that you could ponder about it.

I'm with Anti-. NC was pretty awesome in true The Offspring spirit and style. ( DWYW is also good, of course! :) )

Now. Let us all ponder why coop will remain to ponder about it...
Bombarded by multiple choices 24/7 - Navigating a tangled web of logic and passion...
Priesterseminar View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/26/2014 at 14:13
jup, i am by far no big fan of the offspring (still like to listen to smash and even americana once in a while) but i think the pretty much achieved a decent interpretation! its not like raping their source material..

would be interessted to hear br try out on a tune by the offspring as well..  are there more cross covers by the other participating bands of this tour?

also thanks for posting - guess otherwise i wouldnt have got around to hear those songs!
"with nothing better to do"
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2014 at 02:12
My pondering muscles are sore.
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2014 at 02:21
Originally posted by Priesterseminar Priesterseminar wrote:

would be interessted to hear br try out on a tune by the offspring as well..  

They kinda did that with Shattered Faith.
Sometimes It Feels Like... *?!%+!*#@+¤
frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2014 at 05:17
Originally posted by Anti- Anti- wrote:

Originally posted by Priesterseminar Priesterseminar wrote:

would be interessted to hear br try out on a tune by the offspring as well..  

They kinda did that with Shattered Faith.

Argh beat me to it
"Some claim there was no great shoeman in the sky, others say the answer won't be known until the other shoe drops" - Al Bundy
punkfan75 View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote punkfan75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2016 at 13:38
3 new shows in the UK with The Offspring and Bad Religion

fatmark View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/17/2016 at 02:57
BR have this knack of only touring the UK when I'm on holiday. Last year I moved a two week holiday by 6 days so I could get back in time to see them... this year they announce a show with The Offspring in the middle of the only week's holiday I have booked off in my future. I've just bought an overnight return flight from France to London so in the middle of my holiday I can fly back for 14 hours and see this gig.
walder View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2018 at 09:27
So how was the gig?
No equality
No opportunity
No tolerance for the progressive alternative
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2018 at 17:31
Timely
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
  Share Topic