Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Setlists - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 2
Quote of the day: "Often times we may be wondering what we're supposed to do. Stand and deliver or see the conflict through." - Tested
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Setlists

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
jabberwock View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
jaylicious

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jabberwock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2009 at 16:18
Originally posted by calrockx calrockx wrote:

i'm curious...since the band members stay that late in the city doing PRK, i wonder if, say after the SF show, they drove to ventura, or flew back. 
ah, the touring life.

our bus broke down that night, so we all (baker, hetson, wackerman and myself) jumped on nofx's buses to drive down to ventura... baker was on the party bus with fat mike and eric melvin, so he stayed late in sf to go to prk... the rest of us we're already gone...
as gfar as the flying thing, one of us always flies, one of us usually flies, one of us sometimes flies and 2 of us are ALWAYS on the bus.
i am the walrus. everything i say in this forum is unsubstantiated pablum
n1ckb0n3z View Drop Down
Universal Cynic
Universal Cynic
Bass boss but still a n00b

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1ckb0n3z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/30/2009 at 09:30
I want BR to play Anesthesia in every language at every country they go to.
Kavo View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kavo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/30/2009 at 10:02
n1ckb0n3z Don't worry, they might.
Bad Religion Fan Since August 2008. Xbox Live Gamertag - BRFan94
badrelgnsf View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
lost in ramble nation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badrelgnsf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/30/2009 at 10:52
nick .. thanks for the comment on my youtube vid..

and you never know.. as jay said.. early in the tour is hectic..
i saw it back there.. and pomona times and such is proof.

Im still just a bit ticked at kevin stating bands would get 45 min when they got sometimes less than 30

" Oprah, Why Can't I Fly Even If I Believe I Can?!"
ivanhopl View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivanhopl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/30/2009 at 12:18
Well sometimes you just can't have it all. But You're right it's unfair. Can someone tell me why they got less time ?
Kerouac Cat View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Child of the Broken Glass

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerouac Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/30/2009 at 13:24
So... I think Greg is the one that always flies, but I don't know about the rest.
I see a U-Turn up ahead...
AnxietyDestroys View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnxietyDestroys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/30/2009 at 17:38
Originally posted by jabberwock jabberwock wrote:

Originally posted by calrockx calrockx wrote:

i'm curious...since the band members stay that late in the city doing PRK, i wonder if, say after the SF show, they drove to ventura, or flew back. 
ah, the touring life.

as gfar as the flying thing, one of us always flies, one of us usually flies, one of us sometimes flies and 2 of us are ALWAYS on the bus.

Jay- I like what you did there.
Jesse View Drop Down
Staff
Staff
I'm with him

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/30/2009 at 23:09
Originally posted by Kerouac Cat Kerouac Cat wrote:

So... I think Greg is the one that always flies, but I don't know about the rest.

My guess:
Always flying: Greg Graffin
Usually flying: Greg Hetson
Sometimes flying: Brian
Always by bus: Jay & Brooks

As for Greg Graffin, I remember that, back in 2005,  someone (don't know whether it was Jay or Hetson) said that Graffin usually travels by train when he's in Europe.
Gotta use your brain, it's the most important part of your equipment.
Generator
Generator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerouac Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2009 at 01:01
Well, I believe Jay said that Greg usually arrived at the city with the day all mapped out (museums etc.) and then goes to the show in the evening. Makes sense if he travels by train.
FafaFooey View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FafaFooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2009 at 02:47
Judging by the YouTube clips of the Ventura show, Jay still doesn't sing the No Control chorus the way it's supposed to despite his promise to do so. And that.. makes me very sad inside.
ivanhopl View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivanhopl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2009 at 03:26
It's only beginning of touring. Give them some time, they aren't machines.

The Same Person
The Same Person
lost in ramble nation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badrelgnsf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2009 at 06:28
yes i would wait :P jay did hint just random crap was tossed in the mix early on as it always is..

even ICE can get to be an issue.. and thats just a simple one to name

nice info su whered ya get it? lol its close to my info.. minus the train stuff.. which i had no idea :P

n1ckb0n3z View Drop Down
Universal Cynic
Universal Cynic
Bass boss but still a n00b

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1ckb0n3z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2009 at 22:06
I want BR to play Anesthesia in every language at every country they go to.
The Same Person
The Same Person
lost in ramble nation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badrelgnsf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2009 at 22:11
yea lucky sods :P

not smart with the face shot in it there lol but if the band dont mind eh..

one thing i hate about side/back stage... sound sux baaddd
even with all access im still right up front (even when i dont video or photo)
its just a better seat imo, soon ill merge to the bleachers like greg said lol

Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2009 at 22:49
90% of that crowd probably doesn't even know the song... They're all like "wtf?! we want sooooorrrowww!" ;)
rmg512 View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
math mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmg512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2009 at 22:55
I know, man... =(

I was SO bummed Pomona got NO Recipe for Hate or Against the Grain (referring to the albums here, but that means the songs, too, which are among my personal favorites).

They should play Follow the Leader and everything off Into the Unknown and No Substance xD

Greg would start out with it saying "Tonight, we're NOT pandering to your demands!!"

kidding... that might be a disaster... xD
rmg512 View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
math mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmg512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2009 at 22:57
Hell... even I, the hardcore fan who listens to EVERYTHING they've written, would lead the riot in that case xD

And I think Jay would be with us on that one
Generator
Generator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerouac Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2009 at 01:33
I would love it so much if they played ITU, doesn't matter if it's with or without synths.
The Same Person
The Same Person
lost in ramble nation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badrelgnsf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2009 at 05:54
or itu punk style..

but nah id settle for just more of the old grey race or even stf/gen/rfh

toss in oldies.. like those.. and wow..
i just am amazed at how varied the setlists are

che sus View Drop Down
Infected
Infected

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote che sus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2009 at 06:13
Them and Us!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdQX87WwX9w&feature=related
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic