Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Videogames - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 55
Quote of the day: "Judgment's not tomorrow, its today (yes now it's here). But no it isn't Jesus, take a look at all your peers" - Best For You
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Videogames

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 535455
Poll Question: Do you like videogames?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [2.94%]
17 [10.00%]
98 [57.65%]
50 [29.41%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
-Fatal- Apocalypse View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/06/2016 at 20:19

0.2 percent of Warhammer Quest players have finished the game on hardcore.
0.7 percent of The Banner Saga players have finished the game on hard.

Hail myself.
*I Remember The Future.*
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2016 at 10:17

IceWind Dale Enhanced Edition, PC.

Damn I waited too long.

Edit; Has anyone played The Last Story ?
*I Remember The Future.*
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
Biggest brpage Tool... Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2016 at 19:22

Bloodborne

Edited by Warstub - 01/11/2016 at 02:34
http://warstub.weebly.com/novels.html
Nothing can bring a person into adulthood except their own sense of self and the personal responsibility that accompanies that.
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2016 at 05:03
Just downloaded and started playing the game The Swapper. 
Nothing can bring a person into adulthood except their own sense of self and the personal responsibility that accompanies that.
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2016 at 09:23

IceWind Dale Enhanced Edition, Heart Of Winter & Trials Of The LureMaster
*I Remember The Future.*
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/21/2016 at 02:43
Nier
Greg Giraffin View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/21/2016 at 04:07
Life Is Strange
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/29/2016 at 09:18
Borderlands 2
Gravel View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
I Rock More Than YOU

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gravel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/06/2016 at 20:38
Enter the Gungeon: shoot bullets at bullets.  dodge bullets shot by bullets.  BULLETS!  soundtrack is badass.  and Path of Exile:Ascendancy
The greats weren't great because at birth they could paint; the greats were great because they paint a lot!
Gravel View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
I Rock More Than YOU

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gravel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/06/2016 at 23:36
Also playing a lot of Brawlhalla - it's like Smash Bros for PC.  It's a little less charming but the gameplay is tighter and faster paced.
The greats weren't great because at birth they could paint; the greats were great because they paint a lot!
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2016 at 02:10
Dark Souls III
AlexQuint View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexQuint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/16/2019 at 15:03
Hey guys! What up? Although I read the forums regularly it’s been ages since I last posted here :D

I made a video with some BR songs about the best of E3 2019:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkgnyzFCaxs

I’m so looking forward to Cyberpunk! CD Projekt Red is a superb developer:) Also sequel to Breath of the Wild !!! And some pretty cool indies coming up!

What games are you excited for??

Edited by AlexQuint - 06/16/2019 at 15:06
"...And that's why I believe there's NO GOD! Thank you, God bless America" - Homer Jay Simpson
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/16/2019 at 17:00
none. I got RSI (Repeated Strain Injury) and damaged my shoulder and wrist nerves from playing Dark Souls on xbox 360 and Fallout Shelter on the cellphone, and also did 3 months of apple orchard work with old blades that contributed to the damage. Haven't played video games for two years.
punkrockjustin View Drop Down
Staff
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote punkrockjustin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/17/2019 at 20:34
I miss video games too, Warstub.  I don't have a concrete reason I can't play them, though.  Just very little free time and would generally rather do other things.  Still.  I miss them.  But they really don't seem the same anymore, my wife has a XBone and there are like no two player games, and it took forever for me to figure out how to play on it without an internet connection... plus, when you buy a game now, you take it home and you have to wait for X amount of time while it installs, wtf is that?

Anyway, I'm not excited for games coming out, but I would be excited to play the most recent Call of Cthulhu that came out for XBone/PS4 that came out last year.  Some day I'll find the time.  Someday.

Edit:  I couldn't answer the poll question, I pick up a controller once in a while so I'd say casual but it seems to me that if you want to play games nowadays it's way too much of a time investment to be called "casual"... at least on the consoles my wife has.  I mean, I'll occasionally decide I want to play a game, and put a few hours in on a night off, but then three weeks later when I want to pick up where I left off I have to re-learn the controls and can't remember where I was in the story... I guess I'll pick the second poll option.

Edited by punkrockjustin - 06/17/2019 at 20:41
   \m/.(><).\m/
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
AlexQuint View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexQuint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2019 at 14:46
Originally posted by Warstub Warstub wrote:

none. I got RSI (Repeated Strain Injury) and damaged my shoulder and wrist nerves from playing 
Sorry about that :(
"...And that's why I believe there's NO GOD! Thank you, God bless America" - Homer Jay Simpson
AlexQuint View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexQuint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2019 at 14:54
Originally posted by punkrockjustin punkrockjustin wrote:

there are like no two player games

Here's some couch co-op games on xbox one that you could play:

Cuphead
Halo Master Chief collection
Unravel two
A way out
Guacamelee
Diablo III
Minecraft
Rayman

Hope that helps :D
punkrockjustin View Drop Down
Staff
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote punkrockjustin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2019 at 18:10
Thanks Alex!

Ah, Warstub, I would also like to express my sympathies for your injury.  If it's neurologic in nature (e.g. radiculopathy, nerve compression as in CTS, and so forth) you may be able to gain much improvement over time - sick/damaged nerve tissue does regenerate as long as the mechanism of injury is neutralized/eliminated, though sometimes it will have aberrant regeneration.  I highly discourage rushing into invasive/surgical treatments (even with our mighty high technology, nerves are easily damaged unintentionally - and even for something as simple as carpal tunnel decompression the therapeutic response is extremely varied and, in my opinion, dubious to the point I wonder if the benefits from the procedure aren't mostly placebo).  If you haven't already, I highly recommend opening your mind to "alternative treatments" such as dry needling or acupuncture.  Source:  I am a nurse for a neurologist. 

An aside, I love doing EMGs.  Where physics meets biology is an awesome place.  Erm... if it's not neurologic in nature, you're probably fucked (joking... sort of).

Edit:  I also can say for that spending lots of time playing video games does in fact alter a person's EEG readings.  The doctor I work with says it's not medically significant though.

Edited by punkrockjustin - 06/19/2019 at 17:50
   \m/.(><).\m/
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 535455
  Share Topic