Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 New Bad Religion Podcast - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 4
Quote of the day: "There's a world outside but I can't really make it. There's a life to lead but I can't exactly fake it. Yet the mood feels right. But my island is sinking out of sight." - The Island
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Bad Religion Podcast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/27/2012 at 11:44
Just thinking outside the box here....
How about "The Bad Religion Show"? With 1 person being host and together with 1 or more others fans sitting at a proverbial table. Topics: news, song meanings, albums, small facts from old interviews, etc. But, of course, also still some songs.
frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/27/2012 at 12:07
that would be awesome if i didnt pay for the domain already haha. doesnt mean it can't take that format.

"Some claim there was no great shoeman in the sky, others say the answer won't be known until the other shoe drops" - Al Bundy
kateuk20 View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateuk20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/27/2012 at 14:34
Finally had chance to listen to the podcast, great job guys and gals!! :-)

Edited by kateuk20 - 02/27/2012 at 14:37
Uncle Chapstick View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man
Gray Race Baby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Chapstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/27/2012 at 15:29
I would like to help in some way, just let me know.
The Nerdy Punker!
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2012 at 03:13
Originally posted by Marty Marty wrote:

Just thinking outside the box here....
How about "The Bad Religion Show"? With 1 person being host and together with 1 or more others fans sitting at a proverbial table. Topics: news, song meanings, albums, small facts from old interviews, etc. But, of course, also still some songs.

I was thinking about something similar. I mean, at least I would be interested in hearing what certain BR fans have to say about, for example maintaining a fan site or maybe get to know the man behind the most awesome BR collection or what ever... I'm sure there are lots of interesting BR related stories out there.
Sometimes It Feels Like... *?!%+!*#@+¤
Viktor View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2012 at 04:26
I've just finished listening, great podcast guys
They said that islands were solid as bedrock standing firm forevermore, but over time even basement wastes away to the unrelenting shore
Banjo View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
Jay's Creditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2012 at 08:38
Originally posted by frod79 frod79 wrote:

Hello everyone thanks for checking it out. we hope to have another one up soon.

We need your ideas/skills and seek assistance with the following:

1. An artistic person who can design a 1000 x 288  pixel  banner for the website header.
The current one is here
2. an original idea for a twitter image/logo that can be used across multiple platforms (podcast images, twitter profile picture, etc etc) (i was originally thinking of using something against-the-grainish but.... there are plenty of ATG 'corn' icons floating around.
3. Coding help (CSS) for Wordpress (which is where the site will ultimately be , to make the podcast look a little better than it is (under construction).  I don't want to use a template but if you find a good one and can take out any junk code, all the better.

I think that's it for the moment. Any help will be greatly appreciated and you'll be credited for your work.

Does it need to be on Wordpress? What about Tumblr (Sorry I'm more familiar with Tumblr). Also, what about embedding the blog (Wordpress, Tumblr, whatever) in an iFrame and put the iFrame under the web address? (I don't know if Wordpress/Tumblr support direct DNS naming of blogs)

I'ma gonna build something and post you guys a link.
I owe Jabberwock coffee.
I owe RoboPilgrim 9p.
frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2012 at 11:08
I am beginning to learn how much time and energy these things take to put together, but despite keeping myself busy for a while, the latest podcast is up!  Some songs, and a Pennywise review!
"Some claim there was no great shoeman in the sky, others say the answer won't be known until the other shoe drops" - Al Bundy
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2012 at 15:34
Podcast 2 (or 1.5 as you called it) totally passed me by!
I didn't even know Robo was in there!
Time& Disregard View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time& Disregard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2012 at 05:20
Liking the podcast frod .

As  i've said before if you want to interview  that would be cool  ( not sure why anyone would want to interview me tho :p) 

send me a e-mail or something and we could arrange a time for the interview (via Skype?  or whatever)  thats if you want to interview me :)
My home is destroyed so they can have fun.http://www.time-disregard.org.uk 
brdanne View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brdanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2012 at 12:15

This is my favourite "radio" show =) good job!

Through the darkness of future past, The magician longs to see, One chance out between two worlds: Fire walk with me.
frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/30/2012 at 19:34
thanks guys! T&D you'll hear from me at some point.
Uncle Chapstick View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man
Gray Race Baby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Chapstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/01/2012 at 08:36
I likes the newest one. I agree with the PW review.
The Nerdy Punker!
frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/08/2012 at 11:41
New podcast is up. Bazinga:   www.badreligionpodcast.com   
ImNew View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImNew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/08/2012 at 12:33
Hope you guys enjoy it as much as me and T&D did making it!
I don't believe in self-important punks who scream, NO BAD RELIGION SETLIST CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE COMPLETE!!!
irascible View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irascible Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/08/2012 at 23:51
Finally got around to listening to this. Good job guys! :)
I must admit that I'm into men
Raindancer View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man
It's Rainy man. Hallelujah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raindancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2012 at 00:11
Hey that was good!
I didn't listen to the whole thing though (lack of time) but I enjoyed it.
Keep'em coming :)
Ich bin ein Weltraumfahrer, ein Regentänzer, ein Waldbeschützer
Robo Pilgrim View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2012 at 07:53
Tuesg is the username you were thinking of. Tuesg.
I'm The Greatest™
frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/20/2012 at 09:53
Hey everyone!
Video from the NXNE Toronto show is up in 3 parts.

http://badreligionpodcast.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/nxne-festival-in-toronto/

Anesthesia Mona Lisa View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anesthesia Mona Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2012 at 07:22
As only a rudimentary computer user, I would be at a loss as to how to help.  Hell, I'd even need instructions on how to *download* a Podcast, having never heard one.
However, anyone offering to compile such a thing on BR has my respect and gratitude. This would even make me a Podcast user.  Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic