Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Site rules - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 2
Quote of the day: "She was living on the edge of a knife. His head was filled with restless ghosts. It's so easy to love a bringer of destruction. She said, "Darling I love you madly"." - The Devil in Stitches
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Site rules
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Site rules

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
n1ckb0n3z View Drop Down
Universal Cynic
Universal Cynic
Avatar
Bass boss but still a n00b

Joined: 11/21/2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Status: Offline
Points: 5503
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1ckb0n3z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/08/2010 at 10:16
Originally posted by Bossae Bossae wrote:

Originally posted by Marty Marty wrote:

Please attack the argument, not our fellow members.


waiting for the poor guy who will register with the nickname "the argument"...



I have to stop reading this stuff in school, i look like an idiot laughing out loud.
I want BR to play Anesthesia in every language at every country they go to.
Back to Top
n1ckb0n3z View Drop Down
Universal Cynic
Universal Cynic
Avatar
Bass boss but still a n00b

Joined: 11/21/2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Status: Offline
Points: 5503
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1ckb0n3z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/08/2010 at 10:19
lol Oh yeah and marty, you're a tool.
 
 


Edited by n1ckb0n3z - 09/08/2010 at 10:20
I want BR to play Anesthesia in every language at every country they go to.
Back to Top
tested View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
Avatar

Joined: 11/22/2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1209
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tested Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/08/2010 at 11:12
Originally posted by n1ckb0n3z n1ckb0n3z wrote:

Originally posted by Bossae Bossae wrote:

Originally posted by Marty Marty wrote:

Please attack the argument, not our fellow members.


waiting for the poor guy who will register with the nickname "the argument"...



I have to stop reading this stuff in school, i look like an idiot laughing out loud.
The easy solution would be to drop out :P
If someone does register under the name "the argument", I'm sure someone else will register as "not our fellow users", then the argument is screwed!


Edited by tested - 09/08/2010 at 11:13
“When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”
Back to Top
Robo Pilgrim View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Avatar
linkage robot

Joined: 11/10/2008
Location: the moon
Status: Offline
Points: 4170
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/08/2010 at 12:59
I fart in your argument's general direction.
I'm The Greatest™
Back to Top
tested View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
Avatar

Joined: 11/22/2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1209
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tested Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/08/2010 at 14:24
I'm taking a Resist Stance against all of you!
“When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”
Back to Top
HugeFanOfBadReligion View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
Avatar
former shoutboss

Joined: 07/29/2009
Location: On a mountain
Status: Offline
Points: 1616
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HugeFanOfBadReligion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/09/2010 at 13:37
In reply to a comment in the news where it appeared that a portion of someone's comments was deleted...

Goddamnit, this is the one problem with censorship in this case, you have no idea what was censored, and that makes you incredibly curious about what was said as though the information is the answer to everything in life.


Edited by Marty - 09/09/2010 at 13:39
20 million starving, and writhing in pain: Let them eat war!
Back to Top
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Avatar
I'm with her

Joined: 10/31/2006
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline
Points: 3184
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/09/2010 at 13:44
Originally posted by HugeFanOfBadReligion HugeFanOfBadReligion wrote:

In reply to a comment in the news where it appeared that a portion of someone's comments was deleted...

Goddamnit, this is the one problem with censorship in this case, you have no idea what was censored, and that makes you incredibly curious about what was said as though the information is the answer to everything in life.
I hate the word "censorship". But yeah, it sucks not knowing stuff :)
But since I moved your comment to this thread, it should give you an idea about why I've edited the comment.
Back to Top
zabetoulaBR View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead
Avatar

Joined: 04/13/2011
Location: Greece
Status: Offline
Points: 73
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zabetoulaBR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2011 at 12:04
let there be no rules on the BR page!
the answer is there right before your eyes… RISE
Back to Top
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Avatar
fishtank survivor

Joined: 11/27/2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3845
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2011 at 16:10
I remember when the BRPAGE was nothing but rules n knobslobbers....
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
Back to Top
Fatal_Error View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete
Avatar

Joined: 11/10/2011
Location: On a map
Status: Offline
Points: 4
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatal_Error Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2011 at 06:01
I just farted the entire American National Anthem..
"If I had a nickel for everytime I saw STZA overdose on stage i'd have ten cents"
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.11
Copyright ©2001-2012 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 2.480 seconds.