Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 DISSENT OF MAN SONG TEASER ONLINE!!! - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 1
Quote of the day: "In a quantity of light, you can search for all of your life, but it's finite. From a sudden burst of sound, the recoil may never be found, but it is finite (finite but incalculable)." - Finite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DISSENT OF MAN SONG TEASER ONLINE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
labamba View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote labamba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DISSENT OF MAN SONG TEASER ONLINE!!!
    Posted: 09/20/2010 at 12:19
this made my evening http://www.cede.ch/de/music-cd/frames/right.cfm?aobj=842953

Edited by Marty - 09/20/2010 at 12:29
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2010 at 12:27
I love I Won't Say Anything! Somehow it reminds me of The Queers.
Jesse View Drop Down
Staff
Staff
I'm with him

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2010 at 12:30
This sounds way better than NMOH. Though I think I'm not gonna listen those teasers again, otherwise I will be disappointed again (like last time).
But I'm definitely gonna like this album!
Gotta use your brain, it's the most important part of your equipment.
BadReligionFTW View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BadReligionFTW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2010 at 12:31

From The Day That The Earth Stalled to Avalon is typical BR but from Cyanide to I Won't Say Anything is very experimental and is more mid to slow tempo so all in all it sounds like another classic album .

Today on my ride I witnessed a guy complaining about how a so-and-so had lied. No longer will the market decide what the government should provide.
BadReligionFTW View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BadReligionFTW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2010 at 12:31
Originally posted by Jesse Jesse wrote:

This sounds way better than NMOH. Though I think I'm not gonna listen those teasers again, otherwise I will be disappointed again (like last time).
Really , you didn't like New Maps how come ? .
Today on my ride I witnessed a guy complaining about how a so-and-so had lied. No longer will the market decide what the government should provide.
ComicSans View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man
Taper of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ComicSans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2010 at 12:33

Agreed 100%.
ImNew View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImNew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2010 at 12:34
AWESOME!!!
I don't believe in self-important punks who scream, NO BAD RELIGION SETLIST CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE COMPLETE!!!
Jesse View Drop Down
Staff
Staff
I'm with him

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2010 at 12:35
Originally posted by BadReligionFTW BadReligionFTW wrote:

This sounds way better than NMOH. Though I think I'm not gonna listen those teasers again, otherwise I will be disappointed again (like last time). But I'm definitely gonna like this album!
Really , you didn't like New Maps how come ? .

I always found it sounded too heavy and dark. Maybe it was the production, but it just didn't work for me. There are only a couple of songs that I enjoy to listen to, but I barely listen the complete album. I'm also not a fan of everything post-No Substance.

Edited by Jesse - 09/20/2010 at 12:37
Gotta use your brain, it's the most important part of your equipment.
paulopilha View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches
Paulosthesia

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulopilha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2010 at 12:38
"Pride and the pallor" is fucking great!!
I am not Alice.
n1ckb0n3z View Drop Down
Universal Cynic
Universal Cynic
Bass boss but still a n00b

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1ckb0n3z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2010 at 12:38
first thing i thought of when  heard meeting of the minds was "Germs of perfection."

I absolutely love the oozin aah's in someone to believe!
I want BR to play Anesthesia in every language at every country they go to.
Robo Pilgrim View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2010 at 12:38
Wooooooooooohoooooooooooo! This is going to be a good album.
I'm The Greatest™
Robo Pilgrim View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2010 at 12:39
Originally posted by paulopilha paulopilha wrote:

"Pride and the pallor" is fucking great!!

Agreed. And the woahs on Wrong Way Kids.
I'm The Greatest™
n1ckb0n3z View Drop Down
Universal Cynic
Universal Cynic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1ckb0n3z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2010 at 12:40
LOL and when I first heard Ad Hominem I thought "Watch it die?!"

Edit: I'm probably going to be in the minority here, but I think Ad Hominem sounds beautifully crafted.

Edited by n1ckb0n3z - 09/20/2010 at 12:46
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches
Paulosthesia

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulopilha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2010 at 12:41
Originally posted by n1ckb0n3z n1ckb0n3z wrote:

LOL and when I first heard Ad Hominem I thought "Watch it die?!"

Me too!!!
I am not Alice.
Lerxt View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lerxt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2010 at 12:42
  I'm liking what I'm hearing with Avalon and Pride and the Pallor.

Edited by Lerxt - 09/20/2010 at 12:43
Our better natures seek elevation A refuge for the coming night No one gets to their heaven without a fight
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches
Paulosthesia

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulopilha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2010 at 12:43
I don´t know what to say about the last part of the record... Tracks 11-15. 
I am not Alice.
loobear View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman
Beyond Acoustic Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loobear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2010 at 12:44
Holy FUCK I'm going to love Pride and the Pallor, Someone to Believe, and I Wont Say Anything.

I don't know WTF the reviews are talking about...this sounds like  a HUGE departure from New Maps.  New Maps was gritty and almost scary sounding at parts.  This album sounds pretty fuckin' upbeat.

I think I'm really going to like this one...

And the beginning of the clip for Cyanide doesn't sound like Greg.  It almost sounds like Brett..or maybe a guest vocalist?  Or maybe the anticipation is driving me over the edge?

Ad Hominem is like "Don't Sell Me Short" part II, lol.

AHHHHHHHHHH.  I can't wait anymore. This is killing me.
http://www.facebook.com/EDavisMusic
satanlives View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote satanlives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2010 at 12:46
I promised myself I could listen two. Meeting Of The Minds sounds like Murder/Heroes&Martyrs. I Won't Say Anything sounds quite gay, but I like it anyway. It's really different from anything else from them.

I think Dissent Of Man is like brighter half of New Maps Of Hell.
Troubles never go away, They just resurface on another day
n1ckb0n3z View Drop Down
Universal Cynic
Universal Cynic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1ckb0n3z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2010 at 12:47
Originally posted by loobear loobear wrote:

Ad Hominem is like "Don't Sell Me Short" part II, lol.

Right now, That's my favorite (from what the samples tell)
nropevolI View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
pr0n Jeremy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nropevolI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2010 at 12:50
thanks for that link! I was searching the whole day for samples. The first half of the cd I was a little dissapointed because I thought all the songs were fast, but now I think every BR fan will like this cd. It sounds very varied
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic