Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Modding discussions be here - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 1
Quote of the day: "I feel sorry for the earth's population 'cause so few live in the U.S.A." - American Jesus
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Modding discussions be here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Modding discussions be here
    Posted: 10/12/2010 at 00:10
Every now and then a topic is going off-topic because of discussions about a modding decision.. or perhaps a lack thereof. Please use this topic for these discussions so the original topics are kept clean and on-topic.
Thanks.
tested View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tested Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/12/2010 at 00:31
But those offtopic discussions are often the most entertaining parts of certain threads!
“When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”
tested View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tested Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/12/2010 at 00:34
Wait, but I just criticized a mod decision in the same thread that it was issued, but the only thread I'm supposed to criticize it in is the same one it was issued- Head explodes
I'm Against It View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I'm Against It Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2010 at 12:02
Fuck a Mod
Fuck a Mod
Fuck a Mod today
How much fun it is to fuck a Mod until his dead
Kick him in the head
Beat him in the balls
Jump up on his head
How much fun it is to fuck a Mod until his dead

Kill a Mod
Kill a Mod
Kill a Mod today

How much fun it is to Fuck a Mod until his dead

Kick a Mod
Kick a Mod
Kick a Mod today...

Just cuz
This ain't no love song, this is a car crash
haribo View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haribo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2010 at 12:32
So you can't go off topic here?  
tested View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tested Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2010 at 21:18
The simian avatar thread was locked! I must protest!!!!
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I'm Against It Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2010 at 21:46
Originally posted by tested tested wrote:

I must also, especially since it was about to get really interesting.
I Dont Belong View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I Dont Belong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2010 at 23:04

Why was it locked?
"The Democratic Party never was, nor ever will be, a true opposition party"
Neil Davis View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
Emily

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2010 at 23:10
it was locked? WHY
It was only rain
Robo Pilgrim View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 03:58
I guess SOMEONE has got a case of nosenseofhumouritis.
Go on take a swig of that poison and like it
Neil Davis View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
Emily

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 04:05
I think Brett Religion doesn't like my threads :(
It was only rain
HugeFanOfBadReligion View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
former shoutboss

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HugeFanOfBadReligion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 04:32
WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? IT WAS LOCKED? WHAT THE FUCK! It was one of the most important threads on this page ever.

By the way, I've been getting a lot of lag lately.
20 million starving, and writhing in pain: Let them eat war!
Brett Religion View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brett Religion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 11:00
Originally posted by civalien civalien wrote:

I'm confused.  What's wrong with attaching a member's head to any old pic at all? It brought us members together in a common goal.  Now what?  Topics on BR?

LMAO!!

I love you, my dear simiurfette!
"No Bad Religion song can make your life complete..." - But what about their whole discography?
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I'm Against It Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 14:20
Originally posted by Neil Davis Neil Davis wrote:

I am inclined to agree with this.

Also, the reason for closing the "Should Jay replace Brett" thread was so gay and reeked of an offended fanboi. I would also like to say that I just don't like Brett Religion.

Edited by I'm Against It - 10/18/2010 at 14:30
tested View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tested Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 14:27
It's true that thread did enjoy fondling the private areas of members of it's same sex :P

Edited by tested - 10/18/2010 at 14:27
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I'm Against It Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 14:31

It's true that thread did enjoy fondling the private areas of members of it's same sex :P

Good for you, you made a funny. Want a cookie?
tested View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tested Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 14:46
Will eating that cookie give me the ability to unlock the simian avatar thread?
Some Guy View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man
Voice of Flavorlessness

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Some Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 15:55
Originally posted by haribo haribo wrote:

So you can't go off topic here?

We don't have a strict rule against it, but be aware that if the topic of a thread is, say, a new BR song, and a couple of people are cluttering the thread with posts about golf or something, they'll probably wind up annoying people, and us mods would try and nudge the conversation back on track. The worst that would probably happen is we'd start a new thread about golf and get them to continue their conversation there.

Originally posted by I'm Against It I'm Against It wrote:

Also, the reason for closing the "Should Jay replace Brett" thread was so gay and reeked of an offended fanboi. I would also like to say that I just don't like Brett Religion.

If you want Brett to explain his reasons for closing that thread, or if you just want to express your disagreement with its closing, fine. But there's no need to make things personal.

Edited by Some Guy - 10/18/2010 at 16:01
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself. It's made up of two separate words: "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.
Brett Religion View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brett Religion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 16:11

Originally posted by Neil Davis Neil Davis wrote:

I am inclined to agree with this.

Thanks for your message. We'll see what we can do about it. For further complaints, please see your local representative.

People, just to clarify... Yesterday I decided with simian and Torbar that it was best to put that thread to rest and what better way of doing it than with that last wedding pic. It's not like you can't keep posting those pics anywhere else...

Neil, I don't have anything against you. But in the case of that poll, you have to admit that it was not a serious survey, it was partial... All possible answers basically pointed to the same result... So I just took it as a message you wanted to make known and that was all... that you just don't like the new album and Brett's new songs in particular. Message received. If you want to add more reasonable options, I will re-open it for you.
"No Bad Religion song can make your life complete..." - But what about their whole discography?
HugeFanOfBadReligion View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
former shoutboss

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HugeFanOfBadReligion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2010 at 16:21

I would also like to say that I just don't like Brett Religion.
SG:Comment removed.

Edited by Some Guy - 10/18/2010 at 16:34
20 million starving, and writhing in pain: Let them eat war!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic