Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Glasgow 12th July - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 7
Quote of the day: "It'll sweep you away, so enjoy it today, tomorrow you'll be old thus useless" - American Dream
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glasgow 12th July

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Banjo View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
Jay's Creditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2011 at 07:48
imnew,Time& disregard +friend: 11.30am outside Queen Street Station - then head too lunch @ stereo 
Banjo arrives at venue: 13:30
Robo Pilgrim and Kate: arrives at  Glasgow Central Station: 14:00 - (picked up by imnew & time& disregard)
Imnew, Banjo, Tuesg, Kate and Robo Pilgrim: Sign in at Hostel: 15:00
All of the above arrive back at the venue: 15:45.

On the day of the gig  our shoutbox will be twitter !

The Twitter hashtag has been going down a storm already, so keep on using it! It'll be fun on the day to see how everyone else's experience is going on through it. #brglasgow

Also, I've found an already somewhat active Facebook event page for the show: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=124941754247782

Ok, final notes!

-AVOID Crossbusters if possible. If you can, cover them up. Any other day would be fine, but with the Orange March tomorrow I'd advise against it. Up to you though.

-WEAR Sensible clothes. It's hard to figure out what to wear with Scottish weather, but whatever. Personally, I'm going to be wearing my BRpage shirt, so I'm just going to brave potential rain.

-BRING ID if you're coming to the BRPage meetup after the show!

Anyway, here's the weather report for tomorrow:

See you all tomorrow! Have fun! :D

-Banjo

Edited by Banjo - 07/11/2011 at 07:49
I owe Jabberwock coffee.
I owe RoboPilgrim 9p.
same138 View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote same138 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2011 at 23:33
Said it before, but....  There is NO orange Walk in Glasgow today, calm down.

Have fun with your twattering and enjoy the show chaps!
Tuesg View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuesg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2011 at 23:50
I'll be at the Venue I hope for half one as well if this changes I will let someone know one way or another, I should make it depending on this mornings time scale
Your legacy - we'll not forget, Lick the wounds, cleanse the land. The modern world rejects your hand!
ImNew View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImNew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2011 at 02:41
hope everyone has a awesome time!

on the train just now to GLASGOW!!!
I don't believe in self-important punks who scream, NO BAD RELIGION SETLIST CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE COMPLETE!!!
ImNew View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImNew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2011 at 11:49
oh this is FUN!
I don't believe in self-important punks who scream, NO BAD RELIGION SETLIST CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE COMPLETE!!!
same138 View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote same138 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2011 at 14:53
Home again, home again tickety-tick.

Knackered and very very fucking happy. Another killer Glasgow show from Bad Religion, little problem with one of the guitars/PA early on but other than that 'twas excellent. The "Dissent" tunes sound great live too. And for a nice change the support band weren't shite, Bonus!

Hope you all had fun and didn't get malkied by the mental wans!
Time& Disregard View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time& Disregard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2011 at 16:15
Thats me home safe and well :)

Tonight was amazing , both support band and Bad Religion we're  awesome. Managed to meet the band part from Graffin!   The pagers had a good was chat with Jay , Brian and Brooks :)

This was one of the best days of my life if not year!!! 

Thank you Jay,Brain, Greg H  & Brooks- you guys are awesome :)

not forgetting a BIG Thank you too Bad Religion :)

Edited by Time& Disregard - 07/14/2011 at 06:19
My home is destroyed so they can have fun.http://www.time-disregard.org.uk 
ImNew View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImNew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2011 at 16:59
what a fucking awesome night!

thanks Jay your awesome!
ImNew View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImNew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2011 at 17:00
Steve, what about Greg H? lol
evh78 View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evh78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2011 at 18:54
Hi, was a great night. I just uploaded a video I took of an entire song to youtube, entitled "Fuck Armageddon This Is Hell (Live Glasgow 12th July 2011" if anyone wants to see it. Crappy quality but there you go lol.
evh78 View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evh78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2011 at 18:55
Link if I am allowed to post links? Apologies if I am not...

frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2011 at 19:07
it looked pretty damn good on my phone!! welcome to the page EVH.

who is that up front bobbing up and down the whole way...is he one of ours? lol

edit:
if you want an example of a bad BR video...here's a prime example. Yours was the complete opposite of that.

Edited by frod79 - 07/12/2011 at 21:55
"Some claim there was no great shoeman in the sky, others say the answer won't be known until the other shoe drops" - Al Bundy
kariscene View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission
Ultimate Brett Fangirl

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kariscene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2011 at 20:20
Dude, are you kidding?! Have you ever seen any other fan-recorded BR videos on youtube? That was EXCELLENT quality.  Thanks for uploading, and welcome to the site :)

p.s. Anyone notice the one with the Alice-coloured hair off to the right side? lol
Give us this day our daily Brett.    http://fuckyeahbrettgurewitz.tumblr.com/
kateuk20 View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateuk20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2011 at 01:37
What a great night, totally amazing!  I'm uploading the photos from the show/meetup to my facebook, will post a link here when they're done.

Thats an really good video evh78!

I think that's i'mnew with Alice coloured hair? I could be wrong though!  :-)
Alice View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man
12 hours wiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2011 at 01:44
Yay for people with Alice-coloured hair!

Glad to hear everyone had a fantastic time after all the organising :)
evh78 View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evh78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2011 at 06:15
Thanks for the nice comments on the video! I have put up the other short clips I took as well if anyone wants to see them :)
ImNew View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImNew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2011 at 08:14

some pro photos from last night.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fishbonesphotography/sets/72157627185400606/

bla556 View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bla556 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2011 at 08:38
great pictures!

and I love graffin @ picture 0047! :D
Anything but pointless...
Robo Pilgrim View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2011 at 10:03
It was ok I guess.

Only kidding, it was fantastic.
I'm The Greatest™
Tuesg View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuesg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2011 at 15:26
Twis a great and thanks again Jay.
Your legacy - we'll not forget, Lick the wounds, cleanse the land. The modern world rejects your hand!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic