Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Bad Religion- Sonisphere festival - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same, to conquer was his goal." - We're Only Gonna Die
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bad Religion- Sonisphere festival

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Soni sphere View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soni sphere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bad Religion- Sonisphere festival
    Posted: 06/24/2011 at 13:02
Is anyone going to the Sonisphere festival this year? It's going to be mental.

I’m doing some ambassador work for the festival and I have a code for people to use when buying tickets, basically if enough people use my codes I can earn myself a ticket (poor student here) but it can win you prizes like back stage passes etc.

So if you are purchasing tickets, get them from the Sonisphere website and click on the ambassador’s code and enter SF96L.

But I do have to add that there is a competition  now where you can win VIP tix everyday until the festival begins, so here is the link if you’re interested http://team.sonispherefestivals.com/s.php?t=8&m=396

Just look in the news reel section and it’s got all the info for the competition.

But please if you don’t win use my code...I’m desperate to go.

So is anybody going?
What Bands do you want to see?

I want to see Bad religion of course, the BIG 4, Slipknot, Grinspoon, Cherri Bomb and just get absolutely slaughtered I guess....

Edited by Brett Religion - 06/24/2011 at 19:02
oldmrfletcher View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldmrfletcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2011 at 17:10
u want to get slaughtered? well i guess thats possible at a slipknot show

Some Guy View Drop Down
American Jesus (Mod)
American Jesus (Mod)
Voice of Flavorlessness

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Some Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2011 at 20:18
Bring your daughter, bring your daughter to the slaughhhhhhhhter.
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself. It's made up of two separate words: "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic