Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Pet peeves - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 8
Quote of the day: "So hold your head up high forgotten man. Tomorrow won't be made for you. And everybody's gotta try to lend a helping hand. For god and man there's nothing more to do." - Dept. of False Hope
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pet peeves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
uncivalien View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uncivalien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2012 at 11:37
Search engines that default to '6 months and newer'.
brdanne View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brdanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2012 at 12:42
Stomach flu,i hate throwing up =(
Through the darkness of future past, The magician longs to see, One chance out between two worlds: Fire walk with me.
SayYourPrayers View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
Thread Revivalist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SayYourPrayers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2012 at 12:00
When some dumb motherfucker insists on talking on speaker phone and then feels like they have to talk AS LOUD AS THEY FUCKING CAN!
Careful man, there's a beverage here!
patricke1660 View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patricke1660 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2012 at 18:09
That fucking douchebag kid down the street!
Human beings are the only creatures on earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one.
oldmrfletcher View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldmrfletcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2012 at 02:24
douchebags that sit to the right and shake their seats out of a nervous habit during a midterm and wind up making your (my) seat tremble like a goddamn earthquake.  and douchebags that sit to the left of you (me) during the same midterm and have to chew their gum like a fuckin cow while youre trying to concentrate!!!!!!!! /rant over
Atzlan View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atzlan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2012 at 10:55
The phrase "pet peeve" is actually a pet peeve of mine... Peeveception....
Well madness reigned and paradise drowned...
Robo Pilgrim View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2012 at 08:05
HTTP/1.1 New Session Failed!
I'm The Greatest™
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uncivalien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2012 at 09:55
Originally posted by Robo Pilgrim Robo Pilgrim wrote:

HTTP/1.1 New Session Failed!

NFK, eh?
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uncivalien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2012 at 14:59
People who call you via speaker phone & don't pick up until well after you've answered.
Recard86 View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Recard86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2012 at 11:24
People who smash bottles into the street.
Some Guy View Drop Down
American Jesus (Mod)
American Jesus (Mod)
Voice of Flavorlessness

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Some Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2012 at 23:09
This commercial

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself. It's made up of two separate words: "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uncivalien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2012 at 08:37
When the language for the keyboard randomly goes to ``Canadian French``. WhyÉ It`s annoying!
Wilhelmina View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilhelmina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/17/2012 at 18:36
Music snobs.
-Fatal- Apocalypse View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2012 at 13:59
Originally posted by civalien civalien wrote:

When the language for the keyboard randomly goes to ``Canadian French``. Why� It`s annoying!

That's cause you type too fast and hit Ctrl+Shift lol

My pet peeves is people who have pet peeves and forget that angst is the manifestation of the refusal to adapt. I think someone wrote a song about this, it's called Them & Us.
*I Remember The Future.*
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2012 at 14:14
Originally posted by Wilhelmina Wilhelmina wrote:

My pet peeve is the fact that you can't have a civilized conversation on this website because of all the dumb fucks.

There have been quite a few civilised conversations on here. And disagreeing with you doesn't make someone a "dumb fuck".
I'm The Greatest™
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2012 at 14:23

[QUOTE=Wilhelmina] And disagreeing with you doesn't make someone a "dumb fuck".

Shhhhh let the snakes eat their tails until their hearts, or else it's all worthless!

(Do snakes even have hearts ? roflmao)

Edit: Oh damn should drop the bong for a min, I just confused snakes and worms. Or did I ? Hmmm *lights bong*

Edited by -Fatal- Apocalypse - 06/18/2012 at 14:26
*I Remember The Future.*
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2012 at 14:53
Originally posted by -Fatal- Apocalypse -Fatal- Apocalypse wrote:

[QUOTE=Wilhelmina] And disagreeing with you doesn't make someone a "dumb fuck".

Shhhhh let the snakes eat their tails until their hearts, or else it's all worthless!

(Do snakes even have hearts ? roflmao)

Edit: Oh damn should drop the bong for a min, I just confused snakes and worms. Or did I ? Hmmm *lights bong*

No, you were right to say snakes. And yes they do have hearts.
I'm The Greatest™
SayYourPrayers View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
Thread Revivalist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SayYourPrayers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2012 at 15:11
Originally posted by Wilhelmina Wilhelmina wrote:

My pet peeve is the fact that you can't have a civilized conversation on this website because of all the dumb fucks.

My pet peeve is when someone argues their point with no intention of ever changing their mind or admitting they were wrong when it become clear that they are.
Careful man, there's a beverage here!
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2012 at 15:41
Originally posted by SayYourPrayers SayYourPrayers wrote:

My pet peeve is when someone argues their point with no intention of ever changing their mind or admitting they were wrong when it become clear that they are.

You surely don't talk with a lot of punks, I guess roflmao

Edit; Yes, this reply is a double sided blade.
*I Remember The Future.*
I'm Against It View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I'm Against It Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2012 at 18:56
Hmm, I'm pretty sure no one here is sexist, but just in case here is an interactive test to determine if so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbNavDcqRpc

This ain't no love song, this is a car crash
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic