Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Ebay: Bad Religion "Punk Rock Song" 7" - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "Like a rock, like a planet, like a fucking atom bomb, I remain unperturbed by the joy and the madness that I encounter everywhere I turn" - Generator
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ebay: Bad Religion "Punk Rock Song" 7"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
thedillon View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ebay: Bad Religion "Punk Rock Song" 7"
    Posted: 04/28/2012 at 18:55
I have Bad Religions "Punk Rock Song" 7" on ebay if anyone is interested!

Edited by Some Guy - 04/29/2012 at 15:31
Graffinius View Drop Down
Staff
Staff
punk bunny in a man suit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graffinius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2012 at 21:54
waaaaay overpriced.

+ there's a reserve?

Edited by Graffinius - 04/28/2012 at 21:54
I bless the rains down in Africa, I bless the rains down in Africa I bless the rains down in Africa, I bless the rains down in Africa, I bless the rains down in Africa
Robo Pilgrim View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2012 at 07:25
Who'd pay that much for a single?
I'm The Greatest™
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2012 at 08:44
who is bad religions
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
Staff
Staff
punk bunny in a man suit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graffinius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2012 at 13:26
Originally posted by SOLDSHORT SOLDSHORT wrote:

who is bad religions

The best bands in the worlds.
I bless the rains down in Africa, I bless the rains down in Africa I bless the rains down in Africa, I bless the rains down in Africa, I bless the rains down in Africa
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2012 at 13:32
but seriously, can you make it a buy it now for like 40 bucks or something and i'll buy it. 

probably should have pm'd this.

Edited by SOLDSHORT - 04/29/2012 at 13:32
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
Staff
Staff
punk bunny in a man suit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graffinius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2012 at 13:58
Originally posted by SOLDSHORT SOLDSHORT wrote:

but seriously, can you make it a buy it now for like 40 bucks or something and i'll buy it.  probably should have pm'd this.

I'll just sell you one of mine for that price.
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2012 at 14:24
he was first. 

And you guys know how i love new members who come here to post things to sell i'm giving him first shot at a great deal.
posthc View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches
OBI-Wan KenOBI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote posthc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2012 at 15:38
i found my copy on ebay for 15$ shipping include
i think you ask too much
Brett Religion View Drop Down
American Jesus (Mod)
American Jesus (Mod)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brett Religion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2012 at 20:26
Originally posted by posthc posthc wrote:

i think you ask too much
Gray vinyl too??

Edited by Brett Religion - 04/29/2012 at 20:27
"No Bad Religion song can make your life complete..." - But what about their whole discography?
Alice View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man
12 hours wiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2012 at 21:19
Originally posted by Brett Religion Brett Religion wrote:

i think you ask too much
Gray vinyl too??

Well, yes... the 7" only came in grey vinyl- no black. There is the the pretty picture disc one though, and for that I'd happily pay $30!
Staff
Staff
punk bunny in a man suit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graffinius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2012 at 21:36
Originally posted by Alice Alice wrote:

i found my copy on ebay for 15$ shipping include i think you ask too much
Gray vinyl too??

Well, yes... the 7" only came in grey vinyl- no black. There is the the pretty picture disc one though, and for that I'd happily pay $30!

Considering the fact that I can't remember ever seeing the 7" picture disc on ebay, or anywhere else for that matter, that would definitely place the value at at least 30. Probably waaay more.

@Alice. Do you own the PRS picture disc?
http://www.thebrpage.net/discography/variation.asp?varID=391

Edited by Graffinius - 04/29/2012 at 21:39
Staff
Staff
punk bunny in a man suit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graffinius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2012 at 21:41
Originally posted by Graffinius Graffinius wrote:

Gray vinyl too??

Considering the fact that I can't remember ever seeing the 7" picture disc on ebay, or anywhere else for that matter, that would definitely place the value at at least 30. Probably waaay more.

And according to the lyrics on the picture disc, we've got the lyrics to "The Dodo" wrong on this site.
coop View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2012 at 22:19

Gray vinyl too??

And according to the lyrics on the picture disc, we've got the lyrics to "The Dodo" wrong on this site.

American jesus is wrong too. I mean the lyrics. But no one seems to care!!
Alice View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man
12 hours wiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2012 at 22:32

No *sob* I would love it though. I have never seen it on any of the ebay sites, although I remember that the guy that owns the picture disc (and where the photos are from) won it on ebay uk for 15 pounds... I'll see if I can find the thread.
I've heard that quite a few copies usually appear at the record fairs in Europe, but I find this hard to believe given that none turn up on anywhere for sale (that I've seen).

Edit: here's the thread.

Edited by Alice - 04/29/2012 at 22:39
Staff
Staff
punk bunny in a man suit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graffinius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2012 at 22:32
Oooh, yes they are.
Robo Pilgrim View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/30/2012 at 05:30
I have the 12".
I'm The Greatest™
posthc View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches
OBI-Wan KenOBI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote posthc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/01/2012 at 07:24
there some Variations i have    only exept PunkRockSong Japan have a Diff song list http://www.flickr.com/photos/59227132@N03/6985888996/in/photostream
keevhren View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches
Ask me about vinyl.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keevhren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/01/2012 at 10:38
i still havent been able to track down a copy of that picture disc... :(
Its the Fast Life, there's nothing i can do... Trade me your Bad Religion Records: http://howsyouredge.com/swap/display.php?page=1155
posthc View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches
OBI-Wan KenOBI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote posthc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/01/2012 at 11:10
Yeah   this picture disk is rare to find      
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic