Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Hi - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 2
Quote of the day: "One day you may find that you are also one of me. A complex microcosm of the human race. Observing those around us, desiring to belong. Behind the guise of salvation we suffer along the way." - Lookin' In
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
aster havok View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aster havok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2012 at 19:07
Hi!
check out my band Mr.Wolf and everyone else!
Errone! :D
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
Biggest brpage Tool... Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2012 at 22:45
I'm feeling a little down right now so don't have the energy to be disrespectful. But just you wait until I'm happy again!! lol.

:)
Check out my novel 'I am the Local Atheist' at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FLWDBKS
posthc View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches
OBI-Wan KenOBI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote posthc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2012 at 22:54
like the first to all ............ Hi !       just hi      topic is respect
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2012 at 23:57
Hi Lone Wolf! Welcome to theBRpage!

Now, if you really want be accepted as true forum member, you gotta complete these simple tasks:

1. Steal Greg Hetson's undies.

2. Post a picture of yourself wearing Hetson's undies on your head.

3. Send one dollar fifty dollars to everyone on this forum who has more than 500 posts.

Sometimes It Feels Like... *?!%+!*#@+¤
coop View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2012 at 00:00
BRRAAAINSSSSSSSSSsss!
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2012 at 00:48
This place sucks
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
coop View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2012 at 01:26
Originally posted by SOLDSHORT SOLDSHORT wrote:

This place sucks

Like your mom.
Alice View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man
12 hours wiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2012 at 02:03
Only one and a half pages to derail this thread. C'mon, we can do better than that.

Oh, and welcome! *waves*

Edited by Alice - 05/05/2012 at 02:05
Robo Pilgrim View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2012 at 02:53
Remember, SayYourPrayers is wrong about everything and he smells bad.
I'm The Greatest™
frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2012 at 06:13
Originally posted by Warstub Warstub wrote:

I'm feeling a little down right now so don't have the energy to be disrespectful. But just you wait until I'm happy again!! lol.

:)
Don't make him happy. You wouldnt want to see him when he's happy

"Some claim there was no great shoeman in the sky, others say the answer won't be known until the other shoe drops" - Al Bundy
Lone Wolf View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lone Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2012 at 10:54

Thanks guys for ghe warming welcomes. I'm already loving it here already. I wonder if there is some bad religion song tests or something lol.

SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2012 at 12:57
Originally posted by coop coop wrote:

This place sucks

Like your mom.

Durp
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
jabberwock View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
jaylicious

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jabberwock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2012 at 22:12
Originally posted by Lone Wolf Lone Wolf wrote:

Thanks guys for ghe warming welcomes. I'm already loving it here already. I wonder if there is some bad religion song tests or something lol.

whats the 3rd note i play in the 1st breakdown of generator? (no cheating!)
i am the walrus. everything i say in this forum is unsubstantiated pablum
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2012 at 01:56
Oh Brian... You so crazy
Uncle Chapstick View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man
Gray Race Baby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Chapstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2012 at 21:35

welcome to the forums.  I am the official forum greeter.  Please let me know if you have any questions or anything else that we can help you with.  I love questions.  

also...CHOOSE NOW

GREG OR BRETT

DO IT
HEY!!!! You never asked me that!!!
The Nerdy Punker!
SayYourPrayers View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
Thread Revivalist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SayYourPrayers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2012 at 13:39
Originally posted by Robo Pilgrim Robo Pilgrim wrote:

NEMESIS3D

This lashing out is only a symptom of a much deeper self-loathing and bitter jealousness on the part of Robo Pilgrim. His is in staunch denial of my vast awesomeness and therefore can only be expected to respond thusly.
Careful man, there's a beverage here!
Robo Pilgrim View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2012 at 14:47
Originally posted by SayYourPrayers SayYourPrayers wrote:

Originally posted by Robo Pilgrim Robo Pilgrim wrote:

NEMESIS3D

This lashing out is only a symptom of a much deeper self-loathing and bitter jealousness on the part of Robo Pilgrim. His is in staunch denial of my vast awesomeness and therefore can only be expected to respond thusly.

This is a prime example of how wrong he is. I am not in denial of anything. He is the opposite of awesome and that is a fact.
I'm The Greatest™
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2012 at 15:32
Originally posted by Uncle Chapstick Uncle Chapstick wrote:

welcome to the forums.  I am the official forum greeter.  Please let me know if you have any questions or anything else that we can help you with.  I love questions.  

also...CHOOSE NOW

GREG OR BRETT

DO IT

RTFM
frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2012 at 21:23

Originally posted by Marty Marty wrote:

It's been a long time since I've seen any intentional disrespectful reactions from folks around here.
Overall, it seems thebrpage has a reputation of attracting nice people. Well... mostly. I mean, you've already met Soldshort and even he's been showing a lot of improvement recently. Usually his welcome message to newcomers is "GTFO". I think the love we're all giving him is finally paying off.

i have no idea what this guy is talking about.

Marty is the guy keeping the throne warm for torbar's rise to power.

you'll  know the power transfer is complete when...

"Some claim there was no great shoeman in the sky, others say the answer won't be known until the other shoe drops" - Al Bundy
Uncle Chapstick View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man
Gray Race Baby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Chapstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2012 at 22:53

Originally posted by Uncle Chapstick Uncle Chapstick wrote:

also...CHOOSE NOW

GREG OR BRETT

DO IT

RTFM
The manual states: "Any being on the internet named Chad gets superior treatment."
The Nerdy Punker!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic