Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Against Me! dropped off tour - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 3
Quote of the day: "Build me up, tear me down like a skyscraper" - Skyscraper
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Against Me! dropped off tour

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
SPORK View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SPORK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2013 at 20:04
Originally posted by frod79 frod79 wrote:

I don't think it was steve jobs the person, but rather Apple's business practices..

Anyway, any leads yet on who the replacement band is?

I can only take so much of SporkSueShort 's travelling spoon & jug band

i got kicked out of the band in 2004 cos i asked for real spoons.. the plastic ones kept breaking..

Song #1 is not a fuck you song
I'll save that thought until later on
Greg Giraffin View Drop Down
Infected
Infected

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2013 at 20:27
I still don't know what happen

Why did they drop again?

Edited by Greg Giraffin - 03/06/2013 at 23:21
Listen to my Chillest Downtempo Mix
I Dont Belong View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I Dont Belong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2013 at 01:36
Originally posted by Greg Giraffin Greg Giraffin wrote:

I still don't know what happen

Why did they drop again?
The drummer quit.
"The Democratic Party never was, nor ever will be, a true opposition party"
brdanne View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brdanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2013 at 12:47
yeah, drummers.....the worst people
Through the darkness of future past, The magician longs to see, One chance out between two worlds: Fire walk with me.
Atzlan View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atzlan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2013 at 12:56
BR's facebook page just put out that from the DC date and forward, they'll be supported by The Bronx

http://www.facebook.com/badreligion/posts/523186281064991
Well madness reigned and paradise drowned...
dv802 View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dv802 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2013 at 13:28
Blah, The Bronx again? Seriously I would have been happier with just Bad Religion and Polar Bear Club. Looks like I'll show up late in time for Bad Religion to play.
Mediocre Mind View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mediocre Mind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2013 at 23:40
Me First and the Gimme Gimmes!!!
Recard86 View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Recard86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2013 at 10:17
I'm kinda excited for the new against me record, and it was a long time since i last said that.
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mediocre Mind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2013 at 16:47
It'd be killer if BR covered an Agaibst Me! song as a tribute/show of support
acetylcholine View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acetylcholine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2013 at 21:43
Originally posted by Mediocre Mind Mediocre Mind wrote:

Why would they have a show of support for a band that left them hanging shortly before the tour started? And I say that as a huge fan of Against Me! Plus, BR is not really known for playing covers.
jazzpunk View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzpunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2013 at 21:47
Flag would have been fun to see, man...they should have a touring punk festival consisting of Bad Religion, Descendents, Flag, ALL, OFF!, NOFX, Night Birds and some others.
The un-examined life is not worth living -Socrates-
oldmrfletcher View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldmrfletcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2013 at 00:47
Have vandals open for palladium!!! They never tour anyway
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mediocre Mind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2013 at 12:40
Originally posted by acetylcholine acetylcholine wrote:

Originally posted by Mediocre Mind Mediocre Mind wrote:

<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

Why would they have a show of support for a band that left them hanging shortly before the tour started? And I say that as a huge fan of Against Me! Plus, BR is not really known for playing covers.

I'm just sayin'. Like if something bad happened beyond their control that forces them to cancel. I'm just trying to say, hypothetically, it'd be neat to see them cover an Against Me! song.
acetylcholine View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acetylcholine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2013 at 14:14
Yeah, hypothetically it would be. Hypothetically it would also be neat if AM! hadn't dropped off in the first place. Ha, can you tell I'm disappointed I won't get to see them? I was so stoked when this lineup was announced. Too good to be true. Ah well, maybe they will finally finish their new record now that they have the time to work on it.

But I'm still wondering what (if anything) BR will be doing to replace them, as I'm going to one of the shows before the Bronx joins the tour. I'm kind of hoping for an extra-long set. Even a longer Polar Bear Club set would be cool with me.
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mediocre Mind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2013 at 22:46
It seems like the Houston show has just been moved back an hour, so they're probably doing nothing unfortunately...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic