Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Hey Some Guy - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 1
Quote of the day: "Religion is just synthetic frippery, unnecessary in our expanding global culture efficiency." - God Song
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hey Some Guy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
PreDispositionReport View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreDispositionReport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey Some Guy
    Posted: 03/06/2013 at 11:29
Why would you close that thread? What if I was trying to incite a flame war? Have you ever been to Venezuela asshole? Do you know what the situation is like on the ground? Do you know what living under a dictator is like? You are American, Chavez hijacked radio stations to spew for hours how you are a worthless pig. People died under his command for seemingly nothing and yet made out to be some martyr. He made deals with America's enemies, and you now you suppress my right to free expression and speech. Fuck you.
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreDispositionReport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2013 at 11:33
SOMEGUY belives in the censorship of free thought and Free speech. WHAT A FUCKING GOOOOOOF.
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreDispositionReport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2013 at 11:35
Lets take this to Facebook.
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2013 at 11:46
IBTL
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreDispositionReport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2013 at 11:49
I don;t even know what that means SOLD, but I will not censored by some mod dork online, too many good people died to give me the right to say what I want to say. Don't censor me motherfuckers.
Recard86 View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Recard86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2013 at 11:58

Originally posted by PreDispositionReport PreDispositionReport wrote:

SOMEGUY belives in the censorship of free thought and Free speech. WHAT A FUCKING GOOOOOOF.

Sure i believe in free specch. And it's not up to me to decide, but i wouldn't even call your thinking much of " thinking" or "free speech" even at all. You're just repeating conventional propaganda doctrines, a five year old could do that. It just sounds like one of those shitty pointless American "talk shows".

"Success is another word for greed
What you call wasting time, I call working
What you call working is a waste of time
The dirty kids are changing the world tonight"
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreDispositionReport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2013 at 11:59
BR has uses a symbol of a crossed out cross then this infected douche nozzle has the audacity to say that a post I made is some dickish move to incite a flame war...WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF MORONS YOU GOT WORKING AROUND HERE MARTY?
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2013 at 12:01
I think it's not your message that caused that other thread to be closed, but rather the way you put it.
Brett Religion View Drop Down
American Jesus (Mod)
American Jesus (Mod)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brett Religion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2013 at 12:09
Yes, and this one isn't doing any better.

Why didn't you PM him straight away?
"No Bad Religion song can make your life complete..." - But what about their whole discography?
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2013 at 12:10
And please stop spamming our facebook page. If you have problems with a mod's decision, contact him directly and don't start acting like a child.
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreDispositionReport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2013 at 12:10
What does the way I put it matter, what if I was trying to incite a debate, I`m not going to praise a dictator who`s biggest arms trading partner is Iran. This forum is devoid of intellectual debate as it is, instead filled to the brim with redundant topics. Regardless, Me trying to provoke a political discussion regardless of it`s delivery should not be censored on a message board dedicated to a band which promotes peoples right to free speech and personal liberties, and who have made a carreer out of inciting provocative discourse, entirely hypocritical. For shame theBRpage.com, for shame.
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreDispositionReport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2013 at 12:18
Someguy must belong to the Cliche Guevara Kool-aid crew, little dictator in training.
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2013 at 13:19
Anarchy burger
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
Robo Pilgrim View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2013 at 13:57
I just facepalmed so hard I turned into a coconut.
Go on take a swig of that poison and like it
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreDispositionReport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2013 at 14:16
You can't go around sporting a cross buster shirt insisting that your right to free expression be respected yet moderate posts that can be construed as inciting provocation and/or debate, despite how childish you may think it be. I have every right to be pissed considering how serious I take my liberties, No one can tell me what I post, say or do is not allowed.
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2013 at 14:18
Haven't seen dispo fired up in a while. You go girl
Some Guy View Drop Down
American Jesus (Mod)
American Jesus (Mod)
Voice of Flavorlessness

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Some Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2013 at 17:12
This is just silly. I made my reasons for closing that thread perfectly clear already: its needlessly confrontational tone was not conductive to a civil debate. If you still want to discuss those issues, start another thread that isn't so belligerent.

As for the "free speech" stuff, that's a bunch of nonsense. This is a privately owned website. We can manage the forum section any way we see fit, or even close it down if we want. You have no inherent right to post anything on here at all. No one is trying to toss you in jail for this, so calm the fuck down. Crying "free speech" because a thread was closed make about as much sense as going into someones house, shouting insults at the owner, then claiming they violated your free speech rights by kicking you out of their house. Go take a course in civics please.

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself. It's made up of two separate words: "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.
Robo Pilgrim View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2013 at 17:52
But playing the victim is just so much fun.
Go on take a swig of that poison and like it
SPORK View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SPORK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2013 at 20:00
Originally posted by Some Guy Some Guy wrote:

This is just silly. I made my reasons for closing that thread perfectly clear already: its needlessly confrontational tone was not conductive to a civil debate. If you still want to discuss those issues, start another thread that isn't so belligerent.

As for the "free speech" stuff, that's a bunch of nonsense. This is a privately owned website. We can manage the forum section any way we see fit, or even close it down if we want. You have no inherent right to post anything on here at all. No one is trying to toss you in jail for this, so calm the fuck down. Crying "free speech" because a thread was closed make about as much sense as going into someones house, shouting insults at the owner, then claiming they violated your free speech rights by kicking you out of their house. Go take a course in civics please.

thank you, i totally agree with you 100%.
I'm not going to stop the wheel
I'm going to break the wheel
SPORK View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SPORK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2013 at 20:01
Originally posted by SOLDSHORT SOLDSHORT wrote:

Haven't seen dispo fired up in a while. You go girl

this girl is on fire
I'm not going to stop the wheel
I'm going to break the wheel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic