Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Contriute to bootlegs section - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "All kinds of wild interpretation are open to the paranoid imagination." - Do The Paranoid Style
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Contriute to bootlegs section

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
blind92150 View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blind92150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Contriute to bootlegs section
    Posted: 11/07/2013 at 09:52
Hey everyone !

just registered today although I've been listening to BR for 19 years :D

I actually own two bootlegs I don't see here ...

-one is a bootleg DVD called ROCKPALAST 2008 and is a japanese live dvd I bought while traveling to tokyo
-the other one is a silver CD I bought this summer in france called Hellfest 2013... which is a sounboard recording of a pretty damn good show.

I would like to add these two to the brpage but I can't figure out how... I tried reading guidelines, but I just can't figure it out sorry....

I saw I could add info easily for bootlegs which are not sold, but these two are sold in stores, so I'm kinda lost :D

any help would be great ! thank you everyone !

Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blind92150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2013 at 10:42
Well I guess I will upload the infos to the non-commercial bootlegs although they are being sold in stores, maybe they will be moved to the right section by a mod :)

thanks anyway :)

EDIT: when trying to read guidelines regarding bootleg quality grading, I get this message 

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a0411'

Name redefined

D:\HOSTING\6685773\HTML\BOOTLEGS\HELP\../../forum/includes/setup_options_inc.asp, line 43

Const strAppPrefix = "WWF10"
------^

something's fishy going on :D

guess I won't be contributing today :D

Edited by blind92150 - 11/08/2013 at 10:47
Jesse View Drop Down
Staff
Staff
I'm with him

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2013 at 12:41
I just created an entry for your bootlegs.

If you have any questions, just let me know!

Gotta use your brain, it's the most important part of your equipment.
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2013 at 13:09
I've taken care of that error that you found: http://www.thebrpage.net/bootlegs/help/

But like Jesse indicated, your contributions would be better off as actual bootleg entries in the Discography (in the 'unofficial releases' section). After all, they're being sold in shops and such.
che sus View Drop Down
Infected
Infected

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote che sus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2013 at 07:10
I posted about a compilation CD i found, but I can't find any way to add to discography section except images
http://www.thebrpage.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7994&title=not-in-discography-compilation-cd-on-auction
actually theres a truckload of samplers
http://www.musik-sammler.de/artist/215

Edited by che sus - 11/09/2013 at 07:48
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blind92150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2013 at 03:12
Thank you everyone for your help ! I'll have a look and see if I can add more info (haven't checked yet )... I'll try to scan covers too....
JamesBarretts View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesBarretts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2013 at 20:26
I just added a bootleg for the Rock im Ring 2002 show, meant to mark it as audio but it says video and I can't figure out how to edit it....Just trying to make EVERYTHING PERFECT.
this was a mistake
delirium- View Drop Down
Staff
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delirium- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2013 at 03:10
Originally posted by JamesBarretts JamesBarretts wrote:

I just added a bootleg for the Rock im Ring 2002 show, meant to mark it as audio but it says video and I can't figure out how to edit it....Just trying to make EVERYTHING PERFECT.

I changed it to audio.
Greg Giraffin View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2013 at 03:51
I have tons of bootlegs. Do i post these?
JamesBarretts View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesBarretts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2013 at 13:23
Originally posted by delirium- delirium- wrote:

Originally posted by JamesBarretts JamesBarretts wrote:

I changed it to audio.

Excellent. Thanks!
this was a mistake
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic