Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Ask Jay - Reserved - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 32
Quote of the day: "Judgment's not tomorrow, its today (yes now it's here). But no it isn't Jesus, take a look at all your peers" - Best For You
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ask Jay - Reserved

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334>
Author
Joseph View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2017 at 20:10
Jay, what the fuck?
notciv View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notciv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2017 at 21:05
Originally posted by Joseph Joseph wrote:

Jay, what the fuck?

Not following, joseph? Fuck you. Wasn't giving half a shit about the dumb asses around here. Still not. Just touching base with a guy who i like and respect.
--------
My best shout
503ed...
simian View Drop Down
Infected
Infected

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2017 at 05:34
Yo, notciv, Joseph was asking Jay a question. I don't think it had anything to do with you. So aggro!

And frankly, Jay, same question here.
“As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
notciv View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notciv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2017 at 11:20
Originally posted by so...simian so...simian wrote:

Yo, notciv, Joseph was asking Jay a question. I don't think it had anything to do with you. So aggro!

And frankly, Jay, same question here.

So lemme see here you are talking about Trump.
--------
My best shout
503ed...
Greg Giraffin View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2017 at 15:30
Joseph View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2017 at 16:38
Originally posted by notciv notciv wrote:

Jay, what the fuck?

Not following, joseph? Fuck you. Wasn't giving half a shit about the dumb asses around here. Still not. Just touching base with a guy who i like and respect.

Mayor McCheese does not tolerate such abashed rebukes...
notciv View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notciv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2017 at 21:43
Ha ur all hilarious honestly 😂😂 oh except you Joseph. I am still sticking with a handshake in your general direction. And we all know it was intentional... the subtlety not lost on anyone.
--------
My best shout
503ed...
ivanhopl View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivanhopl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2017 at 10:14
Jay how you're doing ? Like ...  what's up ?
Joseph View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2017 at 10:20

Ha ur all hilarious honestly 😂😂 oh except you Joseph. I am still sticking with a handshake in your general direction. And we all know it was intentional... the subtlety not lost on anyone.

To be clear, I was addressing Jay. And it was a joke. Not sure where you fit in to that scenario.
notciv View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notciv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2017 at 13:25

To be clear, I was addressing Jay. And it was a joke. Not sure where you fit in to that scenario.

To be clear, fuck you.
--------
My best shout
503ed...
simian View Drop Down
Infected
Infected

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2017 at 13:46
notciv, no, fuck you. Whatever your personal issues are, you can't use them as an excuse to be an unprovoked asshole. Nobody wronged you in any way here. Stop being such a shit.
Joseph View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2017 at 14:43
I appreciate a person who can turn to hate without reason. It's impressive. Moot, but impressive nonetheless.
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2017 at 14:51
Emo
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2017 at 14:53
This thread has seized at the airport and is currently under the possession of customs agents. SOLDSHORT INC legal team is working to free this topic. Please send in all the money currently in your wallets or pockets to support this action.
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
Joseph View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2017 at 15:05
I will but on the premise that I will legally win some form of settlement in the form of a hockey jersey.
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2017 at 15:28
do we all need to sit in a semi circle and reflect on our feelings
simian View Drop Down
Infected
Infected

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2017 at 16:29
KOOM BYEEE YAAA
notciv View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notciv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2017 at 20:55
Originally posted by simian simian wrote:

notciv, no, fuck you. Whatever your personal issues are, you can't use them as an excuse to be an unprovoked asshole. Nobody wronged you in any way here. Stop being such a shit.

You dear sir just earned a spot in the handshake ring and let's hope this time the subtlety is obvious. Tools.
--------
My best shout
503ed...
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2017 at 21:45
this is notcivil
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2017 at 22:21
This is notcivicism
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334>
  Share Topic