Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Download Bootlegs - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 1
Quote of the day: "The method is a simple synthesis of the past and present state. You never lose if the path you choose is one you can easily navigate" - Shattered Faith
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Download Bootlegs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
sergidotme View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sergidotme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Download Bootlegs
    Posted: 05/16/2014 at 07:29
Hi people!

I'm collecting bootlegs of Bad Religion. I download all of the bootlegs of the web, but there are many more that are not uploaded. The question is: Now, in 2014, which is the way to get them?
A few years ago megaupload, emule or torrent in a lot of bad religion pages but now... is VERY DIFFICULT. How to download the bootlegs?

Thanks in advance!
che sus View Drop Down
Infected
Infected

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote che sus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2014 at 07:42
Hi. If they are not uploaded anywhere, that means the people only trade them, so most likely you will have to record a show of your own to trade with them..
drunk-sincerity View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drunk-sincerity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2014 at 02:08
There used to be a guy who traded / sold etc.  I think his name is Fabio and he used to have thousands.  I bought some and they were all as described.  He took it pretty serious and I think he made a fair bit of money from it.  In fact I think he had a bit of breakdown when people just started posting bootlegs and live performances on the internet for free and his trading business took a big dive. 
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2014 at 02:38
Originally posted by drunk-sincerity drunk-sincerity wrote:

There used to be a guy who traded / sold etc.  I think his name is Fabio (...) I think he made a fair bit of money from it.
That's exactly where he screwed up. Bootlegs are about collecting, trading, sharing. Not about making money by selling them on CD-R on ebay... which, rightfully so, resulted in complaints from ebay users. Rule #1: thou shalt not make money off of bootlegs.
Quote In fact I think he had a bit of breakdown when people just started posting bootlegs and live performances on the internet for free and his trading business took a big dive.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong here, but it was his selling of newly acquired/traded shows that stopped others from trading. So it was him (and probably others as well) that killed the bootleg trading scene.

Edited by Marty - 05/19/2014 at 02:42
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sergidotme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2014 at 10:31
I think like Marty. If someone makes me choose to trade or share, share. I have 100 GB of Bad Religion stuff, and I will upload it for all the people. But if I can only get shows trading... I lost the posibilities to get more.

It's crisis time (for the bootleg scene)
Priesterseminar View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2014 at 11:40
yeah i also have fond memories about super fabietto and the early days of bootleg trading.. also miss it sort of.. still i would love to get back into trading/sharing a little more..

last time i tried it seems like a one way street.. i was only looking for one decent show featuring changing tide, never got it but ended up sharing "tons" of shows on request.. which gave me a lot of fun, nonetheless, but with all the bad mouthing, i dont know if i would do it again.. 

dont get this as a complaint about this community, lot of people still provide some good info and help each other out.. so hats off to them :)
Nice_Hulk View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nice_Hulk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2014 at 16:12
What do you guys mean about bad mouthing and that the scene is bad? I love collecting bootlegs (physical and downloads) but haven't done it as much in recent years. I thought this place was pretty good though, a lot of people are willing to share whatever files they have :)
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2014 at 16:56
hi hulk!
lets get in touch if you want to trade some stuff :)
i dont have so much time right now, but will try to get you an updated list in the next weeks..
take care - werner
"with nothing better to do"
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sergidotme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/16/2019 at 20:14
Hi all again!

We continue collecting several shows. We have 800 gb of material. If anyone is interested and share or trade. Please let me know.

Thanks in advance!
Marty View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
I'm with her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/17/2019 at 02:36
I have a suspicion that the bootleg trading scene is pretty much dead.
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/17/2019 at 08:39
Nah thats Not true.. there are still enough People who record Shows and are willing to share.. what seems to be Dead is vorher quality soundboard recordings though :(
I am always willing so share/upload shows (got most of the Hormon recordings up to the early 2000.. recent years are rather thin)
Sascha89 View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sascha89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/17/2019 at 12:57
I give my best and take every Bad Religion show (and some other bands as well) I visit  :D
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2019 at 03:44
Thats highly appreciated!
Sascha89 View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sascha89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2019 at 09:30
Nice to know, that makes me happy  :)
punkrockjustin View Drop Down
Staff
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote punkrockjustin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2019 at 21:26
Originally posted by Marty Marty wrote:

I have a suspicion that the bootleg trading scene is pretty much dead.

The world is a big place my friend.  Very big.  There are tons of scenes that you can't easily (or at all) find on teh intarwebs.  If you can think of it, it's probably a thing.

Plus, I don't know about you, but I find as I get older I have fewer connections, if you know what I mean.
   \m/.(><).\m/
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sergidotme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2019 at 07:48
As we know, the torrent scene changed the sharing "scene" and bootleg trading isn't a exception. In the past emule or the cyberlockers (like Megaupload or rapidshare) upload or share your content altruistly or if you prefer can trade with others your releases. One example of both. The BR Sharing Club and the Nassarius FTP with many Bossae rips. Thanks all of them to share it and  continue enjoying many years later.

Now with the Torrent protocol depends to a tracker and those normally are very elitist to enter and are very difficult enter or needs a good ratio, good fiber, or you name must be start with L the impar days... go to know.

In my case, I only interested in Bad Religion shows and no other and is extremly difficult mantain a good ratio with Bad Religion shows. And the rare shows are next to impossible to get several years to get the 1999 Montreal for example or Madrid 2004. 

Dream to complete my collection with more rare shows but I'm realist, without the help of the comunity will be impossible.

If any interested to continue the bootleg of the week or similar talk now or shut up forever :)

Dream to complete my collection with more shows but I'm realist, without the help of the comunity will be impossible.
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2019 at 10:19
Well its never too late for a Revival ;)
Feel free to Post shows youre looking for and if i got it i will share it!
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sergidotme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/19/2019 at 11:06
Oh sounds extremly good! Open petition to someone too if I own please do the request. First request, 1999 Montreal anyone owns and would share it?

1999-05-22-CA-Montreal_QC-Place_des_Nations
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2019 at 13:55
Originally posted by sergidotme sergidotme wrote:

Oh sounds extremly good! Open petition to someone too if I own please do the request. First request, 1999 Montreal anyone owns and would share it?

1999-05-22-CA-Montreal_QC-Place_des_Nations

here you go:

Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sergidotme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2019 at 08:37
You are the man!!! Many thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic