Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 What are you watching? - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 1
Quote of the day: "And sanity is a full-time job in a world that is always changing" - Sanity
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What are you watching?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
BFY View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What are you watching?
    Posted: 03/24/2015 at 12:08
Just like the reading topic. Post whatever you're currently watching. Movie, TV, youtube (provide a link, please)...
did greasy fingers grasp for pieces of your mind?
BFY View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2015 at 12:10
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
Biggest brpage Tool... Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2015 at 00:58
http://warstub.weebly.com/novels.html
Nothing can bring a person into adulthood except their own sense of self and the personal responsibility that accompanies that.
loobear View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches
Beyond Acoustic Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loobear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2015 at 07:21
Archer Vice.  

It's really different from seasons 1-4.  Not sure how I feel about it yet.
The MURDER Police are coming...
http://emilydavis.bandcamp.com
loobear View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches
Beyond Acoustic Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loobear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2015 at 07:23
Ugh.  Link.  Right,

There wasn't  much to choose from on Youtube as far as trailers go. 
SPORK View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SPORK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2015 at 08:57
Bloodline on Netflix
Really slow moving. Watched the first 5 episodes then skipped to the last 4. very meh.
I'm not going to stop the wheel
I'm going to break the wheel
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/03/2015 at 02:27
Just finished watching Get On Up! This film is absolutely flawless.

Nothing can bring a person into adulthood except their own sense of self and the personal responsibility that accompanies that.
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/06/2015 at 03:47
Okay, so just watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier and I'm willing to make the statement right here in front of everybody that frod was right - it is an awesome film!

Except for the ending that had to do a huge tie-in, sequel bait, explain everything for the future sequence. Would have been even more awesome if the film had just faded out from this final scene leaving ALL questions unanswered

Robo Pilgrim View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/06/2015 at 05:47
Do you mean the scene with Bucky at the museum? I assume you don't mean the scene with Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch because how can anyone not be excited by that?
Go on take a swig of that poison and like it
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/06/2015 at 17:27
Originally posted by Robo Pilgrim Robo Pilgrim wrote:

Do you mean the scene with Bucky at the museum? I assume you don't mean the scene with Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch because how can anyone not be excited by that?
Yeah whatever, I have no investment in any of the characters so I don't care. I mean every scene after the screen cap that I posted. No one knows how to make films END. That entire sequence of scarlet witch/quicksilver (and Bucky, which I missed) if you watch it through on youtube, makes a perfect teaser for the follow up film. So why not leave it as a reveal further down the track? As I watched all tie-ins with the other characters leading off from the hospital scene, I actually felt like it would have been better suited, and developed, as an intro to another film, or heck, even part of the teaser so it became its own short-film; that way the touching [final] scene of Bucky pulling Rogers onto the shore ends the film on a thoughtful and contemplative character arc, rather than just the standard Hollywood cliffhanger/teaser.
Robo Pilgrim View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
linkage robot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robo Pilgrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2015 at 05:49
If it was a standalone film and not part of the MCU they might've ended there.
Go on take a swig of that poison and like it
loobear View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches
Beyond Acoustic Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loobear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/07/2015 at 11:58
House of Cosbys:

The intro song reminds me of The Pixies.
BFY View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2015 at 09:44
just lots of team coco clips. like this one;
hilarious...
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2015 at 15:02
obviously pr0n
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
LucidSamples View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LucidSamples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2015 at 03:10
no i watch Friends the series :)
Dj Samples ready to download
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2015 at 04:32
Tool music videos
Egg View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/15/2015 at 11:29
the familiar of zero season 3
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2015 at 03:09
Seinfeld and The IT Crowd

American comedy (sitcoms) used to be funny. British comedy still is funny. Seinfeld is still pretty humorous to watch, but The IT Crowd has had me in hysterical laughter. Can't believe I've been without it all these years.

Edited by Warstub - 07/06/2015 at 03:25
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2015 at 03:42
Marx brothers movies
Gravel View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
I Rock More Than YOU

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gravel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2015 at 22:17
CESARO MAIN EVENTING RAW
The greats weren't great because at birth they could paint; the greats were great because they paint a lot!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic