Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Trumps Muslim Ban - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 1
Quote of the day: "Judgment's not tomorrow, its today (yes now it's here). But no it isn't Jesus, take a look at all your peers" - Best For You
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trumps Muslim Ban

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
punkrockjustin View Drop Down
Staff
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote punkrockjustin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trumps Muslim Ban
    Posted: 08/06/2019 at 22:20
Coop is a necromancer!
   \m/.(><).\m/
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
coop View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2019 at 01:04
...2...1..Hi!
Greg Giraffin View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2016 at 08:08
Also let us not forget the new years "party"

Counting down until the psychotic liberals rush to the defense of the gangrape perpetrators. 5...4...3...
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2016 at 08:07
Because we've all be silent on the issue.

I don't get any pleasure from saying I told you so.

Enjoy your peace loving muslims who come from a culture where violently gang-raping random girls in public in broad daylight is disconcertingly commonplace.

-Fatal- Apocalypse View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/2015 at 11:49

There's a book on both sides. It makes no sense preventing the battle when you believe you're the ones going to win it just the same as them.

And when their holy war really begins, just remember you never own something until you renounce it. Defend your children.
*I Remember The Future.*
Groomits View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Groomits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/26/2015 at 10:17
Originally posted by PreDispositionReport PreDispositionReport wrote:

Sanders, GTFO.

First of all, it should be mandatory that the President had to have served at least 8 years in the armed forces.

America's best chance is Paul. But sadly Americans don't vote for intelligent Doctors with common sense and integrity

But you do know that austrian economics don't work right? Not sure about Rand, but Ron has been wrong about economics for his entire life, and it's much more obvious since the 08 crisis.
CONTEXT View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CONTEXT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/24/2015 at 01:01
Originally posted by George George wrote:

How does accepting refugees classify as PC? This isn't about offending or not offending people.

Are you willing to let a random Syrian refugee live in your house? If so then by all means go right ahead. Just keep an eye on that motherfucker.

Edited by CONTEXT - 12/24/2015 at 01:04
frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2015 at 05:56
"Some claim there was no great shoeman in the sky, others say the answer won't be known until the other shoe drops" - Al Bundy
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2015 at 21:34
I'm a left wing libertarian (in the technical meaning of the word). And I respect the sentiment and motivations behind all libertarianism.

The argument that taxation is a form of violence is something I can agree with. I also like people's ability to be individualists and survivalists.

Can't really have it both ways though. Ultimately I value a functioning society more than total economic freedom, and I think that hard libertarianism won't do the trick. I like the ideas, but don't like the probable outcomes. Most likely we'll just be replacing government with corporatocracy, which will be even less accountable to the best interests of the public.

Politically I agree with a lot of what both social democrats and libertarians say. But after hearing a few very prolonged debates between proponents of both, I've moved more towards the social democrat side.

I'd totally be cool with some sort of compromise where maybe one US state just went all libertarian in a bit of a trial run. And if they started fucking up the environment, or shit otherwise went down hill, the experiment would end. And if it worked, the program could be expanded. Real pipe dream though. Either way, I imagine it would fail.

Edited by Greg Giraffin - 12/17/2015 at 21:46
George View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches
King of rats

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2015 at 20:47
How does accepting refugees classify as PC? This isn't about offending or not offending people.
I AM ERROR
PreDispositionReport View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreDispositionReport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2015 at 18:55
What boggles my mind is that more fans on here are not Libertarian supporters.
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreDispositionReport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2015 at 18:49
No, fuck Carson. I'm talking about Rand Paul. Dr. Rand Paul.
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2015 at 18:24
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreDispositionReport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2015 at 17:33
Bad copy, repeat last, over.
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2015 at 16:44
Luckily they don't seem to vote for "intelligent" Doctors who apparently confuse the egyptian pyramids with the food pyramid... loaded with grain
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreDispositionReport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2015 at 16:24
Sanders, GTFO.

First of all, it should be mandatory that the President had to have served at least 8 years in the armed forces.

America's best chance is Paul. But sadly Americans don't vote for intelligent Doctors with common sense and integrity
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2015 at 16:13
Clinton is a republican too. That's why a lot of dems don't give a shit about her. Hopefully people will have the sense to vote for Sanders instead :)
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreDispositionReport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2015 at 15:48
Trump is a fucking Plant. His bullshit is going to force people to vote for...hold on, I gag every time I have to say her name..ugh..Hillary,* choke*fucking Clinton.
dv802 View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dv802 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2015 at 14:59
I personally believe that Trump is just too extreme to be the answer. I do agree with him that there are issues in this world that need to be addressed that aren't currently being addressed because of this whole PC ideology that is killing us. I don't think racist beliefs are beliefs that should be credited, but Trump is playing to people's fears. Another reason why I believe he has the support he has is because there's not one republican or democrat that is coming close to a middle ground between the extreme left Obama and the extreme right Trump in terms of addressing this PC bullshit. People are tired of walking on eggshells over who they will offend, who will sue them for the most ridiculous nonsense and offended over basically everything. This world is too edgy now and needs a reform in a major way, because if we don't people like Trump will have the support he has because where else is there to turn to. FYI I don't support Trump but I can understand the otherside of my own views because I am not a prick.
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2015 at 11:25
THEY got him
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic