Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Trumps Muslim Ban - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 2
Quote of the day: "Judgment's not tomorrow, its today (yes now it's here). But no it isn't Jesus, take a look at all your peers" - Best For You
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trumps Muslim Ban

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
CONTEXT View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CONTEXT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/2015 at 10:01
Originally posted by PreDispositionReport PreDispositionReport wrote:

As all the Liberal Democrat herp derps are in a big uproar over Trumps pledge to ban Muslims from entering the US, consider this- Number eight US Code 1182, inadmissible aliens. This law was written in 1952. It was passed by a Democrat-controlled Congress, House and Senate, and signed by a Democrat president.

"Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by president. Whenever the president finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, the president may, by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."

This was even enacted by Democrat superstar Prez Carter during the Iranian Crisis in 79.
In the book, Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat, written by Dr. Peter Hammond, he explores the topic of the impact that an increasing Muslim population has on that society. The lists below illustrate the Muslim population status of countries around the world, and exactly what changes to the societies can be expected according to Hammond.
From the book:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves - along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and jizya (the tax placed on infidels), such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' - the Islamic "House of Peace". Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, that peace is never achieved; because, in these 100% states, the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

Maybe it's not a really bad idea after all?

Huge shouts out to you for putting this out there. I agree. I may not agree with trump on everything (imminent domain mainly), however, people who say this is unconstitutional do not understand the constitution in the most basic form, that it only applies to people INSIDE OF the United States and not those who are outside of it.

The stats are real. This is what has pissed me off about the US arming these "moderate opposition" groups. There are no "moderate opposition forces" fighting ISIS. They end up fighting alongside ISIS. The US should arm the Kurds, nobody else. But then, Turkey is run by criminals fights against the KURDS. Turkey helps ISIS sell oil and is a NATO member? Middle-east gaggle-fuck coming to a head. It's insane.

Edited by CONTEXT - 12/13/2015 at 10:46
PreDispositionReport View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreDispositionReport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/2015 at 10:44
Haha
JohnKetman View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnKetman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/2015 at 13:01
Donald Trump is the idiot thanks to peoples like him the world hates the U S
First the blacks then the mexiCans now the muslims Who's next ?
Somebody should do something with this men
Greg Giraffin View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/2015 at 21:03
So it's okay for the "world" to hate the entire US because of people like Donald Trump (who isn't even president, and who hasn't executed anyone) but NOT okay to hate on Islamists and "moderate" muslims who actually systematically execute (or who in great numbers ideologically support the execution of) homosexuals, sexually liberated women, nonbelievers and political cartoonists, among other undesirables?

Seems fair.

Keep in mind that one is a system of beliefs and the other is a geographical location. 

Edited by Greg Giraffin - 12/13/2015 at 21:57
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreDispositionReport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/2015 at 23:14

The stats are real. This is what has pissed me off about the US arming these "moderate opposition" groups. There are no "moderate opposition forces" fighting ISIS. They end up fighting alongside ISIS. The US should arm the Kurds, nobody else. But then, Turkey is run by criminals fights against the KURDS. Turkey helps ISIS sell oil and is a NATO member? Middle-east gaggle-fuck coming to a head. It's insane. [/QUOTE]

Tell me about it.

And Fuck Turkey.
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreDispositionReport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/2015 at 09:21
Political correctness will be the destroyer of our Western way of life. Everyone was too busy being too afraid to "offend" certain people or groups while at the same time the barbarians were planning their invasion hidden behind the veil of mass appeasement.

Just look at UK and France. Sharia zones. UN fucking real. And their government just allowed this shit, so as not to upset the immigrants who have never fought for their new countries, never paid taxes, leach off the toil of the working man, then beats him up on his way back from the pub because he stumbled in to a "Sharia" zone. On the soil his grandfather died fighting to defend against the last group of fascist fucks.

Ready the fucking boat.
idaho_voluntarist View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idaho_voluntarist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/2015 at 10:38
Muh borderz. We nede to protekt muh borderz.
Anarchy
idaho_voluntarist View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idaho_voluntarist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/2015 at 10:40
Sharia Law zones don't actually exist. One of my Facebook friends is from Western England where there's a high concentration of Muslims, and he's never seen anything even resembling a Sharia zone
Anarchy
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/2015 at 11:07
Originally posted by idaho_voluntarist idaho_voluntarist wrote:

Sharia Law zones don't actually exist. One of my Facebook friends is from Western England where there's a high concentration of Muslims, and he's never seen anything even resembling a Sharia zone

A BBC Panorama documentary secretly filmed inside several of the 85 Sharia law courts operating in Britain can be viewed here and here

And an in-depth article on the issue:

che sus View Drop Down
Infected
Infected

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote che sus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/2015 at 11:09
Of course there are no places where they behead, whip or stone people in western europe. There are however segregated neighbourhoods where gays & women who arent modestly dressed/lead a western lifestyle are harassed, and ex-muslims & converts face death threats. This is well reported by secular muslims. Unfortuneatly some cultural relativists exacerbate this and side with islamist reactionaries who have learned the most usefull tool of crying racism when this gets reported.
CONTEXT View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CONTEXT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2015 at 06:47
Originally posted by PreDispositionReport PreDispositionReport wrote:

Political correctness will be the destroyer of our Western way of life. Everyone was too busy being too afraid to "offend" certain people or groups while at the same time the barbarians were planning their invasion hidden behind the veil of mass appeasement.

Just look at UK and France. Sharia zones. UN fucking real. And their government just allowed this shit, so as not to upset the immigrants who have never fought for their new countries, never paid taxes, leach off the toil of the working man, then beats him up on his way back from the pub because he stumbled in to a "Sharia" zone. On the soil his grandfather died fighting to defend against the last group of fascist fucks.

Ready the fucking boat.

What is happening to Europe is sad and just fucked. I hate to be the asshole to say I am glad we at least have oceans on two sides. But I am. Last weekend me and my brother had a kick back (reflecting on modern shit) and were never happier to hear the usual Mexican music bumping all around our neighborhood. Thank god its Mexican music and not a call to prayer.
jabberwock View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
jaylicious

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jabberwock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2015 at 13:43
this... "You must be worried about doing absolutely all you can do stop even a single attack. Because each additional attack at this point is going to throw the population closer and closer over the edge until some psycho moron like Trump gets elected and the populace demands massive military action against offending countries. You want to worry about keeping muslims calm? You better think fucking twice about who the bigger beast in this fight is, and worry about keeping that one calm." g. giraffin
i am the walrus. everything i say in this forum is unsubstantiated pablum
George View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches
King of rats

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2015 at 17:41
And what is Giraffin's method of avoiding a single attack?
Ban muslims from entering the US?

How can you buy into this tautology Jabberwock?

We have the power to blow Islamic nations to smithereens (we exemplify it daily).
So we should avoid having to blow them to smithereens,
by taking extreme measures,
banning all of the refugees we are responsible for,
because they might give us an excuse to blow them to smithereens,
and blow them to smithereens?

(I apologize for the strange structure of this post. Simplifying circular logic is tricky. Besides, I think it looks pretty stylish, so fuck you.)
I AM ERROR
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2015 at 17:48
Somebody dig up Woodrow Wilson
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
The Same Person
The Same Person
jaylicious

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jabberwock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2015 at 19:07
the cavernous gap between what is happening now and what could potentially happen with the full approval of a misguided public is where your "tautology" reference comes apart. 

never once have i stated anything close to agreeing with anything anyone has said, OTHER than what i have posted.
The Same Person
The Same Person
jaylicious

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jabberwock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2015 at 19:13
Originally posted by SOLDSHORT SOLDSHORT wrote:

ann or nancy wilson... but not both
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2015 at 19:57
Originally posted by jabberwock jabberwock wrote:

Originally posted by SOLDSHORT SOLDSHORT wrote:

ann or nancy wilson... but not both

What about Brian wilson
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
The Same Person
The Same Person
jaylicious

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jabberwock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2015 at 20:08
too many drugs... he's out
George View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches
King of rats

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2015 at 20:16
I AM ERROR
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2015 at 20:54
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic