Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Trumps Muslim Ban - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 1
Quote of the day: "Judgment's not tomorrow, its today (yes now it's here). But no it isn't Jesus, take a look at all your peers" - Best For You
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trumps Muslim Ban

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
PreDispositionReport View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreDispositionReport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trumps Muslim Ban
    Posted: 12/10/2015 at 10:01
As all the Liberal Democrat herp derps are in a big uproar over Trumps pledge to ban Muslims from entering the US, consider this- Number eight US Code 1182, inadmissible aliens. This law was written in 1952. It was passed by a Democrat-controlled Congress, House and Senate, and signed by a Democrat president.

"Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by president. Whenever the president finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, the president may, by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."

This was even enacted by Democrat superstar Prez Carter during the Iranian Crisis in 79.
In the book, Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat, written by Dr. Peter Hammond, he explores the topic of the impact that an increasing Muslim population has on that society. The lists below illustrate the Muslim population status of countries around the world, and exactly what changes to the societies can be expected according to Hammond.
From the book:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves - along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and jizya (the tax placed on infidels), such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' - the Islamic "House of Peace". Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, that peace is never achieved; because, in these 100% states, the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

Maybe it's not a really bad idea after all?
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2015 at 10:05
Ah here's the dispo post I expected
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreDispositionReport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2015 at 10:24
I actually dislike Trump, I still think he's a Plant used to infuriate all the swing voters and conservatives who are more to the center, and especially the women voters and Mexican Americans. He's donated millions to the Clintons in the past. It appears my hope of seeing a more Libertarian President elected is fading by day.
BFY View Drop Down
Staff
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2015 at 10:46
I assume that Recard will have views on this thread. Very left-wing views. ;)
"Growing Old, Growing Cold"
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreDispositionReport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2015 at 11:05
I will unfuck him too.
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2015 at 11:49
Someone get recard drunk
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
Greg Giraffin View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2015 at 12:24
Trump and Dispo may both say dumb shit, but they're right on this issue.  

All three of us disagree with each other one, but we all agree on this point.

Idiots say Trump is "literally Hitler" for wanting to bar muslim refugees from entering the country, while completely ignoring the fact that even "moderate" Islam is more radicalized than Nazi Germany was at the peak of the holocaust. Muslims are even systematically executing homosexuals and other undesirables, including wishes to eliminate the Jews. So if you're going to start levelling accusations of Nazism, make sure you're pointing those accusations in the right direction, so you don't expose yourself as a total fucking imbecile blind to actual Nazi-like atrocities being currently perpetrated freely under the umbrella of Islam. 

That's like calling Trump a nazi for wanting to ban Nazi Germany-era Germans from entering our country. Get real. It's just about the only sensible thing he has ever said.

Often, the main difference between a "moderate" muslim and an extremist is whether or not they're acting on their beliefs. NOT in the substance of their beliefs themselves. The missing ingredient is critical mass. Once enough moderate muslims come together, they will self-"radicalize", as Dispo pointed out. I put "radicalize" in quotes because frankly, they're already radicalized. They're just not acting on their radical beliefs, because they're not surrounded by enough like-minded individuals to express that. Once that barrier is gone, all bets are off.

Liberal muslims make up about half of muslims. They're cool.

Moderate muslims make up about the other half. They're not cool. At all. If you disagree, let me show you the data, you only need to ask. But for some reason, they're being treated as benign, when they're anything but. 

Edited by Greg Giraffin - 12/10/2015 at 12:52
idaho_voluntarist View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idaho_voluntarist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2015 at 13:22
How bout we let people move freely with the trends of the market 
Anarchy
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idaho_voluntarist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2015 at 13:25
But aren't you living with Kurdish Muslims? Wouldn't you learn to accept them?
Anarchy
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreDispositionReport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2015 at 13:37
Kurdish are predominately Muslim yes. They are moderate, most of them anyway.
nropevolI View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
pr0n Jeremy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nropevolI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2015 at 15:37
I have a kurdish colleague. He and his son are secretly ex Muslim and atheist now. He can't believe that his family is okay with muhammed being a paedophile and a murderer.

It's funny to read Greg giraffins opinion. In the Netherlands, the left wing people would call him a xenophobe extreme right nazi. It's okay to criticize Christians over here, but if you say anything about muslims, you are a nazi. It's not even the muslims who demand halal in schools and supermarkets, but it's white tree hugging left wing people who demand halal for those poor muslims. It doesn't make sense. In the sixties they protested against Christianity and for woman rights and now they defend the rights of Muslim women to cover their bodies and be submissive if the want to.
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idaho_voluntarist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2015 at 18:07
I'm VERY anti-Islam, but it doesn't mean that we should ban an entire group of people from entering the country. 
Anarchy
George View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches
King of rats

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2015 at 18:14
Straight up Idaho. Lets take their refugees and victims. I want their narrative in our melting pot. They hate Islamic extremism more than any of our Western dumbasses.
I AM ERROR
George View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches
King of rats

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2015 at 18:16
Fuck all of Islam btw. All religion is extremism. Don't get me wrong. Though I'm sure these people are lovely despite their naive-hateful religions. Just like any other religious group.
I AM ERROR
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2015 at 18:44
Originally posted by George George wrote:

Straight up Idaho. Lets take their refugees and victims. I want their narrative in our melting pot. They hate Islamic extremism more than any of our Western dumbasses.

They hate ISIS. You don't know much of their personal politics beyond that.

Keep in mind that Al Qaeda and ISIS are enemies. Just because one group is attacking the other group doesn't mean the victims can't be extremists (or even moderates for that matter... and I hope I've established how bad "moderate" muslims are too)

If you can figure out how to let in only the liberal muslims in, I'm totally down and would support that program 100%. 
kirkvanhouten View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kirkvanhouten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2015 at 20:37
Shocking to see this on the page of a band who sings about thinking rationally and not falling into group-think demonizations.  The complete inability understand any nuance in the situation is extraordinary.  I don't know if you're deeply stupid or just easily susceptible to hate-mongering for easy solutions that don't actually solve anything. 

These posts show a shocking lack of nuance and extraordinary ignorance.  I'd like to address a few things here. 

1. Your odds of dying at the hands of Islamic terrorist is close to 0.  I mean...almost null.  Twice as many people in the United States will die from drowning in piles of grain this year...that's not a joke either. 

2. I'm no fan of religion, particularly it's ability to get people to do completely irrational things,  and Islam has a particular problem at this moment in history.  That being said, saying 1.5 billion people likely share the same ideology based on an umbrella term for several similar but not the same religious affiliations is the very definition of bigotry.  Do you really believe that closing borders is going to limit the likelihood of terrorism?  

3. From a strictly strategic standpoint, isn't othering Muslims and telling them they have no place in the outside world literally the worst possible way to combat Islamic terrorism?  The rise of ISIS is largely due to such actions in the first place, when Nouri Al Maliki began jailing Sunni officials and brutally attacking protestors, even more moderate Sunni's began the empathize with the only group that claimed to represent them...ISIS.  This is how extremist groups are born.  

4. Want more moderate Muslims?  Stop funding Saudi Arabia who in turns funds Wahabbist institutions that drive people to this madness. 

From a strictly strategic standpoint, putting more and more people in desperate situations is the exact opposite way to stop terrorism.

From a logical standpoint, you aren't going to be killed by an Islamic terrorist.  Almost 100% certainly.  

From a moral standpoint, it's really hard to differentiate those of you saying we have to keep all Muslims out with people who say we need to keep black people out of their neighborhood.  Sure, one is race, and one is religion, but you are still lumping literally billions of people in with the worst aspects that share their religion.  

Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2015 at 21:24
Originally posted by kirkvanhouten kirkvanhouten wrote:

1. Your odds of dying at the hands of Islamic terrorist is close to 0.

Unless you live somewhere with a lot of "moderate" muslims. Thankfully that's not an issue, yet. And I hope we can keep it that way.

2.  Do you really believe that closing borders is going to limit the likelihood of terrorism?

Yes. Did you not ready anything posted here?

3. From a strictly strategic standpoint, isn't othering Muslims and telling them they have no place in the outside world literally the worst possible way to combat Islamic terrorism?  The rise of ISIS is largely due to such actions in the first place, when Nouri Al Maliki began jailing Sunni officials and brutally attacking protestors, even more moderate Sunni's began the empathize with the only group that claimed to represent them...ISIS.  This is how extremist groups are born.

If you're worried that moderates will think "Hey, they think we're terrorists! Fucking assholes, lets kill 'em!", then they weren't really moderates now, were they? I think you're only demonstrating our exact point here. The moderates are already radicalized.

4. Want more moderate Muslims?  Stop funding Saudi Arabia who in turns funds Wahabbist institutions that drive people to this madness.

That'll happen when their oil runs out. The US economy is held afloat by the OPEC petrodollar. It's a nice idea, but it's not going to happen anytime soon unless shit gets really, really bad.

From a strictly strategic standpoint, putting more and more people in desperate situations is the exact opposite way to stop terrorism.

Well educated (PhD level) and financially stable muslims are actually disproportionately more likely to become terrorists. So if you want to talk about strategy, then consider the repercussions of that fact.

Furthermore, if you really want to discuss the nuance of strategy, then you need to stop talking about any individual American's chance at dying at the hands of an Islamic terrorist. Because quite frankly, you need to be worried about there being ANY further Islamic attacks in the US whatsoever. You must be worried about doing absolutely all you can do stop even a single attack. Because each additional attack at this point is going to throw the population closer and closer over the edge until some psycho moron like Trump gets elected and the populace demands massive military action against offending countries. You want to worry about keeping muslims calm? You better think fucking twice about who the bigger beast in this fight is, and worry about keeping that one calm.

From a moral standpoint, it's really hard to differentiate those of you saying we have to keep all Muslims out with people who say we need to keep black people out of their neighborhood.  Sure, one is race, and one is religion, but you are still lumping literally billions of people in with the worst aspects that share their religion.

It's not hard at all unless you're a moral imbecile who insists on thinking that a genetic race is in any way comparable to a system of beliefs.

Shocking to see this on the page of a band who sings about thinking rationally and not falling into group-think demonizations.

Lol. You want to talk about Bad Religion. Islam is the Worst Religion. As has already been mentioned, half of muslims (liberal muslims) are totally fine. The other roughly half (so-called "moderate" muslims) believe radical insane shit.  Go ahead and argue that rationally, use data to refute our data, but don't try to dismiss this as merely group-think demonization. This isn't about generalizing all muslims. It's about waking people up to the fact that HALF of them are a serious problem. Again, that's more radicalized than Nazi Germany was at the peak of the Holocaust. And people don't have much of a problem generalizing or demonizing Nazi Germany. Anyway, I can't stress this enough. Don't miss the point. This isn't about trying to hate all muslims. It's about trying to express the level and frequency of radicalization amongst muslims.

Edited by Greg Giraffin - 12/10/2015 at 21:58
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreDispositionReport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/2015 at 05:20
JDR, Liberal Hero. Locked up over a 100 000 Japanese Americans. But Trump and the Republicans are the fascists, soley because they are "Republican"
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/2015 at 06:36
There were German internment camps and public registration in the US as well:

President Woodrow Wilson (Democrat) issued two sets of regulations on April 6, 1917, and November 16, 1917, imposing restrictions on German-born male residents of the United States over the age of 14. The rules were written to include natives of Germany who had become citizens of countries other than the U.S.; all were classified as aliens.[2] Some 250,000 people in that category were required to register at their local post office, to carry their registration card at all times, and to report any change of address or employment. The same regulations and registration requirements were imposed on females on April 18, 1918.[3] Some 6,300 such aliens were arrested. Thousands were interrogated and investigated. A total of 2,048 were incarcerated for the remainder of the war in two camps,Fort Douglas, Utah, for those west of the Mississippi, and Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia, for those east of the Mississippi.[4]

And being German or Japanese isn't even a fucking system of beliefs. 

Edited by Greg Giraffin - 12/12/2015 at 06:39
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idaho_voluntarist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/12/2015 at 21:53
Originally posted by PreDispositionReport PreDispositionReport wrote:

JDR, Liberal Hero.

Ahh yes, Jranklin Roosevelt
Anarchy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic