Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 The Answers...finally peeps ;) - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 3
Quote of the day: "From your cradle of destruction. With the poorest of instruction. And the merest sliver of a tune. You managed somehow to muddle through." - Dept. of False Hope
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Answers...finally peeps ;)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
ivanhopl View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivanhopl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2016 at 13:24
I need to go to the Poe classes.
How to write 8 lines of text without any sense ?
Now that's art !
I'm not really here
SOLDSHORT View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
fishtank survivor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOLDSHORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2016 at 13:38
You can win a lot of people over with a free shirt
THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY THIS IS NOT REALITY
frod79 View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Frod Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frod79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/10/2016 at 20:17

Radiant cool ,crazy nightmares, zen New Jersey Nowhere

"Some claim there was no great shoeman in the sky, others say the answer won't be known until the other shoe drops" - Al Bundy
Poetry4Anarchy View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poetry4Anarchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2016 at 01:42
↑↑Now that was a beautiful line↑↑ ThaaaanX!!
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poetry4Anarchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/12/2016 at 01:19
"Were only gonna die off,in time,were only gonna Die before our time until we stop succumbing (submission-complete) to mankind"....Thought I'd reminisce with the clown they call Pennywise(I'd buy that 4or a dollar!---{RoboCop} wait..now the original was cool as a 'cozen:( cucumber.) I'll come up with something better neXt time ...no..ener...g.en...tr..opee ... :)

Wanted to add because that word "cozen",now,I like this word but it cost me some of...mY..U?...uhh..WEEEE..selF?

Edited by Poetry4Anarchy - 03/12/2016 at 02:30
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poetry4Anarchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/12/2016 at 04:33
Or you come over to my class and learn how some live out over 7 lives and still....have not the slightest clue :)
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poetry4Anarchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2017 at 04:45
As i 'meander' on Out of asYlum...Yo,to dr.Greg...just.Grace,Grace,Grace!. Other than that...were cool,ghandi..style
BRP View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2017 at 05:51
[Glad] to see you're still alive, man! How ya been?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic