Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Selling part of my BR collection - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "Religion is just synthetic frippery, unnecessary in our expanding global culture efficiency." - God Song
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Selling part of my BR collection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Graffinius View Drop Down
Staff
Staff
punk bunny in a man suit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graffinius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Selling part of my BR collection
    Posted: 03/07/2017 at 14:55
Some of you may know, I have quite the sizeable collection of all things Bad Religion (memorabilia, shirts, Halloween costumes) and I've gone through it and sorted it into two piles: Keep & Sell. This is what I'm selling -

Here's you chance to grab really cool BR shirts and Posters at a good price, as well as take home a part of BR history.

Prices are listed on the picture. If you have any questions about anything you see, message me (or leave a comment).
Unless the picture states shipping price, please inquire through private message.

Almost all sizes are L or XL - if you want to know about one specifically, ask away.

Shirts (These ones are all priced the same) - http://imgur.com/a/OpHiv
Posters - http://imgur.com/a/onDlG
Rare / Misc Shit - http://imgur.com/a/EgTKc
In order to ship your items on time, transactions need to be finished / paid for / shipped by Mar 17th. I'll be out of town for a week and won't be able to ship your shirt until after the 27th.

If you need to contact me directly, email me at mjl.graffinius@gmail.com

Edited by Graffinius - 03/08/2017 at 13:11
this thing changes a lot
posthc View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man
OBI-Wan KenOBI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote posthc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2017 at 18:54
do you ship to canada ?
Graffinius View Drop Down
Staff
Staff
punk bunny in a man suit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graffinius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2017 at 20:31
Sure, shoot me a message to iron out the details.
this thing changes a lot
frank420 View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frank420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2017 at 08:21
damn too late to grab a second hockey shirt :(
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic