Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 0 Days Since Trump Embarrassed America - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 5
Quote of the day: "There's an endless disposition and it doesn't mean a god damn thing" - All There Is
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

0 Days Since Trump Embarrassed America

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2018 at 07:01
Originally posted by Anti- Anti- wrote:

I even went on to mention climate change as a factor that might increase wild fires in Finland in the future, while Trump has been downplaying it's role in the wild fires in California.

Originally posted by Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump wrote:

Brutal and Extended Cold Blast could shatter ALL RECORDS - Whatever happened to Global Warming?

Guys... I think Trump is on this forum.
Sometimes It Feels Like... *?!%+!*#@+¤
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2018 at 07:13

I even went on to mention climate change as a factor that might increase wild fires in Finland in the future, while Trump has been downplaying it's role in the wild fires in California.

Originally posted by Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump wrote:

Brutal and Extended Cold Blast could shatter ALL RECORDS - Whatever happened to Global Warming?

Guys... I think Trump is on this forum.

You're fired!
CleverScreenName View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleverScreenName Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2018 at 10:40
Originally posted by coop coop wrote:

I'm no trumpist. But for example the covfefe thing... mein gott that was... i don't know. He got more shit from that than from the jerusalem thing. And which one is more important.. you decide.

Horseshit. Just because every late-night comedian and media outlet picked up on the "covfefe" shit and turned it into a trend, that doesn't mean it was viewed with the same gravity and importance as Jerusalem or some of his other idiotic, damaging policies. I can see how as someone outside the US, you could think that his minor gaffes and his major can assure you, there were no major protests or litigation over "covfefe;" there sure as hell have been over his policies regarding immigration 
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2018 at 11:48
Ok. I stand corrected. The important stuff seems to get filtered on it's way here.
-Fatal- Apocalypse View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2018 at 15:03

I like trump more every time i read these antitrumper's retarded angst bursts. Actually I don't like trump or any other politicians at all.
But i hate these whining little whiners.

Makes you wonder if Fat Mike quit coca´ne or something. Normally, there'd be half a dozen RockAgainstTrump comps out there reaping these whiny bitches wallets by now.
*I Remember The Future.*
HomerSapien View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HomerSapien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2018 at 07:33
I can't believe there are Trump apologists on a Bad Religion fan forum.

Holy shit the delusion is real.
One Nation Under God: One man against a nation
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2018 at 08:41
I can't believe there are people with their own opinions on a bad religion fan forum.
Leeps View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leeps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2018 at 11:06
Originally posted by HomerSapien HomerSapien wrote:

I know, it is rather perplexing. It’s like a meat-shop butcher listening to Morrissey.
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2018 at 15:42
Nobody listens to morrissey
Leeps View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leeps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2018 at 15:59
He still sells a lot of concert tickets. Too bad he doesn’t show up to actually perform.
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2018 at 16:09
He has realised that his whole audience is made of meat.
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleverScreenName Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2018 at 20:02
Originally posted by HomerSapien HomerSapien wrote:

It's sad, but not surprising. Trump has brought all of the bigots and racists out of their hidey holes. They were always here, just never emboldened enough to actually have the balls to say something. 
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2018 at 00:13
So if you support trump, you are automatically racist?
micpal View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micpal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2018 at 03:52

So if you support trump, you are automatically racist?

No, but you'll be expected to give some good reasons why you support him despite the racism then.
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2018 at 04:55
I don't know why anybody would support any political figure.
Leeps View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leeps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2018 at 10:05
Let’s face it, the trump / racism correlation is pretty damn high.
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2018 at 10:13
Show me the statistics
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleverScreenName Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2018 at 10:53

Show me the statistics

You need statistics to see how much louder and brazen racists and bigots have become in the US? Hell, they've even been gathering in number in Europe, albeit not totally related to Trump, but the fact that a racist is the "leader of the free world" doesn't hurt. 

Hate crimes have been rising steadily in the US and even in your own verdant backyard. But, the bigots marching around in Finland, like these dickless Sons of Odin or whatever, are usually just anti-immigrant, despite some of the more brainless ones carrying around nazi flags. The ones in the US generally hate anything that isn't white 
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2018 at 11:59
Yes i need the statisticks
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleverScreenName Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/10/2018 at 13:07
https://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finland_sees_uptick_in_ethnicity-related_hate_crimes/10526827

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/13/fbi-data-hate-crimes-rise-us-report

Even in the absence of statistics, you'd need to be wilfully ignorant to not see the correlation between the rise of Trump and the surge of these alt-right, racist losers 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic