Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 0 Days Since Trump Embarrassed America - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 7
Quote of the day: "There's a purpose, there's a goal, there's a virtuos, and immoral. There's a reason for all of this, and I don't know what it is!" - What It Is
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

0 Days Since Trump Embarrassed America

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2018 at 05:54
Yes, I know. But it didn't say that there is 40 times more rape because of Iraqis and Somalis. Nor did it say that 40 % of people in these groups are rapists.

I found my stats from Tilastokeskus, if you want to check them out.

Sometimes It Feels Like... *?!%+!*#@+¤
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2018 at 06:31
I didn't say that! I said that those people do 40 kertaa enemmän raiskauksia lukumääräisillisesti suhteutettuna or something.
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2018 at 06:32
And i did not speak about somalis! That would be racist!
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2018 at 06:33
A least nazis hands are occupied by their silly flags so it is harder for them to rape.
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2018 at 08:48
Originally posted by coop coop wrote:

I didn't say that! I said that those people do 40 kertaa enemmän raiskauksia lukumääräisillisesti suhteutettuna or something.

You did say this:

Welcome to Finland! Now with 40 times more rape!

I didn't claim you said 40 % of Iraqis and/or Afgans are rapists, but I wanted to point out that only a small minority of them are rapists.

And i did not speak about somalis! That would be racist!

That's true, my mistake.

A least nazis hands are occupied by their silly flags so it is harder for them to rape.

Not that occupied. Around 70 % of active PVL and SOO members have a criminal background.

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10534206

Edited by Anti- - 12/15/2018 at 09:59
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2018 at 08:54
What this has to do with Trump, I haven't got a clue.
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2018 at 09:54
Trump is a nazi racist leftwing nutcase! And rapes everybody in finland. That's how. Also, small majority! You racist!

And you say that 70% of racists are rapists? Wow!
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2018 at 10:02
No, I didn't say that. I said that around 70 % of active PVL and SOO members have a criminal background. I didn't specify which type of crimes they've commited.
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2018 at 10:36
Yes, I distinctly heard you say that!

Alternative facts!

Edited by coop - 12/15/2018 at 10:41
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2018 at 11:26
You create your own reality.
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2018 at 12:04
You are part of it as the day rolls oooooon
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 hours 37 minutes ago at 07:23
Oulu! Any thoughts?
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 hours 43 minutes ago at 09:17
Disgusting. Sad. Horrible. As always. No matter who does it. Or where. Or to whom.
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 hours 20 minutes ago at 09:40
But doers have increased and multiplified
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 32 minutes ago at 11:28
Again, only a small minority of Afgans and Iraqis have commited sex crimes. Assuming the numbers in the news article we discussed are right, 98,8 % have not commited the said crime. And apparently other immigrant groups have lower rates.

Just to make it clear, I don't agree with everything about the current policies concerning immigration. Clearly not everyone coming in as a refugee deserves that status. Clearly not everyone is fit to roam free in this society. Why not assess people's needs and status before letting them in? Lots of things can and need to be done better, I agree. But I'm not against immigration or refugees in general. No need to turn away those in need, just because horrible people exist. This issue can't be reduced to such simple phrases as "refugees welcome" or "close the borders".

Actually, I met couple of immigrants today. Didn't rape me or anything. Nice, polite folks. Haven't yet integrated into Finnish culture.
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 16 minutes ago at 11:44
Indeed. Nothing against helping people in need, but there are too much of those other kind of "refugees".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic