Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Going to Bristol Show Alone 02/08 - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "Lick the wounds, cleanse the land. The modern world rejects your hand" - Sinister Rouge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Going to Bristol Show Alone 02/08

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jeebs View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeebs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Going to Bristol Show Alone 02/08
    Posted: 07/31/2017 at 03:36
Hey all,

Im from the US but live in Dublin, Ireland- listened to BR since I was in high school and have seen them at least 6 times I can think of at the moment. I'm flying over to Bristol on the 2nd August to see the show there on my own as my gig buddy bailed on me. It'd be cool to maybe meet up with anyone else going for a pint or whatever before the show, especially if you're planning on maybe getting a drink afterward....

Thaaaaanks
J

A grizzly scene on my electron beam told a story about human rights... 

badreligionlover View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote badreligionlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2017 at 04:52
I am going mate, but don't know when I am going to be there as I am going to London tonight as well.

Will jump on the forum if I am about anywhere, got a few of us you could happily join. Will keep an eye on time for you. If not, hope you find some people to hang with :)
We could have our own game; where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing's the way it seems ...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic