Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Worst Br Songs - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 2
Quote of the day: "Extinction, degradation: The natural outcomes of our ordered lives" - Entropy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Worst Br Songs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/07/2017 at 23:34
Television
Poetry4Anarchy View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poetry4Anarchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/16/2017 at 23:15
Wow. Huh..Don't some of these choices tell us alot  about that person? I've definitely had plenty of tunes that we're 'meh'...only to love those same ones 1-5+ or how many odd years...First I have to say...I  haven't listened to the whole TNA album,and had avoided it for years,leaving it til' its time...or something. I'm just going to come up 2-3 off the top...1:Raise your voice 2:Believe it 3:What's in the heart is right 4:Posive/negative thinking(if it even counts) 5: Anastasia; A lot of folks seem to really like this.. 6:Two babies in the dark...
posthc View Drop Down
Automatic Man
Automatic Man
OBI-Wan KenOBI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote posthc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 57 minutes ago at 19:03
Mediocre minds
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic