Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Sziget Festival 2017 Webcast - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "Lick the wounds, cleanse the land. The modern world rejects your hand" - Sinister Rouge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sziget Festival 2017 Webcast

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guns View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sziget Festival 2017 Webcast
    Posted: 08/10/2017 at 08:45
http://szigetfestival.com/

Bad religion concert at sziget festival (12/08) will be broadcasted on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFPuTxN3n9iesF0I6-gyOjA

Can anyeone record it?
friteman View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote friteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/14/2017 at 11:58
Looked the show on ARTE stream yesterday (thanks Bjarni!). Has anybody noticed Mike, Jay and Brian both had the same picture on their instrument? Looked like a bird (is that a crow?) with an object (a bottle?) under the wing... At the risk of sounding stupid: anybody knows what it stands for?
a_noir View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote a_noir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/15/2017 at 02:54
Originally posted by friteman friteman wrote:

Has anybody noticed Mike, Jay and Brian both had the same picture on their instrument? Looked like a bird (is that a crow?) with an object (a bottle?) under the wing... At the risk of sounding stupid: anybody knows what it stands for?

It' s their tour mascot. Brian also has it tattoed on his arm

I never agreed to be your holy one
a_noir View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a_noir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/15/2017 at 03:04
Oh, and Jay has it too.
I never agreed to be your holy one
friteman View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote friteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/15/2017 at 05:50
Originally posted by a_noir a_noir wrote:

It' s their tour mascot. Brian also has it tattoed on his arm

Thanks! Looking at Brian's tattoo makes me think of a finch of the Galapagos Islands (Darwin's finch) rather than a crow. I don't know the actual meaning the guys gave to this drawing, but somehow that Darwin's finch stuff could make sense... Btw, it's a great picture. Love it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic