Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Bad Religion's Bonus Tracks show up on US Spotify - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "The moments of your yesterdays are in the wake behind you, you can't assess the future if you're living in the past" - Let It Burn
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bad Religion's Bonus Tracks show up on US Spotify
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bad Religion's Bonus Tracks show up on US Spotify

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
caymaster View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caymaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bad Religion's Bonus Tracks show up on US Spotify
    Posted: 09/04/2017 at 00:42
So as of September 4, 2017, the European Bonus Tracks of BR's Stranger Than Fiction (News From The Front and Markovian Process), Punk Rock Song (European Single), and Bonus Tracks from The New America (The Fast Life and Queen of The 21st Century) have shown up on Spotify US. A couple things to note here are: 1. Stranger Than Fiction and The New America's bonus tracks are on the European version of both albums. 2. Punk Rock Song (Single) was only released in Europe and includes 2 Japanese Bonus Tracks (The Dodo and Universal Cynic) for The Gray Race and also includes Punk Rock Song and its German version. 3. On all of the Atlantic albums (RFH Re-Release, STF, TGR, NS, and TNA) all say Epitaph Europe as the distributer. 4. The New America now has an alternate track listing with the normal tracklisting, except that after Don't Sell Me Short is followed by The Fast Life, Queen of the 21st Century, and for some odd reason ends the album with Believe It, this tracklisting has never shown up on any version of the album until now. And thats about it, I just felt like this might mean that the rights to the Atlantic albums might be turned over to Epitaph soon as well as me being excited to finally be able to naturally be able to have access to these bonus tracks.
If I could fly high above the world
Would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity? - Stranger Than Fiction
badreligionlover View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badreligionlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2017 at 06:00
Epitaph have owned Bad Religions work from the Atlantic time for a few years now.

Any of the new CD's you buy now for The New America for example have The Fast Life and Queen of the 21st Century on the CD as part of their listing. I only know this because as a person of a sad life, I own the Atlantic years CD and Vinyl and then bought the new ones simply because they said Epitaph on them instead...
We could have our own game; where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing's the way it seems ...
Priesterseminar View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2017 at 15:09
weird.
i knew about the version of NA with fast life and queen... might be interessting to listen to that new song order..
"with nothing better to do"
Stinger66 View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stinger66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2017 at 18:43
Originally posted by caymaster caymaster wrote:

I just felt like this might mean that the rights to the Atlantic albums might be turned over to Epitaph soon as well as me being excited to finally be able to naturally be able to have access to these bonus tracks.

To my understanding, the rights to the Atlantic albums were purchased by Epitaph prior to 2010. All albums have been re-released on Epitaph in singular format and in the vinyl box set from 2010.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic