Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 BR's longest hiatus ever - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 2
Quote of the day: "I can't stop the way I feel. But I can penetrate your religion with a nail." - Hello Cruel World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BR's longest hiatus ever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
J0NNY T View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J0NNY T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2017 at 10:25
The length of this hiatus.. It's finite, but incalculable
BrandonSideleau View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrandonSideleau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2017 at 01:14
It seems like there hasn't been much news on the BR front since Greg released his (excellent) solo album. Hopefully the head into the studio to record this winter and we have a new record by summer. 
"Who is the animal? Who is that dangerous beast?"
ivanhopl View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivanhopl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2017 at 01:57
Well Brandon i don't want to disappoint you but i i doubt that it's gonna be this winter.
We don't even know about that B and G have some new songs.
Full new songs. 
I'm not really here
Nice_Hulk View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nice_Hulk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/17/2017 at 13:22
One thing that I find interesting about the Loudwire interview is when Graffin says they're putting out another album sometime in the future, he doesn't have any specific plans or anything tangible at all, but it's still so clear to him that they will. Bad Religion has always been about not stagnating, so they need to put out more albums so that they never become a band that only celebrates their past.

I have no doubt whatsoever that they will put out another album and I'll be very interested to hear Jamie's and Mike's contributions, but after that, I guess we'll see. People have been dead sure about BR quitting for as long as I have listened to them and it has yet to happen.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic