Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 BR's longest hiatus ever - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 2
Quote of the day: "But I'll believe in God when 1 and 1 are 5" - Do What You Want
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BR's longest hiatus ever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
J0NNY T View Drop Down
Lost Pilgrim
Lost Pilgrim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J0NNY T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2017 at 10:25
The length of this hiatus.. It's finite, but incalculable
BrandonSideleau View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrandonSideleau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2017 at 01:14
It seems like there hasn't been much news on the BR front since Greg released his (excellent) solo album. Hopefully the head into the studio to record this winter and we have a new record by summer. 
"Who is the animal? Who is that dangerous beast?"
ivanhopl View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivanhopl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2017 at 01:57
Well Brandon i don't want to disappoint you but i i doubt that it's gonna be this winter.
We don't even know about that B and G have some new songs.
Full new songs. 
I'm not really here
Nice_Hulk View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nice_Hulk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/17/2017 at 13:22
One thing that I find interesting about the Loudwire interview is when Graffin says they're putting out another album sometime in the future, he doesn't have any specific plans or anything tangible at all, but it's still so clear to him that they will. Bad Religion has always been about not stagnating, so they need to put out more albums so that they never become a band that only celebrates their past.

I have no doubt whatsoever that they will put out another album and I'll be very interested to hear Jamie's and Mike's contributions, but after that, I guess we'll see. People have been dead sure about BR quitting for as long as I have listened to them and it has yet to happen.
nico View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2017 at 05:56
I just read a new split 7" has been released, that is something I guess.
Nice_Hulk View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nice_Hulk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2017 at 07:22
Originally posted by nico nico wrote:

Lol what, where did you read this? A new split 7'' with Bad Religion and...?
nico View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2017 at 07:25
Originally posted by Nice_Hulk Nice_Hulk wrote:

Originally posted by nico nico wrote:

Lol what, where did you read this? A new split 7'' with Bad Religion and...?

https://www.discogs.com/Bad-Religion-Los-Savages-Cydernide-Dean-Lane-Hardcore-Funday-3-way-split-vol-2/release/11167681
Nice_Hulk View Drop Down
Henchman
Henchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nice_Hulk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2017 at 07:32
Huh, interesting! Those are live tracks from when they did the 30 years live album. It's hard to find any info on the release or record label at all! But Suffer was released on the album, Sinister Rouge wasn't. Although it could be a different recording of Suffer, of course.
Priesterseminar View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2017 at 17:04
newest piece of news in a while. thanks nico!
"with nothing better to do"
friteman View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote friteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2017 at 13:31
The news is now on the band's twitter account. Get the stuff here and here:
https://lossavages.bandcamp.com/album/dean-lane-hardcore-3-way-split-ep
https://cydernide.bandcamp.com/

hetson87 View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hetson87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2017 at 08:23
During the summer tour at the second Stuttgart show Jay said while thanking the crowd before leaving the stage, that the plannings for the next studio album will begin in Fall 2017, so they are surely working on something but the record of the longest hiatus will certainly be broken.
ivanhopl View Drop Down
Modern Man
Modern Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivanhopl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2018 at 02:23
Well,  it's just rumors from the band members.  They always saying something that later never really happened.
I'm not really here
RabidRabbit View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RabidRabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2018 at 05:53
Geoffrey Giraffe is non-plussed that BR has not disbanded. What a fan?
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RabidRabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2018 at 05:54
From what i recall he said We did it. let me go see if that is right from reading it one minute ago.
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RabidRabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2018 at 06:03
Yea. “We did it guise” Whatever the fuck that means
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic