Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 BR songs in 200 years - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "Did you ever want to take bad advice. Did you ever want to go and take it twice." - Wrong Way Kids
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BR songs in 200 years

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bad Farmer View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bad Farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BR songs in 200 years
    Posted: 09/23/2017 at 14:03
Which BR songs do you think (at least theoretically) would have the best chance to survive the next 200 years? I love so many of their songs and I really want these songs to like be given away to further generations, like in old fashion around the campfire, when the bombs are dropped and everything is erased and all you have is a beat up accoustic guitar... I think so many BR songs are too good to be forgotten, and I think quite many of them have this folk song heritage potential; wise, distinct, timeless! I personally think Struck a Nerve, Skyscraper, Sorrow and Grains of Wrath are such songs.
Greg Giraffin View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/23/2017 at 15:53
it'll be their MTV or video game hits
Listen to my Chillest Downtempo Mix
Priesterseminar View Drop Down
Man With A Mission
Man With A Mission

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priesterseminar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/23/2017 at 17:35
fuck armageddon this is hell?
"with nothing better to do"
nropevolI View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
pr0n Jeremy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nropevolI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2017 at 04:40
In 200 years there will only be Shakira law. Or Terminator future.
-Fatal- Apocalypse View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2017 at 10:11

Dream Of Unity
*I Remember The Future.*
Harbortown View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harbortown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2017 at 03:50
probably Lose as directed
https://soundcloud.com/johnzackarias/
Greg Giraffin View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2017 at 14:03
Follow the Leader will be dug up by future hipsters as the ultimate track in 2217 hyper retro underground, a movement that seeks to uncover tracks from the far past that were obscure even in their own eras.

The movement will be sparked in part by this very forum comment, itself obscure and ironically unassuming, which will have been dug up by a hardcore internet archivalist / archaeologist, prompting them to make this prophecy become reality.

Edited by Greg Giraffin - 09/25/2017 at 14:09
Listen to my Chillest Downtempo Mix
Moonshineman View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moonshineman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2017 at 08:57
Originally posted by Greg Giraffin Greg Giraffin wrote:

Follow the Leader will be dug up by future hipsters as the ultimate track in 2217 hyper retro underground, a movement that seeks to uncover tracks from the far past that were obscure even in their own eras.

The movement will be sparked in part by this very forum comment, itself obscure and ironically unassuming, which will have been dug up by a hardcore internet archivalist / archaeologist, prompting them to make this prophecy become reality.

This is hilarious
friteman View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote friteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2017 at 08:24
Ten in 2210
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic