Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Stranger Than Fiction Remastered - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 2
Quote of the day: "He looked just like a zookeeper in a human zoo. So I said hey man how the hell did they get to you. Don't you know us animals need something to do. Then I flew." - I Won't Say Anything
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stranger Than Fiction Remastered

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
satanlives View Drop Down
Hippy Killer
Hippy Killer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote satanlives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/06/2018 at 10:19
Did anyone buy remastered Gray Race lp? Can you hear the difference? It seems there's also going to be remastered No Substance but only on lp. I wonder why they are doing so half-assed job with these. If you're going to remaster them, then why not do it properly, release on multiple formats and maybe throw in something unreleased or demos or something for the fans.
Troubles never go away, They just resurface on another day
DaveUK View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/06/2018 at 12:46
No, I didn't see the point after the Stranger Than Fiction remaster. It's a real shame because if they sounded significantly different I would be buying the lot. As it stands I already have all the originals, and all the represses that were in the box set. At one point you need to tell yourself you don't need 5 copies of the same album :-)
Newest Industry Records
Watcho! View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
BrettOnTour #1 Supporter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Watcho! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2018 at 13:40
Originally posted by DaveUK DaveUK wrote:

At one point you need to tell yourself you don't need 5 copies of the same album

what are you even doing here
I think this is a post we can redo In every language of every country we go to
DaveUK View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/13/2018 at 22:32
Lol, fair point!
Newest Industry Records
Chainofslowdecay View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chainofslowdecay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2018 at 10:45
Originally posted by Warstub Warstub wrote:

All four of the B-sides are so good that they deserve a place on the album.

Agree. In fact, if you took all the B-sides from the early-mid 90s BR albums and made an LP, I think it would rank in the middle of the catalog in terms of quality. Those songs are just so damn good. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic