Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Karaoke Religion - The Bad Religion page forum
Quote of the day: "We have no control, we do not understand, you have no control, you are not in command" - No Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Karaoke Religion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sogeking View Drop Down
Incomplete
Incomplete

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sogeking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Karaoke Religion
    Posted: 02/04/2018 at 02:22
Hi, guys. I don't usually post anything here but I thought some of you might enjoy this.
I'm currently working on karaoke versions of Bad Religion songs and I just finished and uploaded the first piece, their entire Self Titled EP (http://youtu.be/M9Z3W9aP3HI).
It's a bit on the rough side but the next upload, How Could Hell Be Any Worse, will have much better Guitar and Drums.
I already have half of the album finished and some parts of ITU, BTK, Suffer and NC.
I always find myself singing along anyway so I thought I'd give it a shot. Hope you guys like some karaoke! 

Cheers!

Edited by Sogeking - 02/04/2018 at 02:50
Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of congress, but I repeat myself.
-Fatal- Apocalypse View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2018 at 18:01

I'd rather be stage divin
*I Remember The Future.*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic