Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Is rock music dead? - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 2
Quote of the day: "He looked just like a zookeeper in a human zoo. So I said hey man how the hell did they get to you. Don't you know us animals need something to do. Then I flew." - I Won't Say Anything
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is rock music dead?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2018 at 22:13
Wow do i feel stupid now
cleverscreename View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
one

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleverscreename Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2018 at 08:43
Originally posted by susu.exp susu.exp wrote:

a lot of dope shit

susu: the only motherfucker legit enough to get away with quoting himself in his own signature.
he who fucks nuns will later join the church.
susu.exp View Drop Down
The Devil In Stitches
The Devil In Stitches

Carrier of the Smartest Member Award

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote susu.exp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2018 at 15:08
I always assume people will google these. It's a quote from Peter Ward, one of the "real rock stars" according to Graffin. He's done brilliant work on the Permo-triassic mass extinction and also looked at how that compares to the modern mass extinction. He also wrote a couple of popular books, which are worth checking out ("Under a green sky" is highly reccomended, as are "Out of thin air", "A new history of life" and "Rivers in time". I haven't checked out his new book on epigenetics yet).
susu - "100,000 years ago, another great asteroid hit Earth, this time in Africa. That asteroid is named Homo sapiens."
cleverscreename View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
one

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleverscreename Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2018 at 20:49
i take everything you say at face value 🤷‍♂️

but now 12 years of lies have just been unravelled... god only knows what this revelation will result in
he who fucks nuns will later join the church.
-Fatal- Apocalypse View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/09/2018 at 11:38

The shape of punk to come wasn't a revelation, it was a rolled up pile of hay hype in gold fake ribbons.

Clever, you need an exorcism.

As for the topic, kid video games now only require pointing at things on a screen with fingertips. And people wonder why there's no more guitarists. Surprise Surprise.

Action reaction on a decade scale 101
*I Remember The Future.*
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic