Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Profane Rights of Man - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 5
Quote of the day: "Everybody needs a slogan in their pocket or two. It never hurts to have a strategy you can go to." - Fuck You
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Profane Rights of Man

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
simian View Drop Down
Infected
Infected

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote simian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 09:44
CSN, it's nice to know if I visit Finland I may meet a few people who aren't dicks. Thanks for being here on thebrpage!
“As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
Anti- View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Butt-head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anti- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 12:02

Originally posted by CleverScreenName CleverScreenName wrote:

I don't know what remote, backwater part of Finland you live in, but it's not so rare to hear a Finn have a real opinion about Trump around Helsinki. 

https://m.facebook.com/HelsinkiLovesTrump/

I don't know any Trump fans personally either, but they do exist. We all tend to live in bubbles.

Edited by Marty - 11/15/2018 at 12:57
CleverScreenName View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleverScreenName Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 14:40
Originally posted by simian simian wrote:

CSN, it's nice to know if I visit Finland I may meet a few people who aren't dicks. Thanks for being here on thebrpage!

People generally keep to themselves in Finland, so the chances are good that you'll never have to find out if someone here is a prick unless you have to talk to them. 
CleverScreenName View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleverScreenName Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 14:41
Originally posted by Anti- Anti- wrote:

Originally posted by CleverScreenName CleverScreenName wrote:

I don't know what remote, backwater part of Finland you live in, but it's not so rare to hear a Finn have a real opinion about Trump around Helsinki.�

https://m.facebook.com/HelsinkiLovesTrump/

I don't know any Trump fans personally either, but they do exist. We all tend to live in bubbles.

I'm not sure when I said that no one in Finland likes Trump. Dumbasses exist everywhere on this planet; they're just louder and more prominent in some countries.

Also, 1,800 likes. A truly insurmountable revolution. I'll bet you half of the likes aren't even from real profiles
-Fatal- Apocalypse View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/17/2018 at 14:46
Originally posted by coop coop wrote:

Thebrpage civil war has begun.

If at least it had been planned by the band, it would be even more stellar for them to quit upon.
*I Remember The Future.*
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic