Forum | The Bad Religion Page - Since 1995 Mass protests in US tomorrow, Nov 8 - The Bad Religion page forum - Page 1
Quote of the day: "There's an endless disposition and it doesn't mean a god damn thing" - All There Is
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mass protests in US tomorrow, Nov 8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Greg Giraffin View Drop Down
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mass protests in US tomorrow, Nov 8
    Posted: 11/07/2018 at 17:34
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2018 at 17:36
Lol
-Fatal- Apocalypse View Drop Down
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2018 at 17:46
Originally posted by coop coop wrote:

Lol

I love the smell of quotes in the morning
*I Remember The Future.*
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2018 at 18:33
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person
Biggest brpage Tool... Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2018 at 20:14
I don't care,
America is dead
Yeah.
http://warstub.weebly.com/novels.html
Nothing can bring a person into adulthood except their own sense of self and the personal responsibility that accompanies that.
simian View Drop Down
Infected
Infected

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2018 at 19:42
I miss when this website was mostly people who actually liked BR and what they stand for. Or am I misrembering it? Was this always a temple of cognitive dissonance?
“As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/2018 at 23:09
I miss the times when bad religion was unable to make shitty songs.
simian View Drop Down
Infected
Infected

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2018 at 16:02

There's the door. -->
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2018 at 17:37
Can't see it.
Generator
Generator
Master of Puppies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Giraffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2018 at 18:03
Originally posted by simian simian wrote:

I miss when this website was mostly people who actually liked BR and what they stand for. Or am I misrembering it? Was this always a temple of cognitive dissonance?

The fascist dipshits have always been here, but Trump has radicalized them all.

coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/13/2018 at 18:30
You are the grossest example of those people.
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2018 at 12:09
Originally posted by Warstub Warstub wrote:

I don't care,
America is dead
Yeah.
Revised version:
I don't care
I don't care,
America is dead
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
Nothing can bring a person into adulthood except their own sense of self and the personal responsibility that accompanies that.
CleverScreenName View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleverScreenName Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2018 at 19:12

Fucking haista vittu already. Better still, make your own forum dedicated to solely BR classics and ban all admiration of any new material.
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2018 at 20:01

Well here's something this place never had this obviously before; Questions that answer themselves with the affirmative, and that should be your common sense.

And it's not only this place or BR fans that you are misremebering, it's mainly what you think BR stood and stands for.

Remember; You, Are The Government
*I Remember The Future.*
simian View Drop Down
Infected
Infected

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2018 at 20:12
Originally posted by -Fatal- Apocalypse -Fatal- Apocalypse wrote:

Well here's something this place never had this obviously before; Questions that answer themselves with the affirmative, and that should be your common sense.

And it's not only this place or BR fans that you are misremebering, it's mainly what you think BR stood and stands for.

Remember; You, Are The Government

You can fuck right off with your alternative facts
Infected
Infected
Hail!raiser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Fatal- Apocalypse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2018 at 20:37

alternative facts

Says the guy who has a drunk for avatar and wonders out loud if he's remembering things right or if it was just a self brushed fantasy.

Carry on pal, it is indeed a lovely day lol

*I Remember The Future.*
simian View Drop Down
Infected
Infected

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2018 at 20:57
I remember you were an asshole like 5-10 years ago so that part hasn't changed
Warstub View Drop Down
The Same Person
The Same Person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warstub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2018 at 21:30
I remember always being a pissing pot of opinionated opinions opinionating about all the worst things about Bad Religion.

I certainly haven't changed!
coop View Drop Down
Billy Gnosis
Billy Gnosis
woman finnisher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 03:23
Originally posted by CleverScreenName CleverScreenName wrote:

Fucking haista vittu already. Better still, make your own forum dedicated to solely BR classics and ban all admiration of any new material.

Admire all you want. There are these things called opinions.
CleverScreenName View Drop Down
Blenderhead
Blenderhead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CleverScreenName Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2018 at 05:38

Originally posted by CleverScreenName CleverScreenName wrote:

Admire all you want. There are these things called opinions.

Half of your posts are “lol” anyway. And of course you’re entitled to your opinion, but you’re like an annoying fucking robot, predictable in every way. The issue isn’t your opinions, the issue is that you’re an asshole, and maybe in a forum dedicated to fans of the band, it’s best for you to fuck off if you find that you no longer enjoy what the band produces anymore. Or maybe being that voice of dissent just for the sake of it makes you hard. Either way, hit the sauna
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic